• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone playing wordle?

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
So close to a two, but turned into a four!
I must have heard Dave Matthews Band sometime in the past couple days as CRASH was in my head this morning. Good start with the AS in correct position. I thought of O and L as likely second letters which led me to BOAST and BLAST. I tried BOAST first and it got the starting B and ending T but not the O, leaving me with BxAST. Same result with BLAST. I had to find a new second letter and I saw E which solved this BEAST. Even if I had noticed BEAST sooner, I probably would have tried them in the same order. No harm, no foul.
IMG_0776.jpeg

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
THREE for me.
I should have gone with my first thought - how didn't I, my son was Lumiere in his high school musical, Beauty and the Beast? I think I'll go listen to 'Be My Guest' now.
1685880788840.png

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Four. Wrong choice on the first letter on my third line. So far I am the only one who made that choice although it appears that it was availabable to all.

1685884548099.png

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Three. Glad I didn’t go with a Y.
Wordle - The New York Times 3.png

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
You guys are impressive! Five :D

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 2.24.44 PM.png

Dave

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
A 5 early again this morning. Not bad for not knowing it was even a word. :D

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been playing wordle every day but have not gotten around to posting. I finally caught Covid traveling in a crowded tour bus in UK. A couple sat behind us had Covid but did not fess up. Yep, I thought I was immune.

Anyway, had a four today.

READY
PIOUS
IMBUE
ENNUI

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I’m with @Patri after a very fortuitous second word.
I’m thinking seriously about going to the BEACH this afternoon. That only uncovered an out of position E. I immediately thought of ENJOY but almost talked myself out of it because J is so rarely used, However, I went with it and got the EN to start the word. The first, and only, word I thought of was ENNUI, the opposite of which I am now feeling.
IMG_0777.jpeg

Last edited:

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Five. I consider this a really tough word. (Hats off to those who got it in three.) After my fourth word, every letter was set as to where it had to go with one letter missing. Thats how I got it.

1685969874032.png

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
I have been playing wordle every day but have not gotten around to posting. I finally caught Covid traveling in a crowded tour bus in UK. A couple sat behind us had Covid but did not fess up. Yep, I thought I was immune.

Anyway, had a four today.

READY
PIOUS
IMBUE
ENNUI
Hope it is a light dose and you are feeling better soon!

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hope it is a light dose and you are feeling better soon!
Thank you. When it started on late Friday, it felt like flu, with chills, headache and moderate fever. Chills and headache went away yesterday. Today, on Monday, I still have a low grade fever and really stuffy nose, and now it feels more like a head cold. Following British Covid protocol which is to stay put for 3 to 5 days, we extended our stay in the London hotel until Wednesday and will fly home. We missed the Windsor castle tour, Wales and Ireland. I guess it was not meant to be.

Last edited:

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Four. Took forever, because I didn't know this word. Just ran out of options, and tried it. D'oh! :doh:

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 1.37.06 PM.png

Dave

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
SIX - Bah to you Wordle. And it took me all day (well, ya know, in between potty training a 3 year old and rocking a 9 month old). Very impressed with all the 3's and 4's and 5's. Look at all my very smart wordle friends and your impressive vocabulary. I'm sure I've never heard this word before.
1685999622069.png

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
I'm bored, I'm the chairmen of the bored .... with a five. Took a long time

1686007585618.png

Wordle 716 5/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Took four for me today. Yesterday's was tougher. Got it in 5.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
FOUR - should have been 3. Wordle, you owed me a quick one after yesterday. On to my day :)
Must have needed more coffee. I was trying to think of a word with O and U in it, but went with SCOOT first. Shoot, lol.
1686043454376.png