• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Aloha! Thanks again, @gregb and others for keeping the chairs in circulation, and to @tomvc for dropping them off yesterday at South for our easy pickup. Looking at the calendar, there is gap between when we leave and @Born2Travel arrives. Is anyone around between March 19 and April 8 to give the chairs another temporary home?

Hi Denise -
We are staying at WKORV south from Mar19-26.
I can’t figure out how to use calendar in post #1, but if chairs are available let me know.
If you are around Sat March 19 to meet up for drink - we will be there that afternoon. Staying OF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Hi Denise -
We are staying at WKORV south from Mar19-26.
I can’t figure out how to use calendar in post #1, but if chairs are available let me know.
If you are around Sat March 19 to meet up for drink - we will be there that afternoon. Staying OF.

Aloha David!

That is perfect! You are next in line for the chairs on March 19! We can PM details, but pretty much I will just need your last name and I will leave the two chairs and umbrella at the South bell desk and send you the claim check number at that time. Our flight is at 12:25, so there won't be any time to meet up, but that would be great if we ever overlap at another time. Or we can meet up in California some day.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Great!
I will send a PM.

WatsonC2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana Villages, Wyndham Grand Desert

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We arrive on March 26th if you want to pay them forward again!
Add your name to the calendar linked in the first post. Click on the "+Google Calendar" button in the bottom left to then navigate to your dates and add a new entry for when you are there.

WatsonC2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana Villages, Wyndham Grand Desert
Add your name to the calendar linked in the first post. Click on the "+Google Calendar" button in the bottom left to then navigate to your dates and add a new entry for when you are there.
I added an event but it only seems to show on my calendar and not the public one. I think I'm missing a step...

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I added an event but it only seems to show on my calendar and not the public one. I think I'm missing a step...
Did you update the visibility to Public?
1646368267972.png

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
We arrive on March 26th if you want to pay them forward again!

Corey -
I will have them from Mar19-26.
I will be glad to leave them at the Bell Desk in your name on the 26th.

Scout0115

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV WKORVN
Corey - How long are you staying? We arrive on April 2 and can fill the rest of the gap up to April 8 if they are available.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I added myself for two weeks in November because I am hoping that the chairs are around until then :cheer:

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
This thread is great! I may have to add myself to the list...

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
Corey was having difficulty adding his time on the calendar so I tried to add it for him - hopefully it worked. We are currently on the calendar for 4/8-4/22 (actually probably need to update that to 4/10-4/20 as we are changing some of our reservations and will try to update when final.

Corey - How long are you staying? We arrive on April 2 and can fill the rest of the gap up to April 8 if they are available.

Scout0115 - if we change our reservation you can keep the chairs a couple more days if you'd like.

Scout0115

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV WKORVN
Thanks! We leave on the 9th. I added our time to the calendar through the 7th and will adjust when you change your dates.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
I had difficulty adding to the calendar. Is there a trick or maybe it's because I'm using an android phone?

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We will probably buy me a chair at Costco for our stay at Westin. I have had a friend of ours who is there watching for a chair for me in the hallways and he hasn't seen anything. We are moving to Westin this Friday.

I wish we had our weeks at Hono Koa instead. If I could get an exchange, they might leave us in our unit here, which I would prefer because I am spoiled on our ocean view.

I love Westin, but I want to be here for two more weeks. I am watching constantly for these next two weeks. I feel absolutely spoiled. I would even take a Hala unit over the Westin.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We were in between villas yesterday, so wandered through the Costco for the first time since 1997 (year we got married here and bought champagne and a cooler there!). No beach chairs or umbrellas that we could find, so we are glad to be using the chairs from @gregb. I also couldn't find the Misoyaki Butterfish that I have read about, or the On the Rocks sampler pack (maybe a holiday item?), or any coconut rum. I did find macadamia nuts, so bought a sampler pack.

Last edited:

marmite

TUG Sightings Guru
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sheraton Desert Oasis,
HGVC Paradise,
WorldMark
We were in between villas yesterday, so wandered through the Costco for the first time since 1997 (year we got married here and bought champagne and a cooler there!). No beach chairs or umbrellas that we could find, so we are glad to be using the chairs from @gregb I also couldn't find the Misoyaki Butterfish that I have read about, or the On the Rocks sampler pack (maybe a holiday item?), or any coconut rum. I did find macadamia nuts, so bought a sampler pack.

No Koloa Coconut Rum? Say it isn't so! :eek: Since you were optimistic enough to book into November, I have now added my Nov/Dec dates too.

Reaction score
We will probably buy me a chair at Costco for our stay at Westin. I have had a friend of ours who is there watching for a chair for me in the hallways and he hasn't seen anything. We are moving to Westin this Friday.

I wish we had our weeks at Hono Koa instead. If I could get an exchange, they might leave us in our unit here, which I would prefer because I am spoiled on our ocean view.

I love Westin, but I want to be here for two more weeks. I am watching constantly for these next two weeks. I feel absolutely spoiled. I would even take a Hala unit over the Westin.
Rick and Cindy, Costco was sold out the entire 6 weeks that we were there. Jan/Feb. Maybe better now. We rented chairs from Maui Baby. $2.00 a day. Tommy Bahama. Also have umbrellas. Deliver to the villas. It is even cheaper for long term rentals. Will be doing that again. So great to sit on the beach gazing at the beautiful ocean and whales!! Also, totally avoiding the chair hog situation at the pools! Enjoy!

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Whose taking the chairs and umbrella as of March 26?
PM me so I can leave name at the Bell desk with items

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Whose taking the chairs and umbrella as of March 26?
PM me so I can leave name at the Bell desk with items

@Corey Watson posted on this thread (#105) that they were arriving on March 26. I think they were the next in line if they are still planning to arrive on Saturday. Hopefully you can connect with them before you leave. Let's keep the chairs and umbrella in circulation!