• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
hailey
if no one else able to use the chair between your departure date and 11/29, maybe you can ask whether the bell desk can hold till 11/29 monday night? thanks

We will do that! These are realllly nice chairs, btw ...

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
The chairs are now with the Haileys. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the chairs ended up in permanent circulation here?

Thank you so much for bringing them over, plus the extra goodies! Safe travels home-home from your Maui-home!

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We are checking out tomorrow (11/19) morning :cry:
The chairs will be left with bell services under last name Hailey, and I will post the claim ticket when I get it.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
We arrive Jan 6. Maybe if enough Tuggers come between now and then we can keep passing them along.

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
For whatever it's worth, here is the claim ticket on the chairs. HOWEVER, we were told that they don't hold anything in bell services overnight, including beach gear like this. They did say that they do have some chairs around that were left behind, and could provide them if asked. Of course, they didn't mention this until after they had their $15 tip in hand.

1637620243492.png

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
family members arriving next monday. will report back if they are able to pick up the chairs

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Arriving on 12/4, so will certainly check it out.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Arriving on 12/4, so will certainly check it out.

Success :cheer:! I am happy to report that the chairs are alive and well and with us for two weeks. The bell desk found the chairs in the third place they looked! Tipped them, also. Maybe these chairs are famous now amongst the bell folks.

Thanks, @gregb, for starting this thread and for all the others who have kept the chairs in circulation. I had taken a photo of @The Haileys claim check and that was all I needed to ask for them yesterday. Now, we will just need to wait a few days for the weather to calm down a bit so we can use them on the beach! Mahalo!

jnsywg

Reaction score
We arrive Dec 18 to KOR if they are available when you leave. :cool:

Success :cheer:! I am happy to report that the chairs are alive and well and with us for two weeks. The bell desk found the chairs in the third place they looked! Tipped them, also. Maybe these chairs are famous now amongst the bell folks.

Thanks, @gregb, for starting this thread and for all the others who have kept the chairs in circulation. I had taken a photo of @The Haileys claim check and that was all I needed to ask for them yesterday. Now, we will just need to wait a few days for the weather to calm down a bit so we can use them on the beach! Mahalo!

Ryes

Reaction score
Heh! I’m back there again Feb 27 if they stay in circulation that long lol!

tborr123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I arrive at WKORV this Saturday 12/18. Are these chairs available then? TIA

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Jan. 6 we arrive. Maybe....chairs will be around .

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aloha! We are hoping to finally set up on the beach today and use the now-famous chairs! Checking out on 12/18, so can leave them with the bell desk and post claim check number, or PM claim check number to a TUG member, unless there is anyone overlapping with us on 12/17, and then we can just do a meet up to hand off the loot.

We are back February 19, and would happily give them another temporary home if the chairs are still in circulation by then :cool:.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@jnsywg will claim the chairs for their 12/18 arrival. Nice reclining chairs with bottle holders and handy zipper pouches and backpack straps. They look brand new still!

gardenjj

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’d like to add two more Tommy Bahama chairs to the chai. Leaving the Nanea on 12/14. Any one arriving at that date? I’ll leave with bellman and can share claim/ check #.

Rman

TUG Member
Reaction score
WERE IN WKORV I can pick them up let me know the claim or check number

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aloha! We are hoping to finally set up on the beach today and use the now-famous chairs! Checking out on 12/18, so can leave them with the bell desk and post claim check number, or PM claim check number to a TUG member, unless there is anyone overlapping with us on 12/17, and then we can just do a meet up to hand off the loot.

We are back February 19, and would happily give them another temporary home if the chairs are still in circulation by then :cool:.

Correction: We are back on February 26, not February 19. If the chairs are still around, we would be happy to be their temporary home again.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I arrive at WKORV this Saturday 12/18. Are these chairs available then? TIA
@tborr123, are you still interested in these chairs? They are available on 12/18. I can PM you the claim check number if you would like to collect them from bell services.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aloha! There is a bonus Tommy Bahamas umbrella that we have added to the famous TUG chairs. All three items are at the bell services desk at South. Claim check number is 263928. Let us know here if you are able to get them. We hope to see them again on February 26!

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We have had to cancel our trip due to new Canadian advisories. Hope someone can claim the chairs.

So sorry that you had to cancel your plans :cry:.

Is anyone at WKORV to claim the chairs and umbrella now?