• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Admin Edited to add the link to the calendar for sharing/swapping chairs!

updated links as of 11/19/22:

New calendar created. Please share links to pictures for the bundles and I will add to the Calendar Description.

Email to invite to reserve:
0vhd0urh3tjios3q8uvviats1s@group.calendar.google.com

Link to subscribe to calendar

Public URL

---------------------------------

We check out this Saturday, Nov. 6 and have two, like new, Tommy Bahama beach chairs. If someone checking in then wants them, please respond to this post, and we will leave them with the Bell Hop under your name. A tip for the Bell Hop would be appropriate.

Greg Buchanan

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryes

Reaction score
I’m arriving on nov 7! Would love those 2 chairs! Will try to message u thx!

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
The Chairs have been spoken for. Hope Jennifer enjoys them and passes them on. We come back in late January. Maybe they will still be in circulation then???? ;)

Ryes

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’ll be leaving on Nov 14 and would love to pass the chairs on to the next people who are coming to the Westin Kaanapali ocean resort around then. (I’ll be in south portion). Please message me if interested.

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Jennifer, the claim # for the chairs is 216259 at the North Bell station. I have a photo of the claim check, but it is too big to post here. If you give me your email, I will email it to you.

Ryes

Reaction score
Jennifer, the claim # for the chairs is 216259 at the North Bell station. I have a photo of the claim check, but it is too big to post here. If you give me your email, I will email it to you.
Hi Greg! Thx will message it to u. Thanks again for everything!

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
PXL_20211106_192123653~2.jpg

Here is a photo of the claim check. I gave to the bellman $10 to save it for you.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
We are checking into South on 12/4 if the chairs are around and need new temporary owners :).

Ryes

Reaction score
Anyone arriving sooner? Like on the 12 or 13 or 14?

Ryes

Reaction score
Lily28 so far u are the closest for arrival date. No clue if they will hold it that long though. One person in between my departure and our arrival would be perfect! If no one come ups before i leave I’ll ask the bellhops anyway because u never know until u try

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
We can take the chairs anytime from the 12th through 19th and hand off to the next owner

Ryes

Reaction score
Sounds good. Let me know your details like what name to leave it under at the south bellhop or perhaps we can entirely bypass the bellhop since u and me overlap. What room are u at? I can give it to u the afternoon of the 13 as I’m leaving on the 14th.

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
Sounds good. Let me know your details like what name to leave it under at the south bellhop or perhaps we can entirely bypass the bellhop since u and me overlap. What room are u at? I can give it to u the afternoon of the 13 as I’m leaving on the 14th.

We arrive tomorrow afternoon - so no room number yet. I'll message you when we get there. Thanks so much!

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
hailey
if no one else able to use the chair between your departure date and 11/29, maybe you can ask whether the bell desk can hold till 11/29 monday night? thanks