• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
im not sure it has anything like that by default, but there might be an addon for xenforo.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Just a heads up. They ask for the name chairs are reserved under so just pm who is next with name and tag #. Loving this

I didn't need the name on 12/4 to pick them up from South, but I can see how having a name to claim them makes sense.

ccwu

TUG Member
Reaction score
We left our new chairs last time. But we took the new umbrella back as carry on. If you fly southwest, you can ship two luggage. I was told by someone (either FB or TUG) that either you tape the two chairs with duck tape together ship as one luggage or buy a bag to put them in ( we found a bag to ship wheel chair) then you can ship it. We have not try it yet. Planning to try it in 2022. We are going in end of summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
We left our new chairs last time. But we took the new umbrella back as carry on. If you fly southwest, you can ship two luggage. I was told by someone (either FB or TUG) that either you tape the two chairs with duck tape together ship as one luggage or buy a bag to put them in ( we found a bag to ship wheel chair) then you can ship it. We have not try it yet. Planning to try it in 2022. We are going in end of summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone said they ordered a large massage table bag and it fit 2 chairs. With COVID we have been coming twice a year and typically buy chairs so it makes sense. Maybe for the future , though we are hoping to get back to international travel if COVID eases

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
We arrive on Saturday, Jan 22 and leave on Saturday, Feb 12, (3 weeks). I believe Denise is coming on Feb 19 or 20, so we need someone to shepherd them for the intervening week. Would that be you? :)
I sent you a PM.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Google Calendar seems easiest. @TUGBrian, will leave up to you to determine if it makes sense to implement.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
interesting...let me know if the google calendar doesnt work out. I am a bit behind on the xenforo updates and we are still using an older version than that app supports.

I meant to do it in nov-dec during the slowest months, but clearly did not follow thru with that goal!

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Google Calendar seems easiest. @TUGBrian, will leave up to you to determine if it makes sense to implement.

Eh, I spent all of 30 seconds searching and simply posted the first one I saw. I only intended to make the point that there are options… I fully expect Brian to review and choose whichever option he feels is best, assuming he opts to integrate a calendar at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
interesting...let me know if the google calendar doesnt work out. I am a bit behind on the xenforo updates and we are still using an older version than that app supports.

I meant to do it in nov-dec during the slowest months, but clearly did not follow thru with that goal!

I doubt you’re worse than I have been this last year.. I bought a new server in Oct 2020 and it’s still not yet installed! Which reminds me to work on that…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
edited the first post in the thread to include your link to the calendar...will see how it goes.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Chris and I will be back a WKORN starting Jan. 22. Any chance we can "reclaim" our original beach chairs?
Greg, Can you message me the name you want the chairs under. We are heading there now to drop them off but your Pm did not save. I must be in vacation mode. Thank you

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
OK found it Greg. I also have an unopened bottle Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio and half a case of Hawaiin Seltzer. Any interest? I will leave the chairs in your name and post claim check

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
TucsonAdventurer.
Thanks for passing on the chairs. I picked them up this evening. Also noticed that they seemed to have a couple of other sets of chairs in their storage area.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Is the Tommy Bahamas umbrella still with the chairs?

capjak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BC & SSR, Marriott GV+MVC Pts, WKORV & SVV, HGVC Flamingo
Will Be there Jan 27-feb 15 if anyone has chairs to pass on pm me.

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Our "old" chairs have come home to us again, along with the umbrella. I'll post a photo once I figure out how to reduce it's size.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI

Negma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk WKV WMH WKORVN SVR Harborside 5* and spoiled
Arrived today for 3 weeks. No chairs at Costco and said they have not had them for a few months. We rented some from Maui baby rentals and will be delivered tomorrow. 25 ea for the three weeks total.

dlpearson

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN, SVV (Bella), MOC, MBP, 7MileBeach Club
Arrived today for 3 weeks. No chairs at Costco and said they have not had them for a few months. We rented some from Maui baby rentals and will be delivered tomorrow. 25 ea for the three weeks total.
Thanks Negma, for the tip. Maui baby rentals are by far the cheapest prices I've seen! Be in Maui in two weeks!

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aloha! Thanks again, @gregb and others for keeping the chairs in circulation, and to @tomvc for dropping them off yesterday at South for our easy pickup. Looking at the calendar, there is gap between when we leave and @Born2Travel arrives. Is anyone around between March 19 and April 8 to give the chairs another temporary home?

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aloha! Thanks again, @gregb and others for keeping the chairs in circulation, and to @tomvc for dropping them off yesterday at South for our easy pickup. Looking at the calendar, there is gap between when we leave and @Born2Travel arrives. Is anyone around between March 19 and April 8 to give the chairs another temporary home?
We are back June 13 if they happen to still be around. Amazing they are still circulating.