• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2008] Southcape Resort

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
Your final statement here is even worse than the previous one. In all the months I've been answering questions and responding on here, this is the first time I've actually gotten angry at the half truths, innuendos and outright falsehoods being posted here on TUG.

Cliff,

I am an extremely open-minded individual. If you want to provide me with any information that refutes my statements, either privately or publicly, I will gladly review the information. On any issues I have been incorrect on, I will gladly provide an apology.

Heck, I will even sign a confidentially agreement if it will bring some closure to this issue.

In the absence, I stand behind the personal opinions I have shared here.

Thanks

vivmarch

Reaction score
The answer is that the HOA would most likely own them. The important distinction is that having the HOA own these weeks, means that the HOA benefits fully from the rental income and the revenue should any of these weeks be sold.

Would that be any different than what you have now? Yes and no.

On the m/f and special assessment side it is a wash, since Cliff does not pay m/f and assessments on his inventory. So the expenses are shared only by actual owners. This is no different then if the HOA owned the weeks.

The major difference would be when a week is sold. If the HOA owned the weeks, then the HOA would receive the proceeds from the sale. So the HOA would benefit from the sales price of the two weeks that were recently sold. Currently the HOA received nothing. And in part the special assessment has improved those units (at your expense), allowing them to be sold at a higher price. So Cliff is directly benefiting from the improvements that you, as a owner, are paying for. This is typically referred to as "unjust enrichment".

Now to give Cliff some credit, he has previously stated that he has ceded all rental revenue from his inventory to the HOA. Legally I think it would be hard for him to do otherwise, and maintain his position that he does not have pay m/f. Clearly if he is receiving beneficial use of the units, his position that he is exempt from m/f would be diminished. I think he knows that, and that it influenced his decision to do so.

So the bottom line is that you are paying to improve his property. So that can in turn sell it at a greater profit or convert into more Festiva credits for Outfield to sell. As an owner, how can you be comfortable with that arrangement?

Thanks Eric, for answering this for me so clearly. But now I have another question: why don't the HOA own the unsold weeks?

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
Thanks Eric, for answering this for me so clearly. But now I have another question: why don't the HOA own the unsold weeks?

Since I am now being threatened with legal action, I can only offer my opinion. It has been reported here that they are the unsold developer inventory. Normally, an HOA can only take possession of a week if the owner fails to pay m/f or special assessments, and they obtain a lien for the unpaid fees, and then in turn they foreclose on that week. Cliff has claimed that his inventory is exempt from those payments. An independent BoD or Trustees could pursue that issue, which is one thing that owners here have advocated.

Cliff, you are a trustee at Southcape, can you answer Viv's question?

tombo

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
The answer is that the HOA would most likely own them. The important distinction is that having the HOA own these weeks, means that the HOA benefits fully from the rental income and the revenue should any of these weeks be sold.

Would that be any different than what you have now? Yes and no.

On the m/f and special assessment side it is a wash, since Cliff does not pay m/f and assessments on his inventory. So the expenses are shared only by actual owners. This is no different then if the HOA owned the weeks.

The major difference would be when a week is sold. If the HOA owned the weeks, then the HOA would receive the proceeds from the sale. So the HOA would benefit from the sales price of the two weeks that were recently sold. Currently the HOA received nothing. And in part the special assessment has improved those units (at your expense), allowing them to be sold at a higher price. So Cliff is directly benefiting from the improvements that you, as a owner, are paying for. This is typically referred to as "unjust enrichment".

Now to give Cliff some credit, he has previously stated that he has ceded all rental revenue from his inventory to the HOA. Legally I think it would be hard for him to do otherwise, and maintain his position that he does not have pay m/f. Clearly if he is receiving beneficial use of the units, his position that he is exempt from m/f would be diminished. I think he knows that, and that it influenced his decision to do so.

So the bottom line is that you are paying to improve his property. So that can in turn sell it at a greater profit or convert into more Festiva credits for Outfield to sell. As an owner, how can you be comfortable with that arrangement?

If the HOA actually owned the weeks, they could sell them for $1 or give them away for free to get them in the hands of dues paying owners. They would have zero incentive to keep those weeks as HOA weeks. They want every week bringing in revenue in the way of dues to help them operate the resort with lower MF's for all. They have no reason to hold out for $500, $1000, or even $18,000 for a week. Sell it to the first person who will buy and pay the annual dues because giving it away to someone for free beats the heck out of keeping it an HOA week with no income generated for the resort.

Cliff on the other hand has plenty incentives to not sell weeks. As long as he owns enough weeks he controls the resort. He controls the resort, he keeps Outfield selling Festiva Points to deeded owners, he keeps himself and Outfield owners/employees as trustees at the resort making all decisions, and he doesn't have to pay anything ever for any weeks he owns that remain unsold. If he sells too many he no longer will control the resort. Selling too many weeks would allow owners to get rid of him. He doesn't need to dump weeks to generate income for the resort because if it doesn't generate income for Cliff why do it. The weeks he owns don't cost him one cent to keep. All of the owners are paying the taxes, electricity, insurance, employees, upkeep, and upgrades for the weeks they own, and the weeks Cliff owns too. If someone offered me $100 for a week I owned that didn't cost me anything, why sell it? Jst sit on it until an uneducated buyer stumbles in and then make some big bucks.

Cliff has some type of a deal with Outfield/Festiva. Perhaps they backed him financially to buy Southscape/ Sandcastle, perhaps he gets a percentage of the proceeds from what Outfield sells,perhaps a combination of the two. We will probably never know what the deal is for sure, but we all know that Cliff isn't letting Outfield market to his resort owners for free and he didn't place them as trustees at the resort just for the heck of it. Cliff controls the resort with the other trustees, the trustees assess to improve the resort making it easier for Outfield and Festiva to sell points, and the owners pay to make the resorts more attractive to owners and new buyers. The resort does get better, but it gets better because of the owners expenditures without any help from NEVS, Outfield, or Festiva. however the triumvirate of evil benefits like parasites from the owners monetary injections to maintain and upgrade the resorts.

Since Outfield/Festiva has some kind of interest with Cliff/NEVS in these resorts, they probably wouldn't want him to sell out and leave because their access to owners and on site sales would leave too. However when Outfield sells enough FAC points and Festiva acquires enough deeded weeks to gain control of enough votes to run the resort on their own, Cliff can then give/sell them the remaining inventory and Southscapes/Sandcastle both become Festiva managed and Festiva owned resorts. When that happens Festiva will (like Cliff) not have to pay anything annually for the unsold inventory they own, but they (unlike Cliff) will be able to try and sell-out all of that unsold inventory because Festiva's control over Southscape/ Sandcastle will then be the deeded weeks they own from swapping owners to points, not the unsold inventory. When that happens Festiva will forever own control of both of these resorts and Cliff will no longer be needed (sorry Cliff).

If Festiva ever does become owner of the majority of weeks, the owners will have to do whatever Festiva and the Festiva mgt company wants, or simply sell their weeks. That is how the final irrevocable loss of owner control at these resorts will probably occur. The plan is in motion now. Every deeded week that becomes Festiva's deeded week places owners closer and closer to no say in their resort and no way to reverse the situation. Get legal advice before it is too late.

Last edited:

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If the HOA actually owned the weeks, they could sell them for $1 or give them away for free to get them in the hands of dues paying owners. They would have zero incentive to keep those weeks as HOA weeks. They want every week bringing in revenue in the way of dues to help them operate the resort with lower MF's for all. They have no reason to hold out for $500, $1000, or even $18,000 for a week. Sell it to the first person who will buy and pay the annual dues because giving it away to someone for free beats the heck out of keeping it an HOA week with no income generated for the resort.

Cliff on the other hand has plenty incentives to not sell weeks. As long as he owns enough weeks he controls the resort. He controls the resort, he keeps Outfield selling Festiva Points to deeded owners, he keeps himself and Outfield owners/employees as trustees at the resort making all decisions, and he doesn't have to pay anything ever for any weeks he owns that remain unsold. If he sells too many he no longer will control the resort.

Cliff may need to expand his suit. Maybe that will lower my legal costs.

Sou13

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivmarch
You make an excellent point. To me it suggests that there are perhaps not as many unhappy owners as there are made out to be?

FYI: the other owner who put me on to this site wasn't unhappy. He just mentioned the site because it had been pointed out to him and he was passing it on.

I guess that's your answer to my question, but not quite. How did the other not-unhappy owner have it pointed out to him? By an unhappy owner?

tombo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh, now we have legal threat of libel. Nice.

Let me clarify my opinions, and make the following statements in the good faith and the reasonable belief that they are true. These statements form the basis for my personal opinion. By and large, as a private individual, I am relying on the statements written here on the board by you and others. Feel free to rebut any of my statements, and in regard to any facts you may present, I will gladly withdrawn my statements and issue an apology.

First, regarding your abuse of power. Here is the information that I have that support my personal opinion:

You have been unwilling to share legal opinions provided to you as a Trustee by HOA legal counsel regarding the your non-payment of m/f with regard to developer inventory.

You have refused to provide the members list to authorized members of HOA. This is in contravention of the section 32 of the Mass statute Chapter 183B.

You have refused to allow members to inspect the records of the corporation. Again in contravention of the Section 5.10 of the By-Laws and section 30 of Mass statute Chapter 183B.

Despite your illegal refusal to provide the members list, you have refused to provide an alternate procedure that would allow concerned members to communicate with each other regarding HOA business.

In regard to your unjust enrichment, you have failed to document the legality of your non-payment of m/f, which allows you to retain ownership of your inventory. Said inventory is benefiting from improvements that are being paid for by the special assessment levied on owners at the resort, and for which you claim to be exempt.

The special assessments levied on these other owners is improving the value of property that you retain ownership of. Your claim of exemption from sharing in the expense of improving said property is a result of a flawed contract, and is unconscionable. This is the basis for my statement of unjust enrichment, in that your property is being improved at the expense of other owners at the resort.

The above are personal statements made by me, a private individual, based on the information provided in this forum. They are made with no malice. They are personal opinions.

p.s. why are my opinions so important to you Cliff....

Eric, I agree with your opinions, thus my statements of opinion often mirror yours. From the information that has been presented by owners on this forum and from information I have read on other forums I don't see how any impartial reader could form a different opinion after assimilating the posts on this thread.

Cliff has admitted that he pays no fees or assessments on his inventory. Cliff has admitted that himself and the trustees (Outfield employess/owners) that Cliff appointed (no vote from owners) decided that the resort needed to be improved, that they needed to assess to improve the resort, and they assessed all owners (except himself) with no vote from owners about what needed upgrading (if anything) and how much owners wanted to spend on upgrades. This all was acknowledged by Cliff and other owners here. If Cliff is selling weeks at the resort (which he says he is), and he gets to force all owners (but himself) to pay to upgrade the resort and the units at the resort, and if he then gets to sell the upgraded weeks he owns at an upgraded resort that he didn't contribute a dollar to upgrade himself, then what other opinion could one form?

I also have the opinion that Outfield/Festiva threatens owners with mistatements about the worthless value of owner's deeded weeks and with threats of higher assessments if the owners don't swap to points. I also feel that they are mislead with statements that weeks will become useless both within the resort and within RCI as both are discontinuing weeks. I have formulated my opinion from the posts made by numerous owners who have been through the Outfield/Festiva sales presentation who have posted their experiences here and on other sites. After reading about what owners say that Outfield/Festiva has told them, and after reading that Cliff acknowledges that has occurred and he has fired salesmen and warned salesman to stop such activites, what other opinion could be formed by the concensus?

Festiva has been sued and settled in Missouri for false and misleading sales tactics and had to pay for misdeeds. Festiva is being sued in St Maarten at the Atrium resort for raising MF's beyond levels allowed in the owner's contract and for assessing double the annual MF's as soon as they acquired control of the resort. When Festiva took over the Church Street Inn in Charleston they immediatelly raised MF's drastically and assessed to upgrade. They told owners RCI required them to upgrade or else they would be downgraded or dropped according to some posts from owners I have read. They also told the resort that they had no reserves and had to increase reserves through increased MF's. When Festive took over my resort at Blue Ridge Village they immediatelly took over the board filling it with Festiva mgt/employess, placed Festiva mgt as the mgt company for the resort, raised MF's, and started talking about having to upgrade the resort because of RCI's requirements (IMO this is a trend). At BRV they didn't assess immediatelly because they said the resort had enough reserves to begin the upgrades. We had no vote and many owners I talked to agreed that we didn't need to upgrade anything. Upgrades like granite counters at a rustic mountain resort helps Festiva sell weeks through the WOW factor as people tour the demo units and no one else IMO. After Festiva runs through our reserves I am sure that we will be assessed for upgrades and we will then have to replentish our reserves that Festiva depleted. What opinion other than Festiva increases MF's to make money for their mgt company (or because they can't manage a resort efficiently for a reasonable MF), and that Festiva uses the RCI threat to upgrade at every resort they take over? This tactic has allegedly been used at the three resorts I am familiar with, and from what I have read here it is being used by Cliff/Outfield/Festiva at Southscape and Sandcastle. It appears that they always come into a resort, buy inventory, raise MF's immediatelly, assess to upgrade, and then sell weeks that are being upgraded at current owner's expense as Points. They get to sell inventory made more valuable by upgrades without paying the upgrades. After seeing this happen at 3 to 5 resorts what opinion could one form other than this is their business model? They have a track record of buying resorts and profiting on the backs of owners by charging owners assessments to upgrade and by charging higher MF's each and every year. I have not seen a single resort they have acquired where you couldn't find owners posting about them doing these things. Profit at newly acquired resorts is made both from sales and from assessing and increasing MF's IMO. That is the opinion I have formed. Other than Cliff is there anyone who has formed a different opinion?

My opinion is that Festiva/NEVS both come into resorts, take control of the HOA's, increase MF's without allowing votes from owners, hire their own mgt without searching for the most efficient mgt company, assess to upgrade wthout any votes from owners, they upgrade by choosing a construction company of their choice without requiring closed bids offered to multiple construction firms to get the lowest prices, and they gain more and more control of the resorts because everytime an owner converts to Festiva, Festiva becomes the deeded owner of another week at the resort. My opinion is that having Festiva take over your resort is not good for anyone but Festiva. Please everyone keep posting your thoughts and experiences and perhaps my opinion could be changed. However from what I have seen I doubt that my opinion will change because the business practices of Outfield/Festiva/NEVS will remain totally for the benefit of themselves to the detriment of the owners, IN MY OPINION.

Last edited:

vivmarch

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivmarch
You make an excellent point. To me it suggests that there are perhaps not as many unhappy owners as there are made out to be?

FYI: the other owner who put me on to this site wasn't unhappy. He just mentioned the site because it had been pointed out to him and he was passing it on.

I guess that's your answer to my question, but not quite. How did the other not-unhappy owner have it pointed out to him? By an unhappy owner?

I have no idea as I didn't think to ask. The woman in the unit next to us originally asked me if I'd heard of the site, which I hadn't. A day or so later when we bumped into her and her husband in the parking lot her husband mentioned if we'd looked at the site yet. I told him we hadn't because we were on vacation with the kids and we have the rule of no video games, computer or tv whilst on vacation (which I could enforce that the rest of the year too), but I'd probably take look when we got home. The rest is history.

vivmarch

Reaction score
Okay, it isn't the first time I have suggested that Cliff might be posting as Viv...and a few other names...now he seems to have lost track of what names he is posting under so the stories can be consistent post to post.

Viv is now saying a "he'' introduced her/him onto the site....her/his first post said it was the "woman next door"....gee that might be a detail I would recall if I had truly had a conversation in the first place.

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showpost.php?p=752563&postcount=705

Poor Cliff he is spinning so much...like the tale that Outfield Marketing has an office somewhere outside of Denton, TX until I pointed out his own legal documents said it was that exact same address or that a timeshare is not real estate when his own website claims it is....he is tripping over his own yarns.

Take a nice long breath Cliff...relax and compose.

My husband asks that if I have to actually be someone else, could it please be a cute babe and not a man?!

JackB62

Reaction score
Not that Cliff would give it to us anyway but...

are we allowed the list of NEVS weeks?

As fellow interval owners, it would be nice to be able to suggest a unit and week that is available.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok then, I previously stayed out of this until TUG recieved a nice phone call this afternoon causing me to do more research on the thread.

so here goes what we have found.

NEVMSLLC has quite a few IP addresses he/she has used to post on this thread. registration for htis name was on 3/27/09 from a new england comcast IP.

these ip addresses match quite a number of other members...many of which also post in this thread. (how bizarre and coincidental)

First one is Massman631 registered 2/16/09 from a MA comcast ip
Second one is VivMarch registered on 7/7/2009 from a MA verizon ip
third one is Wfweinstein 7/10/09 from a MA verizon ip

Each of these members has posted and or registered from the same ip addresses more than once.

Just a bit of info I felt was important to the flow of this conversation.

Fig

Reaction score
ok then, I previously stayed out of this until TUG recieved a nice phone call this afternoon causing me to do more research on the thread.

NEVMSLLC has quite a few IP addresses he/she has used to post on this thread. registration for htis name was on 3/27/09 from a new england comcast IP.

these ip addresses match quite a number of other members...many of which also post in this thread. (how bizarre and coincidental)

Each of these members has posted and or registered from the same ip addresses more than once.

Thanks, Brian.

Fig

Reaction score
My husband asks that if I have to actually be someone else, could it please be a cute babe and not a man?!

Could you bring Cliff back for us and have him answer some questions... honestly...from owners..as he said he would?

tombo

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks Brian.

The indignation he showed when it was said that he might be Massman, VivMarch, capeguitarguy, and MFweinstein was very convincing on line to some who felt sorry for these new guest posters. Those of us who were paying close attention to the posts Cliff made and the posts made by the fake posters were always pretty sure that they were posted by Cliff, but without your confirmation we could never have proved it beyond a shadow of doubt.

To be pretty sure that Cliff was posting under fake names cost us the time it took to read those ridiculous fake posts. To have it verified positivelly that he was in fact hiding behind those fake screen names is PRICELESS!!!! :hysterical:

Last edited:

tombo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have no idea as I didn't think to ask. The woman in the unit next to us originally asked me if I'd heard of the site, which I hadn't. A day or so later when we bumped into her and her husband in the parking lot her husband mentioned if we'd looked at the site yet. I told him we hadn't because we were on vacation with the kids and we have the rule of no video games, computer or tv whilst on vacation (which I could enforce that the rest of the year too), but I'd probably take look when we got home. The rest is history.

Just in case Cliff tries to get rid of these priceless fake posts, here is one one saved in my post.

CliffViv said "the rest is history". What is history is anyone here believing anything Cliff says if he even has the guts to post here again after being exposed. Of course from now on we will never know for sure if any new poster is Cliff sneaking back into the thread under a new and improved alias. I think every now and then I will just say Hi to Cliff in case he is amongst us,

Hi CliffVivMassCapeStein, etc. :wave:

Last edited:

tombo

TUG Member
Reaction score

And another cliffisiscm. :rofl:

Cliff, you can put on a dress and some makeup, but I have seen your picture on the capeguitarguy site and I doubt that you could become a cute babe, and without major surgery the not being a man thing will be impossible to acheive. It is nice to know that you are married to a husband. I think Massachussetts is one of the states that legalized gay marriage. Congratulations Mrs Hagberg and give our regards to the Mister.

Last edited:

tombo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Could you bring Cliff back for us and have him answer some questions... honestly...from owners..as he said he would?

I can answer them for you as fake Cliff.

We are improving the resort. I am going to sue Eric with my fake attorney identity of Mfweinstein. I am selling winter weeks for $75000 on the cape. In case you don't believe me, I sold 14 weeks at Southscape and 23 at Sandcastle today for big bucks. I have no ties to Outfield or Festiva. I don't answer legal questions under my real screen name. My husband wants me to be a cute babe. I play the guitar when I am in one of my different personalities. I am like Abe Lincoln and never tell a lie.

Fig as long as you are an owner I will be glad to answer your questions. I will not tell you truthfull answers unless it suits me, but I will make up some sort of an answer for you that makes me look good as long as you are an owner. Heck if you are an owner I will make up a new online person for you to talk to who feels just like I do, but is of a different sex. My Viv fake screen name is a cute babe. Perhaps we could do some online dating.

This was a totally fake response from a totally fake Cliff.

Sincerely,

Fake Cliff

Last edited:

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Now we should start a pool on which of his alternate identities will appear and attempt to explain this one.

My money is on a new "owner" appearing, and one who loves all the changes that Cliff has made.

He/she will have PHD in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering and will offer a scientific explanation for the overlap of IP addresses and that it is commonplace.

I seriously doubt that Cliff will have the moral fortitude to reappear, unless it is in a drive-by posting....

Sou13

Reaction score
Reply to TUGBrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUGBrian

I was suspicious of massman631 but rather than discourage vivmarch from posting I decided to ask some questions. When NEVMSLLC used the pronoun "she" I was confused. Why didn't he answer the questions? Then it occurred to me that "vivmarch" might be "Vivian March" but there is no such deed recorded at https://72.8.52.132/ALIS/WW400R.PGM.

I suspect that NEVMSLLC has infiltrated my "Concerned Southcape Interval Owners" elist and has been receiving my messages since massman631 replied to my email message. He no longer needed to pose as "capeguitarguy" if I wasn't suspicious of "massman631" now did he?

We all make mistakes. I've made a lot of them, but so has NEVMSLLC. His biggest one was to team up with Outfield Marketing with the intention of scamming Southcape and Sandcastle owners out of their deeded weeks. Hopefully we'll all get "mad enough" to take legal action against them.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUGBrian

I was suspicious of massman631 but rather than discourage vivmarch from posting I decided to ask some questions. When NEVMSLLC used the pronoun "she" I was confused. Why didn't he answer the questions? Then it occurred to me that "vivmarch" might be "Vivian March" but there is no such deed recorded at https://72.8.52.132/ALIS/WW400R.PGM.

I suspect that NEVMSLLC has infiltrated my "Concerned Southcape Interval Owners" elist and has been receiving my messages since massman631 replied to my email message. He no longer needed to pose as "capeguitarguy" if I wasn't suspicious of "massman631" now did he?

We all make mistakes. I've made a lot of them, but so has NEVMSLLC. His biggest one was to team up with Outfield Marketing with the intention of scamming Southcape and Sandcastle owners out of their deeded weeks. Hopefully we'll all get "mad enough" to take legal action against them.

I would not read it that way. Beyond personally contacting each member, there is no way you could have vetted the e-list.

The disclosure that meaningful resistance is forming is why Cliff has become more hostile. He was willing to verbally spar in this thread as long as he thought it would not lead to anything. But now that resistance is organizing, his tone has changed. His arrogance will be his downfall.

Sou13

Reaction score
Nearly 200 unhappy owners

Can anyone who was at the owners' meeting recall the name of the young woman who had to leave the meeting in order to go for the copies of the minutes from the previous year?

One owner has complained to me that the attitude of owners was "contentious" which is why I can't recall any "happy" owners who made it a point to be there this year.

Fig

Reaction score
I can answer them for you as fake Cliff.

We are improving the resort. I am going to sue Eric with my fake attorney identity of Mfweinstein. I am selling winter weeks for $75000 on the cape. In case you don't believe me, I sold 14 weeks at Southscape and 23 at Sandcastle today for big bucks. I have no ties to Outfield or Festiva. I don't answer legal questions under my real screen name. My husband wants me to be a cute babe. I play the guitar when I am in one of my different personalities. I am like Abe Lincoln and never tell a lie.

Fig as long as you are an owner I will be glad to answer your questions. I will not tell you truthfull answers unless it suits me, but I will make up some sort of an answer for you that makes me look good as long as you are an owner. Heck if you are an owner I will make up a new online person for you to talk to who feels just like I do, but is of a different sex. My Viv fake screen name is a cute babe. Perhaps we could do some online dating.

This was a totally fake response from a totally fake Cliff.

Sincerely,

Fake Cliff

Dear Fake Cliff,

Thank you for responding to my post. I must be honest here...I am really a she and not a Mr. Fig as you referred to me. Perhaps you have forgotten?

Remember when you joined Sou13's real email list as Capeguitarguy? Well, I was correponding with Sou13 then and mentioned that you had not filed a "Change in Directors" form with the Secretary of the Commonwealth and yet were sending out assesments etc before having done the legal change in directors. I suggested Sou not post the info to the board to tip you off...Sou did distribute the email to the list...well, you took rather quick action and filed the forms after the email. I signed my email, "Cathy" which is my name...and my email address starts with Fig, but you must have overlooked that.

The really funny thing is, after filing these forms, you tried to say that Outfield Marketing's sales office was not the little tool shed in Denton, TX...when you registered that address for two of your directors...all I had to do was lift that address of the form you filed.

Guess you're not big on details. Fun talking to all of youse.

Cathy

Last edited:

Fig

Reaction score
I have been timesharing since 1991.

The upkeep of the units and grounds are important to all owners.

Sometimes assessments are needed to complete renovations.

It appears that this resort will be in a much better condition in a year or two.

I suspect the majority of owners use the weeks, rather than trade them.

I think this resort will continue for many years to come.

London, I am curious about your perspective on things. You are clearly a long-time owner at several resorts, yet did not seem to be at all concerned about the story that was emerging on these boards. Are you a friend of Cliff or Tom Franks?...you don't have to answer, if you don't want to...but your desire to put an end to the discussions given that it was alleged owners were being taken advantage of kind of was out of the ordinary. There didn't seem to be any other non-owners following the boards who seemed not to see the issues at stake. Just curious.

Cathy

tombo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dear Fake Cliff,

Thank you for responding to my post. I must be honest here...I am really a she and not a Mr. Fig as you referred to me. Perhaps you have forgotten?

Remember when you joined Sou13's real email list as Capeguitarguy? Well, I was correponding with Sou13 then and mentioned that you had not filed a "Change in Directors" form with the Secretary of the Commonwealth and yet were sending out assesments etc before having done the legal change in directors. I suggested Sou not post the info to the board to tip you off...Sou did distribute the email to the list...well, you took rather quick action and filed the forms after the email. I signed my email, "Cathy" which is my name...and my email address starts with Fig, but you must have overlooked that.

The really funny thing is, after filing these forms, you tried to say that Outfield Marketing's sales office was not the little tool shed in Denton, TX...when you registered that address for two of your directors...all I had to do was lift that address of the form you filed.

Guess you're not big on details. Fun talking to all of youse.

Cathy

Dear Cathy (Fig),

Outfield has many sales offices throughout the world. The Texas office is one of our smaller offices and slipped my mind until you reminded me of it's existence. You should visit our Chicago office in the Sears Tower, our Trump Tower location in New York, our overseas offices in Buckingham Palace, the Louvre, The Taj Mahal and my personal favorite office which is located in the Great Pyramids. We have hundreds of offices in hundreds of countries.

I did forget to file the change of directors form, so what? I really feel that I can do anything I want with regards to Southscape and Sandcastle without bothering with uneeded details like the State's laws, rules, and regulations. I am omnipotent. I will assess when I want, I will assess whatever amount per week that I want to assess, and I will upgrade or not upgrade anything as I see fit. You as an owner will pay or I will sick the collections dept on you.

Capeguitarguy is my identical twin, not me. Capeguitarguy joined with Sou's group not me. Viv is my identical twin sister. WFwienstein is also an identical twin brother. I am one of the Octomom's 8 children. We all share a single computer and a single guitar. Capeguitarguy joined Sou's group because even my identical twin brother thinks that I am ripping owners at Southscape and Sandcastle off. I am ripping everyone off, he is correct. I would like to thank my brother for tipping me off about possible actions a couple of disgruntled owners might try to take against me.

The majority of owners are very happy with me, NEVVSS, Outlaw Mktg, and Festival points. Most owners don't want to have a board elected by them, they want me to appoint myself and my business partners as trustees. Most owners want to be assessed with no input. Most owners want their MF's to increase drastically each year. Most owners are very happy to give me total control of their resort and most owners want me to spend as I see fit. Most owners are glad that I contribute nothing on the weeks I own to the upkeep or upgrading of my resort. You and Sou are in the minority. I talk to owners every day and they LOVE ME!!!!!!! I am the greatest. Drink the Kool-aid.

Sincerely,

Fake Cliff