• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Westin St. John [Master Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Well you started it....sort of. ;)

True - as it related to energy use at WSJ, but when it gets to bringing in SPG Hotels to the discussion - perhaps better suited for it's own thread (or on SPG FlyerTalk).

One main difference - beyond the energy waste topic - is that SVO resorts our 'owned' (in theory) by the HOA and have a distinct Ownership pay directly to energy costs as part of the MFs. At WSJ, this becomes a major part of the MFs because the WAPA (USVI Energy Supplier) costs have skyrocketted. Many of those fancy villas (owned by the Rich&Famous) pay $1000+ per month in energy costs (something not mentioned on HGTV International House Hunters...)

Last edited:

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
and I thought this thread was to serve my personal narcissism, and to validate my self-importance... :ignore: :rofl:

we are getting excited as well - just 8-weeks away...
Flights made - check
4WD reserved - check
Snorkels/Flippers - check
Sun shirts - check
Swim trunks - check
Sun lotion - check
Bug repellant - check

Still need to contact Ted's Supper Club, and Stu...

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
2011 Tax Bill Received

Just received our 2011 Property Tax bills - due April 8, and delinquent on June 8
(As today is April 6 - sure glad I have 2 days before they are due... :D)
Same rate as 2010.

I received no credit for sending 2010 payment early :(

2012 tax bill expected in 6-8 months - it will be interesting to see rate.

Current Owners are encouraged to make sure previous tax bills have been paid as the current Owner is responsible - the past due bills are supposed to be listed on back of 2011 bill.

Last edited:

ferndale

TUG Member
Reaction score
and I thought this thread was to serve my personal narcissism, and to validate my self-importance... :ignore: :rofl:

we are getting excited as well - just 8-weeks away...
Flights made - check
4WD reserved - check
Snorkels/Flippers - check
Sun shirts - check
Swim trunks - check
Sun lotion - check
Bug repellant - check

Still need to contact Ted's Supper Club, and Stu...

We will be there for our new week June 9th. Would love to meet up if you are there at the same time.
Does anyone in your party scuba dive?

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
We will be there for our new week June 9th. Would love to meet up if you are there at the same time.
Does anyone in your party scuba dive?

Sounds great - always good to meet up with other Tuggers - we will be there 6/7-6/21 - Villa 3410.

I used to dive, but don't anymore (I got PADI certified in Monterey CA in 1991, and dove extensively while sailing the BVIs, St Vincent/Grenadines/Grenada, and Antigua/St Kitts). Too much effort nowadays - and Robin is not interested. My travel buddy still dives on occasion - and has used Cruz Bay WaterSports thru WSJ.

If it only 2 of you - we are planning a BVI water day with a guy I know (Stu) who lives on STT, but we can only take 2 more as he is not allowed more than 6 passengers - sort of a bareboat deal where he picks up boat and then picks us up. Jerseygirl went with us once - and Jody (W5*) used him once.

ferndale

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sounds great - always good to meet up with other Tuggers - we will be there 6/7-6/21 - Villa 3410.

I used to dive, but don't anymore (I got PADI certified in Monterey CA in 1991, and dove extensively while sailing the BVIs, St Vincent/Grenadines/Grenada, and Antigua/St Kitts). Too much effort nowadays - and Robin is not interested. My travel buddy still dives on occasion - and has used Cruz Bay WaterSports thru WSJ.

If it only 2 of you - we are planning a BVI water day with a guy I know (Stu) who lives on STT, but we can only take 2 more as he is not allowed more than 6 passengers - sort of a bareboat deal where he picks up boat and then picks us up. Jerseygirl went with us once - and Jody (W5*) used him once.

There will be 5 ( husband, son, girlfriend from Germany, and another girlfriend) of us so I guess we lose on water day. We will be in 4410 I think. We plan to dive Mon-saturday in the mornings. If your buddy wants to join us any day, he is welcome. We are using Low-Key Watersports, but they will pick us up right at the wsj dock. I have only been to wsj once and it was 8 years ago to the hotel. This will be a " get the lay of the land and figure out future plans" vaca for us. We have been enjoying Maui for 10 years, and enjoying wkorv since it was built (can't remember when that was). Those trips are now easy to plan as I know exactly what we want to do and what companies with! Any great advice on wsj is highly appreciated. We aren't renting a car this time as we will dive everyday till 1 or so. I am still not sure that is a good choice, but hubby thinks it is.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
There will be 5 ( husband, son, girlfriend from Germany, and another girlfriend) of us so I guess we lose on water day. We will be in 4410 I think. We plan to dive Mon-saturday in the mornings. If your buddy wants to join us any day, he is welcome. We are using Low-Key Watersports, but they will pick us up right at the wsj dock. I have only been to wsj once and it was 8 years ago to the hotel. This will be a " get the lay of the land and figure out future plans" vaca for us. We have been enjoying Maui for 10 years, and enjoying wkorv since it was built (can't remember when that was). Those trips are now easy to plan as I know exactly what we want to do and what companies with! Any great advice on wsj is highly appreciated. We aren't renting a car this time as we will dive everyday till 1 or so. I am still not sure that is a good choice, but hubby thinks it is.

Those 3 Bd pool villas are really sweet - so party at your place. :D

I do not think they are allowed to pick you up at the WSJ dock (itself) - this was made as a 911 Security Issue a couple of years ago. Perhaps this has changed, but do not think so (at least that I have heard, and I keep up StJ news) We got in trouble last time with a quick drop-off and were threatened with being fined. Island Time, Cruz Bay WaterSports, and the WSJ Ferry, and some other smaller boat - cant remember name (all operated by WSJ) are supposed to be the only ones allowed to use the WSJ dock. Most charters use the NPS dock in Cruz Bay.
So... You may want to check on this - maybe Low-Key worked out a deal with WSJ.
We have used a water entry off of the WSJ beach which is allowed (bizarre rules).

Also, Low-Key has just changed Ownership as the previous Owner was busted for (big-time) drug dealing - was big news on StJ. Not saying this reflects in anyway on new Ownership - just an FYI.

I posted links to various trip reports a few pages ago - so you may want to read these for ideas on what to do on StJ. Pretty much go to beach... I would also recommend the NPS Reef Bay hike - the process has changed recently (I think I posted this), but easy to search on-line.

I would suggest diving The Indians, and The Rhone - both of these are in the BVI so you will need to check-in/out with the BVIs - a bit of a hassle. On the other side of the BVI chain there are The Dogs - good dive, but a long haul. We dove off of the sailboat in the BVIs in 1991 - way before GPS or Internet - we just sort off found these places by asking around (commonly known now).

Last edited:

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
We aren't renting a car this time as we will dive everyday till 1 or so. I am still not sure that is a good choice, but hubby thinks it is.

On the topic of getting a 4WD... and I know many disagree with this (or think it is too hard... which it is not). If you plan to use the WSJ Ferry - it will cost you 5x$120 = $600 - this is the cost for a week of renting large 4WD (4Dr Wrangler XL) on StT and taking car barge. And it will give you tremendous flexibility (and not depend on taxi-buses to get around) - especially if you want to get over to Coral Bay (Salt Pond, Lameshur, RamsHead, etc) plus go to Leinster Bay (WaterLemon Cay) and Frances Bay which is difficult by taxi-bus. The taxi-bus charges per person one-way. $5pp one-way just to go CruzBay. Taxi prices are listed on VINOW.com - they also list Cruise Ship schedule which you will want to be aware of to stay away from certain North-side beaches on these days.

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just got to WSJ this afternoon. I had reserved a 1BR through a StarOption exchange from one of my WKORV units. I was therefore expecting to be up Hillside. Instead, I was upgraded to a 2BR BV unit on the top floor of building 25. It is very nice, though the second bedroom is wasted on my wife and I. If I had known, I might have brought some friends along!

The room is nice and very spacious. I have a balcony off the living room and another one off the bedroom. I'm pretty satisfied with the room.

I think I prefer to be closer to the resort here at BV, rather than up at Hillside, but I have to be here a day or two to really make up my mind. I'll do more exploring tomorrow.

I'm glad I took the Westin ferry this time. I might try something different in the future, but for my first visit, it was nice to get off the plane, onto the shuttle and the ferry, and right to the Westin in one fell swoop. Hardly any wait at all anywhere, since there was a ferry leaving shortly after I arrived at the Westin check-in location at the airport. My key was waiting and I was taken directly to the room. My luggage showed up a little later, while I was wandering around the property and getting my bearings. My day started at 3:30 am due to a very early flight from Texas to connect through Miami so the lack of any hassles or long waits was nice. It is just my wife and I so the cost is not too outrageous. As owners we each got $10 off the ferry rate - $110/person. We didn't need a car the first day, since we arrived close to 4:00 pm. Saving a day of rental makes the ferry cost more palatable. I plan to return the car by Thursday, since we have some all day excursions planned later in the week.

I pick up a rental Jeep tomorrow. We'll see how O'Connor, the on site rental place, does.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
An extra room? We will be there tomorrow nite - LOL
Those 2Bd top floor BV villas are nice.
Enjoy - good to hear that there is a $10 Owner discount for the Westin ferry (at least that is something) - and you are certainly correct - the WSJ ferry is by far the easiest - I missed the days when it cost $60.

Enjoy - let us know what you thought of your stay and if any thing new to know.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Just got to WSJ this afternoon. I had reserved a 1BR through a StarOption exchange from one of my WKORV units. I was therefore expecting to be up Hillside. Instead, I was upgraded to a 2BR BV unit on the top floor of building 25.

5* Elite benefits must be back! :D :crash:

Enjoy it!

jarta

TUG Member
Reaction score
5* Elite benefits must be back! :D :crash:

Enjoy it!

:deadhorse: again?

Little unexpected niceties happen to 5 Star Elites at Starwood TS more than rarely. We don't generally expect them and hardly ever talk about them. We just say thank you, enjoy them and smile to ourselves when we read some of the posts on TUG.

Do you find it surprising that Starwood takes care of 5 Star Elites to the extent possible? Don't break that computer :)crash:) in frustration. Your money is still in the mattress. Starwood has mine and Henry's! lol! Salty

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Some people just don't understand sarcasm. /sigh

bobpark56

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
:deadhorse: again?

Little unexpected niceties happen to 5 Star Elites at Starwood TS more than rarely. We don't generally expect them and hardly ever talk about them. We just say thank you, enjoy them and smile to ourselves when we read some of the posts on TUG.

Do you find it surprising that Starwood takes care of 5 Star Elites to the extent possible? Don't break that computer :)crash:) in frustration. Your money is still in the mattress. Starwood has mine and Henry's! lol! Salty

In our experience, you don't have to be 5-star elite. We are not even 3-star, and we were upgraded from a studio to a 3BR pool villa 3 years ago. Liked it so much that we bought an EOY pool villa for $11,000. We used it last Oct and are now waiting for Oct 2014 to roll around.

ferndale

TUG Member
Reaction score
Those 3 Bd pool villas are really sweet - so party at your place. :D

I do not think they are allowed to pick you up at the WSJ dock (itself) - this was made as a 911 Security Issue a couple of years ago. Perhaps this has changed, but do not think so (at least that I have heard, and I keep up StJ news) We got in trouble last time with a quick drop-off and were threatened with being fined. Island Time, Cruz Bay WaterSports, and the WSJ Ferry, and some other smaller boat - cant remember name (all operated by WSJ) are supposed to be the only ones allowed to use the WSJ dock. Most charters use the NPS dock in Cruz Bay.
So... You may want to check on this - maybe Low-Key worked out a deal with WSJ.
We have used a water entry off of the WSJ beach which is allowed (bizarre rules).

Also, Low-Key has just changed Ownership as the previous Owner was busted for (big-time) drug dealing - was big news on StJ. Not saying this reflects in anyway on new Ownership - just an FYI.

I posted links to various trip reports a few pages ago - so you may want to read these for ideas on what to do on StJ. Pretty much go to beach... I would also recommend the NPS Reef Bay hike - the process has changed recently (I think I posted this), but easy to search on-line.

I would suggest diving The Indians, and The Rhone - both of these are in the BVI so you will need to check-in/out with the BVIs - a bit of a hassle. On the other side of the BVI chain there are The Dogs - good dive, but a long haul. We dove off of the sailboat in the BVIs in 1991 - way before GPS or Internet - we just sort off found these places by asking around (commonly known now).

Ok - first and foremost - party at my pool!! I will re-ask about the wsj scuba pickup, as well as try to convince my hubby that we do need a car and just to take the car ferry over. thanks!

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Ok - first and foremost - party at my pool!! I will re-ask about the wsj scuba pickup, as well as try to convince my hubby that we do need a car and just to take the car ferry over. thanks!

See my post earlier to polly (#1170) about using Amalie Car Rental on StT - and tell them I sent you and they may waive the pickup fee at STT. Also, I posted directions to the car barge in RedHook. The car barge drop off in StJ is like <5 mins from WSJ.

Stay Left, Drink Right, and Go Slow.

Last edited:

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had a nice day today. We drove up the north shore and looked at the various beaches there, out to Warerlemon. Ended up snorkeling at Trunk Bay. Will visit the other ones we liked tomorrow. The beaches are beautiful, and we also enjoyed the views.

Some random musings:

Yesterday we got some basic provision at the St. John Market, which is a short walk from the resort entrance. You take a left walking out of the resort and the market is just ahead. You can see it from the resort. It was convenient, and had all the basic things we wanted when we arrived.

Today we stopped by Starfish Market on the way back to the resort. It is much bigger than the other market. It is not much farther, distance-wise, but there's a steep hill you have to go over, so it would not be practical to carry many groceries on foot. Cruz Bay is just a little bit further away. My GPS showed 0.7 miles from the resort to pretty much past Cruz Bay (Mongoose Junction), but that initial hill puts a damper on just walking over and back. A cab is about $5/person each way. I think it was about $11/person all the way to Trunk Bay.

We spent some time in Cruz Bay this morning. Had lunch at Margarita Phil's. food was OK, but just like all the menu's we've seen, way overpriced. $19 for basic fish tacos, $10 for 7 small conch fritters. Most of the restaurant prices here are on the order of the higher end Maui restaurants, but at half the ambiance and food quality.

My experience with O'Connor Car Rental has been very good so far. I had low expectations, based on comments here, but haven't really had any issues. The lady that greeted us this morning was cordial and friendly. We got a 4WD Jeep Wrangler that is in good shape, has decent tires, and has been fun to drive. I also decided to reduce the number of days I'll keep the car, and there was no problem doing that, as long as I honor their 3 day minimum.

Given that there are only two of us, I would rent on St. John if I was doing this again. The cars I saw at O'Connor are all recent models, and seem to be in good shape. I don't need a car the afternoon I arrive, so that's about a $90 saving vs. having to pick something up in St. Thomas straight from the airport. You also save the $60 round trip fare for the ferry. The airport pickup is convenient and you don't have to drive around St. Thomas for a long time.

I'm planning some all day trips at the end, so won't need the car then either. All in all, I prefer the flexibility of deciding what to do with the car as I go along, and it would be harder to do with a car from St. Thomas. If my party were larger, then there would have been some savings if I didn't have to use the Westin ferry. Daily rates seem to be similar whether I rent in St. John or in St. Thomas.

Most places I've been to don't really require a 4WD. There were only a couple of really steep turn on HWY 20 that could possibly be hairy if it was raining a lot. Maybe that is why everyone recommends 4WD. I haven't driven all the way up Centerline Rd., so there may be other places 4WD is necessary. So far all the roads I've traveled are paved and in decent shape. It is some short but very steep slopes around some curves that could be a problem.

When we got back to the hotel in the evening, we had two bottles of Cruzan Raspberry Rum waiting as a welcome gift, with a letter for the general manager. Anybody have some good suggestions for mixed drinks with this rum? I haven't tried it before. Come on down to party, David and Robin! We have room to spare...

Actually, one of the bottles seems to have been delivered by mistake. I had two welcome letters, both with my room number written on the envelope. O e had my name, and the other haws welcoming Mr. And Mrs. Gilbert. I'll straighten that out tomorrow, if the bottle lasts that long :)

Regarding the villa location, I changed my mind. I think I would like the Hillside setting better. I don't think we'll be using the resort amenities that much, and I like the view from higher up the hill better. Parking the car near the villa seems more convenient too. I haven't looked for the BBQ at BV, but the ones at Hillside seem pretty convenient. At BV, parking is much further away. I have not seen the Hillside villas inside, so I have no idea how they compare to BV. Both locations are good, though. I might favor one, but would not be upset to be placed at either location.

I prefer an actual lockp-off to a straight two-bedroom unit. It doesn't matter for this trip, but if I were coming with my grown kids or with friends, I'd rather they have their own refrigerator and small kitchen. We'd probably eat dinner together and have lunch on the road, but it is nice to have breakfast on our own at whatever time we decide to wake up, either earlier or later than the rest of the crew. I've only stayed in lock-offs before and we're pretty used to them now.

WiFi seems to be working acceptably for web browsing and basic e-mail. Not good for trying to stream video or anything that requires high speed. Speedtest measures about 0.37 Mbps up and down on my iPad. My AT&T hotspot is faster, but sometimes seems to get hung up for a while before getting going again. It measures 2.19 Mbps down, .63 up.

As I said before, these are just some musings. This is a great resort, and the thoughts above are not complaints, just thoughts going through my mind about things I might want to consider when coming to a place like this for the first time. Hopefully they can help others.

Henry

Last edited:

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting your musings.

We have always done the Westin Ferry, but next may might rent a jeep on St Thomas and drive over.

We tend to spend at least 1-2 days of STJ, and 1-2 days at the resorts.....it is still a vacation. So having the jeep for the week doesn't always work for us.

We have always had good dealings with the staff of O'Connor. Our only issue was the "suggested" open time posted on the door.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Great the read your post - we love StJ - anyone have a few million so we can buy one of those sweet island villas?

I would recommend only a 4WD regardless of renting on StJ or StT - a especially good tires. It does rain (hard) at times and those steep hair pin curves are slippery. Try getting to Centerline by going away from Cruz Bay and driving to Gifft Hill and over - shorter and way more fun. The steep hill between WSJ and StarFish is called Jacobs Ladder (appropriate) - would not recommend walking over it - and be very careful if one does. And do not walk it after dark.
IMO

I have rented from OConnor at least twice. My last encounter was quite amusing - glad to hear they have someone more cheery. I really have no issue if people want to take Westin ferry - we have used it a few times. But, justwant people to know that the STT method is not hard. OConnor is easiest if renting on StJ. btw - all StJ have had an increase in the amount of vehicles allowed on StJ (posted this awhile back) - so that has to be positive. But the after taking all methods - especially with 4 people - it is just easier or us to get met outside STT with everything ready to go - and even easier when our friends split it...

We like the Hillside as well - but both are nice. Definitely like the ability to get in/out fast with car parked right outside. 17 mins to Trunk Bay. Try getting there around 3:45 when NPS Ranger has left, and watch sunset, BUT bring noseeum protection or stay in water (like me). Also prefer pool/patio BBQ area between buildings.

Go to Frances Bay and snorkel around Maho Point - also check out glass making at Maho Campgronds - Maho is closing in May ( 55 year lease is over) - that point (23 acres) was sold for 13MM recently.

Last edited:

oneohana

TUG Member
Reaction score
When we got back to the hotel in the evening, we had two bottles of Cruzan Raspberry Rum waiting as a welcome gift, with a letter for the general manager.
Henry

Glad to see that you got the welcome letter from the GM. We were there last year and had no 5* elite benefits. I think its hit and miss.

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another great day. We drove to Salt Pond and spent a few hours there. There were several types of sponges and conchs in the water. Also a forest of Christmas tree worms, as well as many plume worms. I did not get to do the trail to Rams Head.

We drove over via road 104 and Centerline Rd. (10) - you can't call any of these highways. The maximum speed limit anywhere on the island is 20 mph, and I haven't found anywhere where you can safely exceed it.

There were a couple of hairpin turns on 104 that definitely require good tires and probably 4WD if the road were wet. There are probably 4 or 5 of those around the island that drive the need for such vehicles. I have not had to engage the 4WD during this trip, but the roads are completely dry.

We returned to the resort via rd. 20, and stopped for a while at Cinnamon Bay. I really liked that beach. I swam all the way around the little island near the beach. Some interesting sights at the far end of the island.

So far, I liked the snorkeling at the caye in Trunk Bay the best. All the snorkeling has been nice, but nothing that I would call spectacular There are a lot more branching soft and hard corals than in Hawaii, as well as plume worms and sponges. There are fewer varieties of fish than at WKORV. I'm looking forward to the off-island spots we'll visit Wedenesday and Thursday. The views from some of the lookouts are spectacular, though. The beaches are also very nice. I will definitely come back to St. John in the not too distant future.

One thing to note is that on the north side of the island, my cell phone often connects to providers I don't recognize, such as Lime. If those are on the British Virgin Islands, then you'd be roaming internationally and could get a nasty surprise on your phone bill if you start texting,calling or using the Internet. Maybe others can confirm if you are indeed roaming internationally on these other networks.

I'm about done with the car now. We'll spend another day at various beaches tomorrow, but the rest of the week we'll do a few excursions and will also spend a little time at the resort, so no need for a rental car. Wednesday we'll go to Baths and Caves, which takes from 7:30am to 5:00pm.. Thursday afternoon we'll go on a refresher SCUBA trip, since its been a while since we dove. Friday morning we'll probably do another SCUBA trip and then take it easy in the afternoon. Saturday afternoon we fly back around 2:00 pm on David's favorite airline (not). I still need to figure out what ferry to take to catch a 2:00pm flight. I assume the 11:00am ferry should give enough time, especially with just carry-on luggage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.