• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone playing wordle?

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
What I said yesterday. Again. Yeah, that. But this time I ran out of guesses before finding out the word was one I'd set aside as not being a reasonable choice. Even Wordle wouldn't pick a hot button word like that. But they did. :rolleyes:

Dave, disgusted.
Yeah, I thought at the beginning WORDLE was going to avoid words that were political, controversial or current events sensitive. That's why I left yesterday's answer as my last choice. I guess the WORDLE Gods have revised or maybe haven't re-reviewed their answer list.

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
4 again.
My DH and I are semi-competing against each other. We begin with the same starter guess and see how many guesses it takes each of us, and the different word letter pathways we take to get to the answer. We alternate who chooses our starter word. He also got a 4 today, but beat me yesterday, 4 to my bomb out.

Screenshot_20230608-095128-464.png

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Five. Not feelin' the Wordle magic much lately - but at least I got it. :D

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 6.36.13 PM.png

Dave

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
FIVE for me today. Happy Friday, Wordle TUG friends.
You might have been able to hear my disgusted firm typing of the word when BALSA hit me.
I had fairly convinced myself it was going to be a word I didn't know. ENNUI has likely marred me for life.
I don't come to TUG until I've solved wordle, so I don't accidentally get a clue or two. So it does become urgent I solve the puzzle, and thus I tried out the burner MARSH - for an aha BALSA. (I was fairly convinced the last letter had to be H til then).
1686303350812.png

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Also a fairly quick four.
I was really feeling a B word this morning and I almost went with BLITZ but I didn’t want to waste a letter on Z that early, so I went with BRINE. I was right about the B and having it in the first position helped. I tried BLACK next and added the AL but they were out of position. I reversed them with BALMY and got them correctly placed. So, now I just needed the last two letters, BALxx. I thought of BALSA and nothing else came to mind immediately so BALSA it was.
IMG_0781.jpeg

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
4 for me and DH
We both used a very uncommon word on our path to the answer :unsure:

Strangely enough we both used LASSO as a guess. I was initially going to use BALSA for my 3rd guess, but also came up with LASSO, which I went with first cause it's a little less obscure than BALSA.
Screenshot_20230609-093518-763.png

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I'm with the Fours today. I'll take it. :D

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 3.31.20 PM.png

Dave

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Two for tea,
and tea for two,
you for me,
and me for you…
It’s a beautiful morning here on the first coast and I’m thinking seriously about going to look at the OCEAN for awhile today. I have the ending N and an A. I first thought about the A going in second position in the pattern xAxIN But nothing came immediately to mind. Next, I tried xxAIN and I thought of AGAIN. I briefly asked myself if I really wanted to try a word with two A’s with my second guess and, fortunately, my answer was yes, yes I do! I’m glad I didn’t think of STAIN first or I probably would have tried it.
IMG_0782.jpeg

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Four. Had the last three letters on my opening word, but then it took me three tries to pick the first two letters correctly. Lots of rhyming words. :cry:

1686412071037.png