• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 31 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 31st Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

TUG Member
Reaction score
LMFAO

nypost

The New York Post is a conservative daily tabloid newspaper in New York City, United States. The Post also operates NYPost.com, the celebrity gossip site PageSix.com and the entertainment site Decider.com. Wikipedia

ownership RUPERT MURDOCH

great second source.

You really need to broaden past Murdoch/Fox News circle.

The UK media is covering this as well. Not sure what part you are actually disputing.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

And moderna filed for a patent on Feb 28. I guess they were in on the conspiracy too. There is no direct evidence that the virus was present or was released from a lab. The origin at this point is unknown with it likely having come from a jump from a natural source.

Last edited:

billymach4

TUG Member
Reaction score
At this point in time!!! Who really cares.. It's out and inoculated. If this fable is true? What would you do to punish those that are guilty?

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you elaborate? There is a lot more information in the article and you are only discussing one little part.
There is zero direct evidence. It all stems from a patent application from a virology lab. The exact same thing in the exact same time happened with moderna. In my career I worked with Chinese scientists. We had a lot of collaborations. That is common but somehow this is perceived as some plot. It is all innuendo with zero....i repeat....zero direct evidence. A death does not mean something sinister either unless there is again evidence of foul play. Our intelligence agencies are good and China is not that great at keeping secrets. If it leaked from a lab we will find out, but no amount of innuendo and conspiracy will change that.

Yellowfin

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is zero direct evidence. It all stems from a patent application from a virology lab. The exact same thing in the exact same time happened with moderna. In my career I worked with Chinese scientists. We had a lot of collaborations. That is common but somehow this is perceived as some plot. It is all innuendo with zero....i repeat....zero direct evidence. A death does not mean something sinister either unless there is again evidence of foul play. Our intelligence agencies are good and China is not that great at keeping secrets. If it leaked from a lab we will find out, but no amount of innuendo and conspiracy will change that.
I do not know the projects you worked on but I hope it is easy to realize that the military would be interested in a highly transmissable and deadly virus capable to infecting humans. But in Yusen Zhou's case we do not have to speculate, in the papers he published it is mentioned where he worked: State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology, Academy of Military Medical Sciences, Beijing 100071, China.

I am not sure what conclusion you can draw from your personal experience but everything I read suggests that things are very complicated when it comes to the Wuhan lab and that a lot of people (both in China and in the US) have the interest of burying what might have happened there.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do not know the projects you worked on but I hope it is easy to realize that the military would be interested in a highly transmissable and deadly virus capable to infecting humans. But in Yusen Zhou's case we do not have to speculate, in the papers he published it is mentioned where he worked: State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology, Academy of Military Medical Sciences, Beijing 100071, China.

I am not sure what conclusion you can draw from your personal experience but everything I read suggests that things are very complicated when it comes to the Wuhan lab and that a lot of people (both in China and in the US) have the interest of burying what might have happened there.
Breaking News.......A scientist was working on a covid 19 vaccine in 2020....shocking.

enough of this rabbit hole again. No direct evidence.

Yellowfin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Breaking News.......A scientist was working on a covid 19 vaccine in 2020....shocking
Or rather:

Out of the 33 scientists that worked on the Covid 19 vaccine, 24 were with the Chinese military.

nerodog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can see it as being a nice to know kind of thing. Maybe even put some kind of sanctions on China to hope they don't do it again. But in the grand scheme of things, IMO, it just doesn't really matter.
It sure is important to me like I've said countless times. Origin is so important to prevent another catastrophe from affecting the whole world. If it's engineered and escaped from a lab, then let's prevent it and put safeguards in place. Better yet, close the lab completely. Tell a family member who lost someone that it doesn't really matter.

Fried_shrimp

Reaction score
It sure is important to me like I've said countless times. Origin is so important to prevent another catastrophe from affecting the whole world. If it's engineered and escaped from a lab, then let's prevent it and put safeguards in place. Better yet, close the lab completely. Tell a family member who lost someone that it doesn't really matter.

I would correctly and confidently tell a family member or anyone else that there are no guarantees in life other than death. My son had Covid. He didn't care where it came from, just whether he would recover (he did). Anyone who thinks they can prevent anything in life is a fool because if someone or something wants to do evil, they can no matter how many protections or safeguards are in place. So again, I say it doesn't really matter where it comes from because no one can ever ensure it doesn't ever happen again. You have your opinion and I have mine. Lets leave it at that.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would correctly and confidently tell a family member or anyone else that there are no guarantees in life other than death. My son had Covid. He didn't care where it came from, just whether he would recover (he did). Anyone who thinks they can prevent anything in life is a fool because if someone or something wants to do evil, they can no matter how many protections or safeguards are in place. So again, I say it doesn't really matter where it comes from because no one can ever ensure it doesn't ever happen again. You have your opinion and I have mine. Lets leave it at that.
Yes we are at an impasse . No where else to go. Thanks for sharing.

AJCts411

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset x 2
For the doubters of the origins of Covid.
Quoted for today's news.

Lawmakers are interested in a classified report which allegedly supports the theory the Chinese coronavirus originated from Wuhan’s Lab of Virology.

“I think a lot of us think various oversight committees probably should have been made aware of [the report] a little bit sooner,” House Energy and Commerce Committee member Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-VA) told CNN.
And

The top secret report was published by researchers at the government-backed Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in May 2020 and alleges the coronavirus escaped from the Wuhan lab, “according to four people familiar with the document.”

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
For the doubters of the origins of Covid.
Quoted for today's news.

Lawmakers are interested in a classified report which allegedly supports the theory the Chinese coronavirus originated from Wuhan’s Lab of Virology.

“I think a lot of us think various oversight committees probably should have been made aware of [the report] a little bit sooner,” House Energy and Commerce Committee member Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-VA) told CNN.
And

The top secret report was published by researchers at the government-backed Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in May 2020 and alleges the coronavirus escaped from the Wuhan lab, “according to four people familiar with the document.”
It's a shame that China just couldn't come clean in the beginning . There would be more worldwide respect for the country.

Yellowfin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dr. Stephen Quay and Berkeley physics professor Richard Muller told the WSJ

The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak
The Covid-19 pathogen has a genetic footprint that has never been observed in a natural coronavirus.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Interesting piece on 60 minutes yesterday, smoking gun certainly points to the lab. The animals in the wet market were harvested over 100 miles away and trucked there, none of the farmers in that area or drivers contacted Covid.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
[MERGED]

The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak

Not sure if this is behind a paywall

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
60 Minutes has been on top of the great stories lately. Finally a little investigative journalism going on.

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
A months long Vanity Fair investigation, interviews with more than 40 people, and a review of hundreds of pages of U.S. government documents, including internal memos, meeting minutes, and email correspondence, found that conflicts of interest, stemming in part from large government grants supporting controversial virology research, hampered the U.S. investigation into COVID-19’s origin at every step. In one State Department meeting, officials seeking to demand transparency from the Chinese government say they were explicitly told by colleagues not to explore the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s gain-of-function research, because it would bring unwelcome attention to U.S. government funding of it.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
D
A months long Vanity Fair investigation, interviews with more than 40 people, and a review of hundreds of pages of U.S. government documents, including internal memos, meeting minutes, and email correspondence, found that conflicts of interest, stemming in part from large government grants supporting controversial virology research, hampered the U.S. investigation into COVID-19’s origin at every step. In one State Department meeting, officials seeking to demand transparency from the Chinese government say they were explicitly told by colleagues not to explore the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s gain-of-function research, because it would bring unwelcome attention to U.S. government funding of it.

Defund the lab !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.