• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott - View from the Balcony

gln60

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Harbour Lake
Abound Points
Also exchanged a second unit for friends to join us on this trip. The interval code on this exchange was for an oceanview room but I requested we be together- and they accommodated with an oceanfront unit for them too!!

Conch 1077 (oceanfront corner)

View attachment 77344

View attachment 77345

View attachment 77346
WOW..extremely lucky..We were at the Aruba Ocean Club last month on a Interval exchange that was coded OF…upon checking in I told the associate that the exchange code from Interval was a 2BR OF unit…she looked at me like I had 2 heads and proceeded to tell me we were getting a OV Villa..no complaints though..the Villa was like new with a decent view of the pool and the beach.

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
WOW..extremely lucky..We were at the Aruba Ocean Club last month on a Interval exchange that was coded OF…upon checking in I told the associate that the exchange code from Interval was a 2BR OF unit…she looked at me like I had 2 heads and proceeded to tell me we were getting a OV Villa..no complaints though..the Villa was like new with a decent view of the pool and the beach.

Yes! I had actually requested we be together in StarFish as I figured that would be the most likely oceanfront they might accommodate. Man was I excited when I saw what we got instead!!

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
Ritz Vail south view.

Got a pretty obstructed location but we don’t come with high expectations when it’s not our home resort and view is not guaranteed. At least it was better than the north view facing I-70 and was close to the main elevators - noise not an issue here (we usually prefer further away but some rooms here are a long hike).

5a9231f640aa43651d689d335fc95548.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ritz Vail south view.

Got a pretty obstructed location but we don’t come with high expectations when it’s not our home resort and view is not guaranteed. At least it was better than the north view facing I-70 and was close to the main elevators - noise not an issue here (we usually prefer further away but some rooms here are a long hike).

5a9231f640aa43651d689d335fc95548.jpg

I think we have stayed in that villa in the past. Was it a 2BR with den? I like that it has a small balcony since most ski resort timeshares have no balcony. We find it peaceful there on that side of the resort.

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
I think we have stayed in that villa in the past. Was it a 2BR with den? I like that it has a small balcony since most ski resort timeshares have no balcony. We find it peaceful there on that side of the resort.

Yes, it was! We enjoyed the stay very much.

BigDawgTUG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interesting week here at the Custom House. Offering up three views from Room 1903. We arrived June 2 to a sunny and beautiful day with a day-time high of 87 degrees. That same night, a storm system moved in and the next day we saw a 30 degree swing with a day-time high of only 52 degrees. A few days later, the sun finally showed up again. Last photo shows a sunrise with a red sun due to the smoke from the Quebec wildfires.

Sunny Day.jpeg
Storm Coming.jpeg
Red Sun.jpeg

Last edited:

Maple Leaf

Reaction score
Los Suenos - ground floor, (except for last photo)

Attachments

• IMG_3917v2.JPG
    IMG_3917v2.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4407v2.JPG
    IMG_4407v2.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4328v2.JPG
    IMG_4328v2.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3945v2.JPG
    IMG_3945v2.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3954v2.JPG
    IMG_3954v2.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 72

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Just returned from Maui today. We had a 3BR OF in Napili and a 2BR OF in Molokai. Both views are great!

Maui Ocean Club 7th floor Napili
View attachment 77529

4th floor Molokai
View attachment 77531
Lovely views. Maui Ocean Club has the best views! Their OF and OV, are really stunning regardless of building.

Gotta ask though, which view did you prefer? :) We love Molokai 2BR OF, just so close to the water and truly hard to beat!

MDteX

Reaction score
Lovely views. Maui Ocean Club has the best views! Their OF and OV, are really stunning regardless of building.

Gotta ask though, which view did you prefer? :) We love Molokai 2BR OF, just so close to the water and truly hard to beat!
Not sure which I actually prefer. I only stayed in the 3BR Napili unit. A couple of our kids had the Molokai unit while the other kids roomed with us in Napili. The large corner wraparound balcony on Molokai is nice and being so close to the water offers great sounds. The large balcony of the 3BR Napili unit is also super nice. Overall I'm a little partial to Napili probably due to the rooms and some sentimental value. If offered either I would take either.

gln60

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Harbour Lake
Abound Points

703566463.jpg
IMG_7965(1) - Copy.jpg
IMG_8206.jpg
My Son and Wife absolutely loved their first floor Corner Unit Ocean Front studio in the Molokai Tower on their honeymoon this past April

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
Ritz Residence Club - St Thomas. Jasmine building.

ee69adc16ced2c1353216dc948e1e983.jpg

And kids have a decent view facing west on the other side of the building.

f74af240580d24311dbcace0d4ecbd2e.jpg

Last edited:

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Grande Vista 7603/7604
IMG_0055.jpeg

pspercy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club x2
DC points
If you’ve not been here since October 2022, all rooms were completely renovated in October 2022. Much lighter colors and a more modern decor.
How far is it from all the street mess seen on TV these days ?