• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

travel4you5 ebay seller A/K/A National Resort Title et al

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
Why wait? Dispute it now and let them prove it otherwise..........

I've already been dealing with my bank. I would have to prove it's fraudulent to dispute it now so a couple emails with no response and no legit contract number would suffice, according to Capital One. I actually have 120 days to dispute this due to the way the contract was handled. I'm not waiting past this week if they can't provide me a correct contract number. Actually, if they were really selling OKW vs BRV I would probably take it, but I don't think they have anything to sell.

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
I predict delays and numerous reasons for those delays, while they try to run the clock out on you.
They won't run out the clock. I have a contact inside the quality assurance department at DVC. That's how I found out the contract number I have is for OKW vs BRV. They have until the end of the week to provide me a legit contract number that's been submitted for ROFR or I'm out. This guy has another timeshare up for auction. Worldmark by Wyndham. Do they really charge $800 a month in maintenance fees??!! Yikes

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've already been dealing with my bank. I would have to prove it's fraudulent to dispute it now so a couple emails with no response and no legit contract number would suffice, according to Capital One. I actually have 120 days to dispute this due to the way the contract was handled. I'm not waiting past this week if they can't provide me a correct contract number. Actually, if they were really selling OKW vs BRV I would probably take it, but I don't think they have anything to sell.

I wish you luck. Capital One is THE WORST credit card company to deal with regarding disputes!! I rented a car in Orlando using a Capital One card and the rental company ended up almost doubling the amount they were suppose to charge me. I sent Capital One the orginal contract with my signature showing the correct amount and somehow THEY STILL ruled in favor of the rental car company. I went back and forth with them for months and months and multiple calls and got absolutely nowhere. I ended up having to pay the charge, and I have subsequently refused to use my Capital One card since! They sent me a letter saying they were going to close it due to inactivity so I used it to buy a $2 soda and paid it as soon as the charge posted and then but the card back in my safe again. (Its my oldest card on my credit report so I don't want it closed- bit I refuse to do business with them anymore!!)

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
I wish you luck. Capital One is THE WORST credit card company to deal with regarding disputes!! I rented a car in Orlando using a Capital One card and the rental company ended up almost doubling the amount they were suppose to charge me. I sent Capital One the orginal contract with my signature showing the correct amount and somehow THEY STILL ruled in favor of the rental car company. I went back and forth with them for months and months and multiple calls and got absolutely nowhere. I ended up having to pay the charge, and I have subsequently refused to use my Capital One card since! They sent me a letter saying they were going to close it due to inactivity so I used it to buy a $2 soda and paid it as soon as the charge posted and then but the card back in my safe again. (Its my oldest card on my credit report so I don't want it closed- bit I refuse to do business with them anymore!!)
Sorry to hear it. I've had good luck with them so far.

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
And here it is. Guess that takes care of that. He can't give me ANY proof that this is legit so he's offering to cancel the transaction now and resell it to someone else. LOL

"So if you do have a contact at Disney that states they don’t have the first right of refusal, please give me their first and last name and I will have the title company contact them through their Disney contact in the transfer department to find out why they are telling you it has not been sent. It seems that you don’t feel comfortable with the transaction, even though your file is at the title company, they’ve contacted you, and your funds are in escrow. If you do not feel comfortable and want to cancel all you have to do is let us know and we can have the title company stop the transfer and issue a refund and we will just sell the property to someone else."

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
And here it is. Guess that takes care of that. He can't give me ANY proof that this is legit so he's offering to cancel the transaction now and resell it to someone else. LOL

"So if you do have a contact at Disney that states they don’t have the first right of refusal, please give me their first and last name and I will have the title company contact them through their Disney contact in the transfer department to find out why they are telling you it has not been sent. It seems that you don’t feel comfortable with the transaction, even though your file is at the title company, they’ve contacted you, and your funds are in escrow. If you do not feel comfortable and want to cancel all you have to do is let us know and we can have the title company stop the transfer and issue a refund and we will just sell the property to someone else."

Did they send your money back?

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
Did they send your money back?

My DVC rep was kind enough to put in writing that my contract number given did not exist, there was no ROFR submitted on the 17th with my name as a buyer and National Title as the title company ANDDDDD the contract was missing key information such as the unit number, contract number and % of usage so it would have been kicked from ROFR even if it was submitted.

As soon as I informed them I had this in writing from Disney, the title company reached out immediately with the cancellation, full amount of the check being mailed to me with the tracking number. Tracking number is legit so something is on it's way.

Bank advised me to give them a week for the check to show up and then clear. If it doesn't they will return my money because I've sent enough proof that it's a scam.

What they are doing with Disney is telling everyone that it did not pass ROFR and returning money, minus the eBay fee's from the listing and the broker fee. Thankfully I caught this before it got to that point. I wish I would have seen these message boards before buying but the Red Flags didn't really start to go off until the Title company reached out and I goggled them. They may be Title company but they have an F rating with the BBB and that is when I started digging further.

Crazy.

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
Someone just dropped 10k in his auction for worldmark by wyndham. I've already filed a claim with these people on Ebay.

Lets pray they do something. They sold my same contract to someone else and that person left a negative feedback.

"We've received your report on Travel4you5.​

We'll look into this and take appropriate action if the seller isn't following our policies. For privacy reasons, we won't disclose the outcome.
Please note that there's no need to contact us again. It would create a new report and prolong the process."

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
Someone just dropped 10k in his auction for worldmark by wyndham. I've already filed a claim with these people on Ebay.

Lets pray they do something. They sold my same contract to someone else and that person left a negative feedback.

We'll look into this and take appropriate action if the seller isn't following our policies. For privacy reasons, we won't disclose the outcome.
Please note that there's no need to contact us again. It would create a new report and prolong the process."

I have reported them to eBay MULTIPLE TIMES. and eBay does absolutely nothing.

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
I have reported them to eBay MULTIPLE TIMES. and eBay does absolutely nothing.
This guy broke one of the larger eBay rules for sellers and offered to sell me another property OUTSIDE of eBay, while making me the offer VIA eBay. I also have proof that the contract he gave me was fraudulent, from Disney directly and gave that to eBay as well. Fingers crossed

kavapower

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark by Wyndham

That was me! Something smelled fishy so I decided to do some research before sending them the money. Good thing a came across this thread!

Jez2Go

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara, a HGVC
Craigendarroch Suites, a HGVC
The Central at 5th, a Hilton Club
Good news everyone, all his listings have been removed, including the cards....

View attachment 76631

That's great news!

This past April, I had bid on a Hilton timeshare that was listed by travel4you5, and like others on this forum, had said, something seemed off.

Their title company had quickly drawn funds from my AMEX and so I had asked if they could provide me with the escrow information. A day later they provided me an agreement with information and recitals, but no receipt or the name of the financial officer or institution. That's when I got really suspicious, came onto the forum and discovered the forum threads on travel4you5 and National Resort Title. So I then indicated to National Resort Title to forward me a copy of the receipt from the financial institution holding my funds in escrow. Two days later (and after some prompting by me) they provided an unofficial receipt. I took that to AMEX, along with my report of comments made about these sellers on the Better Business Bureau website and filed a dispute. AMEX did ask if I tried to resolve this through ebay. I had indicated that there were numerous reports on this forum that resolving this issue with ebay has not proved to be a fruitful venue. Within two days, my account was credited when AMEX filed a chargeback with travel4you5.

Interestingly, I understand that when a chargeback is filed with the merchant, they have a chance to dispute it or credit the account. With AMEX, if the merchant would like to dispute the charge, they are strongly encouraged to resolve this with the customer. However, a merchant would only resolve this with a customer if they actually had the product in hand. There was no counter dispute made by travel4you5, which made infer what we already have known, which is that they did not actually posses the timeshare in question. Soon afterwards, a credit appeared for the full amount that was originally withdrawn. Days later, travel4you5 wrote back asking why I just didn't ask for a refund. I did not bother replying, but I did report the issue to ebay as a fraudulent listing and activity.

In any event, I'm glad to see @DVCAKL efforts have paid off to see travel4you5's listing now be taken down. I do hope the credit card companies label these sellers as "high risk" and scrutinize all their large withdrawals, as I do not doubt that they'll resurface again.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
@DVCAKL

you had mentioned up thread contacting TN department of commerce -

curious they have been any help…

would love to see their licenses pulled

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
Good news everyone, all his listings have been removed, including the cards....
See the link dioxide posted in post #2. Watch for the same seller to show up with a new name; they've been doing it under various names since at least 2013. The key will be the location. Sevierville, TN is the constant in all the names.

DVCAKL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- AKL
DVC- SSR
See the link dioxide posted in post #2. Watch for the same seller to show up with a new name; they've been doing it under various names since at least 2013. The key will be the location. Sevierville, TN is the constant in all the names
I think they are all the same. I was dealing with Kelly Gillispie first, then Josh, then Morgan Cook. I am pretty sure this all goes back to someone named Stacey Gillispie which is discussed in numerous other threads.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
@DVCAKL

you had mentioned up thread contacting TN department of commerce -

curious they have been any help…

would love to see their licenses pulled
License? Do they actually have one?

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
You want to be sure to report all of this fraud (scam) to the Consumer Protection Division of the Atty. General's office in the State of Tennessee. They have the teeth to look into this and permanently shut them down (and place metal bracelets on their wrists).

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
  • Check to see if the state you are considering signing a timeshare contract in requires a special timeshare sales license and verify the salesperson is properly licensed. In Tennessee, a timeshare sales person must be licensed through the Tennessee Real Estate Commission and can be verified at verify.tn.gov.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Yes in TN the state requires a license for everything , selling timeshares is no exception and they must have a real estate licenses…Titling companies separate licensing.
I agree that the state requires a license, but do THEY HAVE a license? Those are two different things. If they are willing to scam money from people would they care that they are legally required to have a license?