• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Booking a Vacation through RCI

amdb1988

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could walk me through the different aspects of booking a vacation through RCI. I see the exchange vacations which I'm guessing is for points but what about the other two options? Also, I saw some vacations had a fee like 200 is that nightly and then even a cost for the inclusive benefits which I read was daily and per a person. Can I use points to book the extra vacations? Do I still need to pay if I use my points? Can I exchange points to RCI and then exchange it back to Wyndham?

I'm just a whole bunch of confused and would appreciate any and all input.

Thanks,
Ash

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could walk me through the different aspects of booking a vacation through RCI. I see the exchange vacations which I'm guessing is for points but what about the other two options? Also, I saw some vacations had a fee like 200 is that nightly and then even a cost for the inclusive benefits which I read was daily and per a person. Can I use points to book the extra vacations? Do I still need to pay if I use my points? Can I exchange points to RCI and then exchange it back to Wyndham?

I'm just a whole bunch of confused and would appreciate any and all input.

Thanks,
Ash

Exchange vacations use points (and you pay an exchange fee), Extra Vacations & Last Calls you pay a fee for but do not use points. Last Calls are only for vacations with a check in within 45 days.

If you book an AI you will pay an per person per day AI fee, that varies widely by resort, and dates. Some not AI resorts also have resort fees, daily usage fees, parking, cleaning, etc, etc. Read all of this before booking to make sure its still a good deal if there are additional fees beyond the extra vacation or last call cost.