• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

Rman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am still here for a bit, will see if I can use them as we have plans next two days maybe for a day or so

Rman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was told by some of the staff that a lot of people have cancelled their visit here and the front desk is being mum about it still claiming 90 percent occupancy were in building seven and its pretty dead on fifth floor etc...

Rman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have some beach toys and boogie board to add to the collection, can pm me with a luggage tag thanks

Rman

TUG Member
Reaction score
The luggage claim check for the bogey board and beach toys for kids is 275670

the luggage claim was deposited in the North lobby

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
We are here now. Long shot but any chance these chairs are still circulating? Mahalo!

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Aloha! Since no one posted here that they claimed the chairs and umbrella, your best option is to go to bell services and give them the claim check number and see if they still have the items! Report back on what happens! Would love to be able to use them again next month!

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aloha! Since no one posted here that they claimed the chairs and umbrella, your best option is to go to bell services and give them the claim check number and see if they still have the items! Report back on what happens! Would love to be able to use them again next month!
Thanks Denise. Will let you know

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We were told chairs are no longer available but if they show up we will get a call.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We were told chairs are no longer available but if they show up we will get a call.
Thanks for the update. Maybe they will find them if they look again. There were three places to look when we picked them up!

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Chris and I will be back a WKORN starting Jan. 22. Any chance we can "reclaim" our original beach chairs?

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Chris and I will be back a WKORN starting Jan. 22. Any chance we can "reclaim" our original beach chairs?
We are here now and asked. They were unable to locate them. They did ask us whose name they were under. I gave the last number of the claim check but didn't have a name. I will ask again

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We are here now and asked. They were unable to locate them. They did ask us whose name they were under. I gave the last number of the claim check but didn't have a name. I will ask again
I sent you a PM. I hope that they can find them!

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yay!! We found the chairs and umbrella at south We will leave them the 21st or 22nd and will post a picture of the claim check. Let's keep it going!!

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yay!! We found the chairs and umbrella at south We will leave them the 21st or 22nd and will post a picture of the claim check. Let's keep it going!!
That's great news! @gregb will get to use them again! It's so nice that the resort kept them for so long. We left South on 12/18.

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN

Woo Hoo!! This is kind of amazing!! I never really expected to get to use them again!!!
Please let me know if you leave them at the North or Scouth side. We arrive on Saturday, 1/22. We will be sure to leave a nice tip for the Bell Hop.
Hope that you are having a great visit!

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Woo Hoo!! This is kind of amazing!! I never really expected to get to use them again!!!
Please let me know if you leave them at the North or Scouth side. We arrive on Saturday, 1/22. We will be sure to leave a nice tip for the Bell Hop.
Will do. We will leave them at south.TUG is amazing
We come back early June. Who knows If not I will get new ones at Costco to start a new round

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
I’ll be there mid-May. Hopefully I can enjoy the famous chairs!

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
Hi Greg! How long are you there?

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Hi Greg! How long are you there?

We arrive on Saturday, Jan 22 and leave on Saturday, Feb 12, (3 weeks). I believe Denise is coming on Feb 19 or 20, so we need someone to shepherd them for the intervening week. Would that be you? :)

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
We arrive on Saturday, Jan 22 and leave on Saturday, Feb 12, (3 weeks). I believe Denise is coming on Feb 19 or 20, so we need someone to shepherd them for the intervening week. Would that be you? :)

Opps, just checked her PM and Denise said she was coming back on 2/26, so two weeks between when we leave and she arrives. It would be great if someone is able to use them during that time. I don't think we will be as lucky again to have the resort keep them for several weeks.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Opps, just checked her PM and Denise said she was coming back on 2/26, so two weeks between when we leave and she arrives. It would be great if someone is able to use them during that time. I don't think we will be as lucky again to have the resort keep them for several weeks.
I know a family going from Feb 13-20 and we'll be there from Feb 20 to 26th. Please private message me the claim check info. I can set up a Google Calendar to reserve the TUG chairs if there's any interest.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know a family going from Feb 13-20 and we'll be there from Feb 20 to 26th. Please private message me the claim check info. I can set up a Google Calendar to reserve the TUG chairs if there's any interest.
@TUGBrian Does the BBS software support calendars?

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just a heads up. They ask for the name chairs are reserved under so just pm who is next with name and tag #. Loving this

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score