• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott - View from the Balcony

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Better than some ocean views I have gotten. Can see the ocean while sitting on the dining room table or couch.

vacationtime1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
Booked with points 2 days ago for one night. Naia 31512 two bedroom dedicated mountain view

I don't see any mountains. Another example of Marriott exaggeration.

marmite

TUG Sightings Guru
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sheraton Desert Oasis,
HGVC Paradise,
WorldMark
Marmite - Hope all is well with you! How did you snag a 10th floor villa at MOC-Napili?!! Awesome!
Instant trade in Interval close to the date. I had a Nanea booked, and used E Plus. I was surprised to get Napili, top floor too. It doesn’t get too much better than that! There are still gems in Interval, you never know what may come up.

kidrockets

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ocean Resort Villas North
Westin Kierland Villas
Westin St. John Resort Villas
HGVC Trump International
Wyndham @ Waikiki Beach Walk

The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North​

2023-07-30_06-41-49_442 .jpg

Marriott's Kaua‘i Beach Club

2023-08-05_12-36-33_645.jpg

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North​

View attachment 84477
There's a thread for Vistana resorts;

sponger76

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge in Breckenridge
Room 7549 (Downhill Building, 1 bedroom)
View is from the balcony off the bedroom; the view from the living room balcony wan't nearly as nice

20231124_112205.jpg

I also have this view taken from just outside the property, down by the swimming pool
20231122_170710.jpg

claraj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Marriott Los Suenos
I'll be staying there in February and March for the first time and can't wait!

There's already snow? I'm going to Vail in a few days (staying in Streamside Douglas) and hoping there's enough snow to hit a few runs.

sponger76

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll be staying there in February and March for the first time and can't wait!

There's already snow? I'm going to Vail in a few days (staying in Streamside Douglas) and hoping there's enough snow to hit a few runs.
We were there for a week (got back yesterday) and it snowed half the days we were there. With that being said, down near the base areas it was still much more artificial than natural snow. We did drive up to Vail one of the days, they had a lot less snow than Breck. I'm sure it will even out before too long though.

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
Crystal Shores Pool View (High Floor). We usually try to stay Gulf Front view, but this was also very nice and "gulf front" in its own way.

Biggest downside was the (much) longer hike to the grill area.

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

Last edited: