• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WKORV Weeks up for auction

cindylou

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV - 2 DOF, 2 OF
Sheraton Lakeside Terrace Villas at Mountain Vista - 2 winter, 1 summer, 1 shoulder
In case anyone is interested, as of last week, posted on the bulletin board by the Redbox at the WKORV lobby is a list of about 2 dozen weeks that are going up for auction at a location in Maui (the courthouse I believe) in a few weeks. I should have taken a picture of the 2 pages, but I didn't. There is another TUGger I met at Nanea right now if anyone wants a photo. To purchase you'd have to pay the delinquent maintenance fees, which are specified on the pages.

I know this happened a few years ago as well, and imagine Starwood might be snapping a lot of them up to turn around and sell back at developer prices. There was one oceanfront unit I believe, the rest were island view or ocean view. But I didn't study it closely because we have enough.

cindylou

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV - 2 DOF, 2 OF
Sheraton Lakeside Terrace Villas at Mountain Vista - 2 winter, 1 summer, 1 shoulder
IMG_0748.JPG
IMG_0746.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG
Here is the info on WKORV units up for auction on April 20 in Wailuku.

Last edited:

triangulum33

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
2005 WKORN
How is the Villa type interpreted on those flyers?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
How is the Villa type interpreted on those flyers?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

From the ICN number
1st is Building #
Next is floor number then villa number(s)

Remember that these are mostly float (except where it is stated as fixed as with the UltraPremium units).

I couldn’t see all numbers - but looks as if only one OF (Deluxe).
Many are in B4 or the 1Bds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggyearl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't know if my eyes are fooling me, but the bold print on the top photo says, "Thursday, April 20, 2017..." If there is an auction this year, it is not the one photographed. April 20, 2018 is on a Friday. :shrug:

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
I don't know if my eyes are fooling me, but the bold print on the top photo says, "Thursday, April 20, 2017..." If there is an auction this year, it is not the one photographed. April 20, 2018 is on a Friday. :shrug:

Interesting - has this notice been hanging since last year?
I thought the previous auction was a few years ago.

@Syed - you reading this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SandyPGravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St. John Plat+
2 BR-VGV
Westin St. John Plat
2 BR-BV

Good catch!!:thumbup: