• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Will this Covid spread continue to level down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thanks, Dave - science and rational thought are welcome here.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will this Covid spread continue to level down? Not in Florida

• Florida reported 12,523 new cases of the coronavirus on Saturday, marking the fifth consecutive day the hot-spot state reported more than 10,000 cases, according to the state's health department.
  • The state has reported more than 11,865 cases of the coronavirus on average over the past seven days, up 28.85% compared with a week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis

geekette

Reaction score
Additional actions needed, state warns, or ‘cases are expected to continue to rise rapidly’

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Crap, I thought Alaska had it controlled.

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Crap, I thought Alaska had it controlled.

Why would Alaska be any different? In fact, I’m kind of surprised it wasn’t an issue earlier.

geekette

Reaction score
Why would Alaska be any different? In fact, I’m kind of surprised it wasn’t an issue earlier.

Just going from tv graphics, they had been, er, 'lightly impacted.' Very little in the way of dense population.

I do recall, early on, I think it was their gov, thinking no problem here, then, it was in their state and he changed his tune.

I agree, anywhere with people is going to get impacted. It takes time to know when and how many and exactly where, but this crap isn't going to stop until it stops finding susceptible humans.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is how much he believes in masks
1595641409822.png

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Or maybe he just put down his water :rolleyes:
Yeah, sounds like someone didn't bother to read the article and explanation, just posted a picture. Isn't that how rumors get started.

rjp123

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wish we could downvote posts.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Wish we could downvote posts.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Yes, wish we could. I would then get tired with all the clicking.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Or maybe he just put down his water :rolleyes:

He was sitting close to his buddy, they probably had direct physical contact multiple times. That alone should be troubling to you, there is nothing accidental or temporary about that, he chose to be next to his friend and not 6 ft apart even though the stadium was empty.

In one picture he was talking to his friend, their heads were probably 1 ft apart. They were enjoying the conversation and Dr. Fauci was not wearing a mask. If there was any noise on the stadium at the time, he was probably shouting. His hands were occupied with his phone, he was probably taking a video. Clearly, he was not drinking water during that conversation or while taking the video. In the other picture his hands show a comfortable continuous pose rather than a transition between putting the bottle down and the mask back up.

The fact that none of you guys find that wrong when he is the one who is supposed to set an example speaks volumes about how one sided comments can be.

1595642882065.png

1595680697619.png

Last edited:

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do not see a bottle of water in his hands in either pictures. How long does it take to put down a bottle of water? You notice his hands, they suggest it may be one of his favorite positions of watching games not a transition to put the bottle down. Besides, isn't that the excuse everyone makes at Costco for wearing the mask down?

View attachment 23987
google it....he has a statement and a water bottle inches from his hand. Of course maybe people could get a life and not try to find anything to try and belittle a man who has given his life to protecting people. Of course we cannot mention where all this animosity is coming from without the normal suspects calling us political. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And now back to thread's purpose

today's numbers
1595644090756.png

Last edited:

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
google it....he has a statement and a water bottle inches from his hand. Of course maybe people could get a life and not try to find anything to try and belittle a man who has given his life to protecting people. Of course we cannot mention where all this animosity is coming from without the normal suspects calling us political. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In the interview he said "I took it down, I took a sip of water, I put it back down". His statement is very problematic because it is clearly false. Then he said he was tested the day before and he was negative. Really Mr. Fauci? There are a lot of false negatives. How you know that you were not one of them? How about your friend? What if he was infected? You would put your wife and the institution you work for in danger. The double standard is glaring.

He looks pretty good for someone who sacrificed so much.

Last edited:

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
In the interview he said "I took it down, I took a sip of water, I put it back up". His statement is very problematic because it is clearly false. Then he said he was tested the day before and he was negative. Really Mr. Fauci? There are a lot of false negatives. How you know that you were not one of them? How about your friend? What if he was infected? You would have taken to your wife and put in danger the institution you work for. The double standard is glaring.

He looks pretty good for someone who sacrificed so much.
I remember all that outrage you had over this.

1595645392242.png

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis

And now back to thread's purpose

today's numbers
View attachment 23989

Yes. It's amazing that some people feel the need to disparage others in such a manner. Of course, since this is about water... I can think of at least one person who has trouble with drinking...

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
Danny, you're in Canada. We don't need your "help."

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes. It's amazing that some people feel the need to disparage others in such a manner. Of course, since this is about water... I can think of at least one person who has trouble with drinking...
"Disparaging others".... "trouble with drinking".... OK, can you please tell us the person you had in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.