@angelpooh1173, If you're new to the directory, it can be a pain to browse through it. Here are the relevant pages!Personal Interval Choice
As a CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Member enrolled in the Personal Interval Choice (PIC) program, you are able to leverage your non-
Wyndham timeshare interests to your advantage with CLUB WYNDHAM®. Take the route to more vacation time with PIC Plus,
or the fast track to VIP status with PIC Express.
(PIC) Plus Program
Personal Interval Choice (PIC) Plus provides you the
opportunity to enroll qualified non-Wyndham timeshare
weeks affiliated with RCI® and make them a part of the
CLUB WYNDHAM Plus program. You may enroll a maximum
of 2 weeks in the PIC Plus program. More information
about enrollment is available by visiting a Member Services
representative at your nearest CLUB WYNDHAM resort.
Once you enroll your non-Wyndham week in PIC Plus, your
week will be allocated a point value based on the unit size.
Please refer to the PIC Plus Allocations chart below. The
point value of your enrolled week(s) counts toward CLUB
WYNDHAM Plus VIP eligibility.
PIC Plus Allocations
UNIT SIZE POINT VALUE/POINTS CREDITED TOWARD VIP
1 Bedroom 105,000
2 Bedroom 154,000
3 Bedroom or more 254,000
PIC Plus exchange fee is $89.
Each year you can choose how you would like to use your PIC
• Vacation at your non-CLUB WYNDHAM “home” resort
• Exchange it with RCI
• Exchange it for CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points
• You must be current in both your assessment fees
and your yearly maintenance fees in order to request
• An $89 exchange fee is required to complete the
PIC Plus exchange.
• You must call RCI at least 9 months prior to the
scheduled start date of your week and make an exchange
request. Once accepted RCI will send you a Deposit
Acknowledgment card. You may also request RCI’s auto
deposit option and sign the appropriate documents to
get enrolled for annual renewal.
• Once you receive the Deposit Acknowledgment card from
RCI, call your Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736 to
complete the exchange. You will select whether you want to
receive the points in the current Use Year or the following
Use Year, and the appropriate amount of points will be
deposited into your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus account. These
points will expire at the end of the selected Use Year.
• Once points are deposited into your account, the number of points and benefits you have available for CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Standard and Express Reservations, Worldwide External Exchange, PlusPartners, Charitable Gift and WYNDHAM Club Pass will be increased by the amount of points associated with your PIC Plus contract for the Use Year chosen.
• In order to maintain the accuracy of your account, your non-Wyndham weeks enrolled in PIC Plus will be subject to an annual verification process. If your week no longer meets the eligibility requirements for enrollment, it will be removed from the PIC Plus program.
• PIC Plus contracts are nontransferable.
Eligibility Requirements: Membership in the PIC Plus Program is available with a new vacation ownership purchase from Wyndham Vacation Resorts or to CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Members who pay the PIC Plus Membership Enrollment Fee. In order to be eligible, non-Wyndham week(s) must be: (1) affiliated with RCI and (2) not currently participating in a points-based program, including RCI Points. Members will be responsible for maintenance fees on their non-Wyndham week(s).
Personal Interval Choice
Personal Interval Choice (PIC) Express provides you the op-portunity to enroll non-Wyndham Qualified Week(s) toward your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP status level for 5 years. This is your opportunity to achieve CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP status and enhance your ownership experience. More information about enrollment is available by visiting Member Services at your nearest CLUB WYNDHAM resort.
• Based on the value of the qualified week(s), as determined by Wyndham Vacation Resorts, you will be eligible to receive VIP benefits associated with the amount of points owned.
• The value of the allocated points will only count toward your VIP status.
• You may enroll a maximum of 2 qualified weeks in the PIC Express program.
• In order to maintain the accuracy of your account,
your Qualified Weeks enrolled in PIC Express may be subject to an annual verification process. If your week
no longer meets the eligibility requirements for enrollment, it will be removed from the PIC Express program and your membership in the PIC Express program will be terminated.
• Membership in the PIC Express program expires after
5 years. Upon expiration or termination, you will no longer receive the VIP benefits provided through this program and the VIP status level will be removed from your account.
• PIC Express contracts are nontransferable.
Eligibility Requirements: The PIC Express Program is offered by Wyndham Vacation Resorts to persons making a new CLUB WYNDHAM Plus purchase and who own a “Qualified Week” which consists of either a qualified non-Wyndham timeshare interval week consisting of fixed or float week intervals or a qualified non-Wyndham timeshare interest consisting of points. Membership in the PIC Express program is valid for 5 consecutive years. Members must enroll using a separate enrollment form. Membership is subject to an annual fee of $0.58 per 1,000 points enrolled per year. Program terms are subject to change. Additional terms and conditions apply.