• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
Status
Not open for further replies.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Today no one is even staffing the 1-877 number. Owner care is unwilling to help. They say they have no ability to do anything in the account. Why am i still paying program fees?

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Today no one is even staffing the 1-877 number. Owner care is unwilling to help. They say they have no ability to do anything in the account. Why am i still paying program fees?
Adam - Did you account at least get a partial thaw? If so, try calling the normal phone line and simply ask them to do what you need. If you have not been sufficiently "thawed" to that point, then open a formal complaint with the state of Florida, specific directions included earlier on this thread.

You can also contact Greg at National Timeshare Owner Association, email address at greg@ntoassoc.com. And you can send in a formal complaint to Peter Roth at ARDA, email address at proth@arda.org. Make sure to cc acctinfo@wyn.com so that Wyndham knows that you are escalating the involvement. They especially seem to chafe when arda.org is looking over their shoulder. I hope this helps. I wish we could do more.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, for the 99.9% of owners who did not work themselves into that position, it does not matter.

For us, Club Wyndham is working just fine.

Wow, how very myopic of you! If you would carefully read this and other current threads, you will clearly see that Wyndham has HUGE problems. The fact it has not impacted you YET does not mean it has no impact on 99.9% of the owners. Let me give the Reader's Digest condensed version to minimize the amount of actual reading expected.

- Numerous owners have not been able to credit pool their points.
- Numerous owners have been required to pay two or three times to credit pool.
- A new owner has 325,000 extra points that are unexplained.
- Some owners have been audited when credit pooling.
- Some owners cannot use ARP correctly.
- Numerous owners have had their use years realigned without notice.
- Some owners have received notice new contracts have been added to their account when nothing was purchased.
- The online reservation system does not operate consistently.
- Rooms that should be available at popular resorts don't exist except at Extra Holidays.

I could go on and on, but I doubt you have read this far anyway. This is a serious thread and your serving as the resident "troll" is not appreciated. Please refrain from commenting if you are simply going to act as a shill for Wyndham, as if you are either a Wyndham employee or have a full dose of the Wyndham KoolAid running through your veins.

I do not always agree with the combative nature or approach of am1, but I share his frustration and I try to help, just as I have been helped by this thread and other threads, but not by you. am1, ronparise, and many others who are impacted by this debacle have been of great help to all of us in this community for years. But, you offer no help, so please just ignore this thread (or the bulletin board entirely) and enjoy your non-impacted (for now) ownership.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wow, how very myopic of you! If you would carefully read this and other current threads, you will clearly see that Wyndham has HUGE problems. The fact it has not impacted you YET does not mean it has no impact on 99.9% of the owners. Let me give the Reader's Digest condensed version to minimize the amount of actual reading expected.

- Some owners have received notice new contracts have been added to their account when nothing was purchased.
- Rooms that should be available at popular resorts don't exist except at Extra Holidays.

I could go on and on, but I doubt you have read this far anyway. This is a serious thread and your serving as the resident "troll" is not appreciated. Please refrain from commenting if you are simply going to act as a shill for Wyndham, as if you are either a Wyndham employee or have a full dose of the Wyndham KoolAid running through your veins.

I do not always agree with the combative nature or approach of am1, but I share his frustration and I try to help, just as I have been helped by this thread and other threads, but not by you. am1, ronparise, and many others who are impacted by this debacle have been of great help to all of us in this community for years. But, you offer no help, so please just ignore this thread (or the bulletin board entirely) and enjoy your non-impacted (for now) ownership.

My individual ownership hasn't been impacted by this thread, but I am VERY disturbed by how Wyndham is treating the few percentage of owners that have literally paid them in the range of $100,000, only to now be treated like they are stealing. If they mistreat people that gave them tons of money, how will they treat me in the future, as someone who gave them NO money other than ongoing MF?

If they have IT problems or accounting problems or staffing problems (or insert whatever excuse you want) then they need to fix them. Period, end of story.

We are paying collectively millions a month for MF for units that for some people cannot be booked and systems to facilitate those reservations that are not accurate. Yet Wyndham still gets their management fee even though they can't find their ass with both hands.

Wyndham isn't doing these owners right, and they should be ashamed of the treatment of OWNERS that aren't being allowed to use what they own because the MANAGEMENT is confused. Seriously, it has been MONTHS! WTF?!?!?!

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
You seem so positive that cancel/rebook will end. They still have to provide some significant benefit for VIP owners or else they may as well close down the sales departments since something like 80% of their sales are add-ons to existing ownership.

What if they tweaked some other aspect that aids renters but not all VIP owners? What if they simply require guest names to be entered at the time a reservation is made? That would not adversely affect me at all and I bet 99% of owners either. Our reservations are always for ourselves, my in-laws or our nephews. Wouldn't most non-renting owners be similar? Or maybe limit the number of times we change guests in an account to allow for those times when uncle Eddy can't make it but ant Ann can.

Bob
Yes, Im really sure the cancel and rebook trick will be brought under control. The wyndham folks that interrogated me in Sept, were really interested in how that worked. I wouldnt be surprised to learn that Co-skier is the the name one of them uses here on TUG

I dont think they ever understood just how much renting is going on, but they are learning through this whole suspensions and audit thing. Im convinced that they want to bring an end end to large scale commercial renting. And they know after auditing my accounts that the only thing that makes large scale commercial renting profitable is the cancel and rebook trick... So connect the dots, Wyndham has...

Putting an end to the cancel and rebook trick will not be taking away any benefit of a VIP ownership. You will still be allowed to cancel, and you will still be able to make reservations from available inventory, inside 60 days of check in, at a discount

What will change is the ability to create your own availability. I dont know how they will do it, but Im sure they will

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
How did it work before owners could do there own booking online?

Yes, Im really sure the cancel and rebook trick will be brought under control. The wyndham folks that interrogated me in Sept, were really interested in how that worked. I wouldnt be surprised to learn that Co-skier is the the name one of them uses here on TUG

I dont think they ever understood just how much renting is going on, but they are learning through this whole suspensions and audit thing. Im convinced that they want to bring an end end to large scale commercial renting. And they know after auditing my accounts that the only thing that makes large scale commercial renting profitable is the cancel and rebook trick... So connect the dots, Wyndham has...

Putting an end to the cancel and rebook trick will not be taking away any benefit of a VIP ownership. You will still be allowed to cancel, and you will still be able to make reservations from available inventory, inside 60 days of check in, at a discount

What will change is the ability to create your own availability. I dont know how they will do it, but Im sure they will

As a non Wyndham owner I am curious how all of this worked before owners could do their own online reservations ?

My outsider / TUG reader interpretation goes like this :

1) one day Mr. Wyndham ceo or cfo had a thought - "if we let the customers do their own reservations we can get rid of a bunch of call center staff and increase our profits and make the shareholders happy ( and collect my bonus )

2) IT was put in charge of the programming - and since they are computer folks - who love an efficient & fast system - they did it in a way that allowed you to "recapture" your own canceled reservation - before it hit the ground .
( most of the time )

3) Sales found out - and turned it into their "best feature" when trying to upgrade an existing owner .

Each of these Wyndham SILOS did what they were asked - without anyone really thinking about " the big picture"

Fast forward to Aug 24 2016 - when bobdaz started this thread .

Back to my question - once upon a time - when everyone called in to book their vacation - how did it work ?

By the way where I own - Vidanta - Mayan - that is still how it works

you call and a nice reservation employee in Nuevo Vallarta helps you .
easier to do - when you pay in pesos and get MF in dollars .

I agree with Ron - changes are coming .
I also agree with him - that renting is not going to end - just change .

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score

As a non Wyndham owner I am curious how all of this worked before owners could do their own online reservations ?

My outsider / TUG reader interpretation goes like this :

1) one day Mr. Wyndham ceo or cfo had a thought - "if we let the customers do their own reservations we can get rid of a bunch of call center staff and increase our profits and make the shareholders happy ( and collect my bonus )

2) IT was put in charge of the programming - and since they are computer folks - who love an efficient & fast system - they did it in a way that allowed you to "recapture" your own canceled reservation - before it hit the ground .
( most of the time )

3) Sales found out - and turned it into their "best feature" when trying to upgrade an existing owner .

Each of these Wyndham SILOS did what they were asked - without anyone really thinking about " the big picture"

Fast forward to Aug 24 2016 - when bobdaz started this thread .

Back to my question - once upon a time - when everyone called in to book their vacation - how did it work ?

By the way where I own - Vidanta - Mayan - that is still how it works

you call and a nice reservation employee in Nuevo Vallarta helps you .
easier to do - when you pay in pesos and get MF in dollars .

I agree with Ron - changes are coming .
I also agree with him - that renting is not going to end - just change .

I have no idea how things worked before on -line reservations. That was before my time. I may be old but I'm new to timeshares Its only been 6 years

You are off base in one regard. Money saved in operating the program and money saved operating the resorts doesn't put any money in wyndhams pocket

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for speaking up! I really appreciate the help this site offers and it bothers me to see misinformation and an attitude that fosters divisiveness between the different levels of ownership spread. There has been a time or two that I posted something and others corrected me on it. It doesn't bother me to own my mistakes and when I was corrected I figured others might also learn something too. Learning the ins and outs of the Wyndham system can be quite a challenge and the purpose of this site is to help each other. It isn't unusual for people to air their gripes or problems and sometimes they just want to be heard. But when a person repeatedly airs their prejudiced views even after our most knowledgeable members have refuted/corrected them I really have to wonder. Talk about haters gotta hate! You are not the first person to point out the fallacy in this person's remarks or wonder if he/she is a Wyndham shill.

The OP has made remarks in his posts accusing Gold/Platinum/Presidential Reserve owners of wrong doing, abuse of the system, etc. I wish I could remember the person who posted one of my favorite replies trying to explain that when you only spend the money to buy resale or minimal developer points you get a bottom of the line or at best a midsize Ford or Chevy. When you purchase points directly from Wyndham, developer points, and purchase enough to be Platinum or Presidential Reserve you get a top of the line BMW, Lexus or even a Ferrari. That person told him to quit whining because his "Ford" isn't getting the VIP benefits he whines about; the people who get the VIP benefits paid a high price to have them. Without these VIP benefits there is absolutely no reason for anyone to purchase developer points directly from Wyndham.

We don't have any resale contracts at this time but thanks to the people who post on TUG we plan to purchase a resale contract. We have owned Wyndham for 15 years, when they were still Fairfield, and attended sales presentations for two years prior to our first purchase. We cannot remember ever going to a presentation/update that the sales people haven't gone over the cancel/rebook/upgrade "privilege" as they have called it and they also discussed renting to help with the maintenance fees. This is why we and others bought developer points even when we learned that buying resale was an option. A seller cannot repeatedly, over an extended period of years, openly market and sell a product making claims and then fall back on "it's not in the contract" or "that's not how we intended the system to work" even though that is EXACTLY what they said. There are certain legalities involved when employees of a company make claims/promises on behalf of the company especially when those employees were making those claims/promises as instructed by the chain of command within the company to promote/sell the product.

In regards to this frozen account situation, while there may be a few people who are frozen that have knowingly done something they shouldn't have, others who are frozen did not. I'm not frozen but I am still offended on behalf of those who are by the OP "they got what they deserve" attitude/remarks.

In response to the OP remarks about the mega renters; the OP believes that the rest of us would all benefit if Wyndham put a stop to these mega renters and I did wonder since many of them are frozen if the availability would improve. But since the freeze I have had more trouble than I have ever had finding reservations. Anyone is welcome to correct me but I don't see the difference between the mega renters and what Wyndham does with Extra Holidays and pulling inventory to sell. It seems to me to be a double standard for Wyndham to say an owner cannot do what they, Wyndham, are doing. If or maybe I should say when the changes to the VIP program come that impact the mega renters, I just hope they are truly for the benefit of the overall ownership not primarily and deceptively designed to mainly put more money in Wyndham's coffers by protecting Extra Holidays, sales and other income opportunities for Wyndham.

Finally a quick question. I saw a post where someone said something about the mega renter bots being back. Isn't having to select the pictures to make a reservation and periodically in the search process effective in controlling the use of the bots?

Last edited:

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
You seem so positive that cancel/rebook will end. They still have to provide some significant benefit for VIP owners or else they may as well close down the sales departments since something like 80% of their sales are add-ons to existing ownership.
VIP discounts and upgrades will certainly continue. However, the ability to cancel a unit inside the discount window and have it appear in inventory immediately to be re-booked at the discount probably won't.

The former is all that Sales needs to push VIP. The latter is a helpful tool to the savvy. Most people buying from the developers are, to put it charitably, not savvy.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Before the current online system there was another online system which makes the current one look amazing. Screenshots are on computers that no longer function.

One could see all inventory available at a resort for the dates searched for. It made taking out the inventory in between very easy to do. If there was too much inventory then booking the inventory and canceling would make it disappear until the next morning. Upgrades had to be done over the phone. The VCs at the time thought I was very lucky to get the upgrades I did. The call center was open much longer hours and for a brief moment the website would open before the call center so I would have to hold upgrades for an hour online before I could call in to get reservations upgraded. If I had too many that morning then book some of the reservations I wanted to upgrade to at half the regular points and cancel it so I could try to do it the next morning. Saturday and Sunday the call center opened two hours later so were not good days to do upgrading. This was in June of 2008 or 2009?? and did not last long. Either the website started opening when the call center did or the nw website allowed us to do upgrades.

Unlimited free guest conformations were great. But I was happy when cancelled points that could only be used within 30 days to check in went away but with cancel/rebooking not a big deal. Do not completely remember how that worked.

I am not sure how Wyndham can get rid of cancel and rebook. Even if they make it cancel, wait a random amount of time and rebook/upgrade. I would beat that easily and with needing the use of a bot.

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
VIP discounts and upgrades will certainly continue. However, the ability to cancel a unit inside the discount window and have it appear in inventory immediately to be re-booked at the discount probably won't.

The former is all that Sales needs to push VIP. The latter is a helpful tool to the savvy. Most people buying from the developers are, to put it charitably, not savvy.
I attended an owner's update my last two resort stays...i was offered jobs by the sales managers because of the knowledge about the product I have (Thank you TUG and many on here for the advice!). I was told, "for being an owner less than a year you know more than most that have owned for 20 or 30 years...and even some of our more experienced sales staff." I told them about TUG and we moved on. That said...

One sales manager was too happy to tell me the cancel/rebook trick to maximize my points...even the whole booking two units at 13 months with ARP to use for cancel/rebook. I explained that the current trip I was on I had booked a 2BR Presidential, saw a studio come available in the upgrade window, so I cancelled, booked the studio, and upgraded to the 2 BR Presidential. He was flabbergasted...(again, thank you TUG).

So, yes, the sales folks are selling cancel/rebook as a perk of VIP, if only face to face at the desk. And, TUG obviously has a wealth of knowledge and I am glad to be learning!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

BellaWyn

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wait list, with limited entries per account. This is exactly what DVC does and it would end cancel/rebook on nearly all in-demand reservations.

Does DVC have the same volume of owners or locations that Wyndham has?

If they thought wait list would be effective in our system they would have brought it back a long time ago. People have been asking for it to be brought back into the system for years with no results. Wait list would be nuts to manage and mega renters would figure out how to get to the top of the lists, if only because they spend the time and put the effort into figuring it out.

Wow, how very myopic of you!

SO much more articulately said than my first knee-jerk response to Co-Skier's idiot and shortsighted comment. I resisted posting because I knew someone would followup with something significantly better. :clap:

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I think the site moderators should ask/warn CO skier from posting any more open or veiled remarks about VIP benefits and mega renters. Talk about haters gotta hate, he just will not let any opportunity pass to spread misinformation and his prejudices. Others have posted replies to his posts pointing out the fallacy in his thinking and remarks and have also accused him of being a Wyndham shill.

I wish I could remember the person who posted one of my favorite remarks trying to explain to him that when you only spend the money to buy resale or minimal developer points you get a bottom of the line or at best a midsize Ford or Chevy. When you purchase points directly from Wyndham, developer points, and purchase enough to be Platinum or Presidential Reserve you get a top of the line BMW, Lexus or even a Ferrari. That person told him to quit whining because his "Ford" isn't getting the VIP benefits he whines about; the people who get the VIP benefits paid a high price to have them. Without these VIP benefits there is absolutely no reason for anyone to purchase developer points directly from Wyndham.

We don't have any resale contracts at this time but thanks to the people who post on TUG we plan to purchase a resale contract. We have owned Wyndham for 15 years, when they were still Fairfield, and attended two presentations in the two years prior to our first purchase. We cannot remember ever going to a presentation/update that the sales people haven't gone over the cancel/rebook/upgrade "privilege" as they have called it and they also discussed renting to help with the maintenance fees. This is why we and others bought developer points even when we knew buying resale was an option. CO skier's posts not just hinting but outright accusing Gold/Platinum/Presidential Reserve owners of wrong doing, abuse of the system, etc are highly offensive and ignorant. A seller cannot repeatedly over an extended period of years openly market and sell a product making claims and then fall back on "it's not in the contract" or "that's not how we intented the system to work" even thought that is EXACTLY what they said.

Many of you will know that this is true. There are certain legalities involved when employees of a company make claims/promises on behalf of the company especially when those employees were making those claims/promises as instructed by the chain of command within the company to promote/sell the product.

In response to CO skier's attacks on the mega sellers; I too sometimes find it hard to find reservations and compete with the big sellers. But there is absolutely no difference in what they are doing than Wyndham Extra Holidays and Wyndham pulling inventory to sell.

While I don't agree with some of the things Co Skier posts, I also believe he has as much right to post his views as anyone else. Certainly we are not all going to agree on everything.

I also do not believe Co Skier is a Wyndham shill. I take him at his word, that he is a Wyndham owner that uses his ownership in a manner that works for him - making his reservations using his ARP and then enjoying his stay. There is certainly nothing wrong with that, and we actually should all be grateful for good owners that pay their maintenance fees and use/enjoy their timeshare.

While I think Wyndham could have handled it better, I do understand their need to rectify the current situation. And while I also believe they are quite keen to protect their own bottom line, I also do think they are looking to protect the interests of the majority of owners, who are not using their ownerships as profit-generating enterprises.

I originally thought Wyndham might view mega-renters neutrally, viewing the relationship as at least somewhat symbiotic. It's now quite clear that is not the case. Therefore, it is likely that changes will continue to be made that:

1) protect the interests of the majority of owners
2) protect the value of VIP ownership
3) limits mega-renting activity.

I'm sure that extensive evaluations for achieving these objectives have been performed and changes will be rolled out shortly with the intent to achieve them.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does DVC have the same volume of owners or locations that Wyndham has?

If they thought wait list would be effective in our system they would have brought it back a long time ago. People have been asking for it to be brought back into the system for years with no results. Wait list would be nuts to manage and mega renters would figure out how to get to the top of the lists, if only because they spend the time and put the effort into figuring it out.

SO much more articulately said than my first knee-jerk response to Co-Skier's idiot and shortsighted comment. I resisted posting because I knew someone would followup with something significantly better. :clap:

Worldmark the Club, is managed by Wyndham and they have a waitlist there. So I dont think it would be too difficult to introduce in Club Wyndham. As we see in another thread they are able to keep cancelled reservations from going back into the pool of available inventory

we may not like it but but Wyndham agrees with Co-Skier. Cancel and rebook. is gonna end one day

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Worldmark the Club, is managed by Wyndham and they have a waitlist there. So I dont think it would be too difficult to introduce in Club Wyndham. As we see in another thread they are able to keep cancelled reservations from going back into the pool of available inventory

we may not like it but but Wyndham agrees with Co-Skier. Cancel and rebook. is gonna end one day

Even with a wait list I will work around it. For no other reason then I have to.

Wyndham is a lot bigger then Worldmark. They may be able to do it but it ill be harder.

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also do not believe Co Skier is a Wyndham shill. I take him at his word, that he is a Wyndham owner that uses his ownership in a manner that works for him - making his reservations using his ARP and then enjoying his stay. There is certainly nothing wrong with that

Co Skier has been here for 4 years, I never had any inclination that he was connected with Wyndham other than as a member.

I recall years back that he often spoke about how Wyndham points would always be available at low cost for resale buyers. I can't imagine Wyndham promoting that concept.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Co Skier has been here for 4 years, I never had any inclination that he was connected with Wyndham other than as a member.

I recall years back that he often spoke about how Wyndham points would always be available at low cost for resale buyers. I can't imagine Wyndham promoting that concept.

And if his points are resale then of course he books everything full points -- cancel/rebook wouldn't apply. If I wasn't VIP I'd be booking asap and be done, too.

Anyone buying resale and then slamming VIPs that purchased at developer prices for taking advantage of their benefits has no credibility with me.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Even with a wait list I will work around it. For no other reason then I have to.

Wyndham is a lot bigger then Worldmark. They may be able to do it but it ill be harder.

you have been doing this for some time, and have shown an ability to adjust and adapt to changing rules and regulations, Not everyone will be as nimble.

I expect to be able to adjust too. by transitioning from a wholesaler of points to travel agencies, (the points managers) to become a timeshare brokerage business with a boutique rental business on the side.

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
I expect to be able to adjust too. by transitioning from a wholesaler of points to travel agencies, (the points managers) to become a timeshare brokerage business with a boutique rental business on the side.

Ron, I like your approach. You aren't bitching. You are watching what is happening, realizing that you will have to accept it, and figuring out what changes you will have to make to minimize its impact on you. Good luck.

George

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
And if his points are resale then of course he books everything full points -- cancel/rebook wouldn't apply. If I wasn't VIP I'd be booking asap and be done, too.

Anyone buying resale and then slamming VIPs that purchased at developer prices for taking advantage of their benefits has no credibility with me.

I'm sure that he has no problem with the printed vip benefit that allows booking units 60 days prior to check in for a discount. He as well as me have merely pointed out that canceling and rebooking isn't a benefit printed in the owner's manual. Not everything that a salesman tells you is truthful.

Last edited:

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not everything that a salesman tells you is truthful.

And whose fault is that? Drag a few salesmen into a courtroom and ask them if they ever sold a vip purchase using cancel and rebook and it is not going to make Wyndham look good if they later decided to harass owners that did just that.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that he has no problem with the printed vip benefit that allows booking units 60 prior to check in for a discount. He as well as me have merely pointed out that canceling and rebooking isn't a benefit printed in the owner's manual. Not everything that a salesman tells you is truthful.

thanks George
I don't have the experience that you do but I have learned that I do better when I roll with the punches rather than when I dig in and punch back

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
And whose fault is that? Drag a few salesmen into a courtroom and ask them if they ever sold a vip purchase using cancel and rebook and it is not going to make Wyndham look good if they later decided to harass owners that did just that.

You are well aware that it's the nature of the business is to hoodwink the prospect. Look at the post on the Mexico board pointed out in the latest TUG newsletter, 2 weeks for a bargain price of $85,900. Often in comments to the Scoup piece on Inside the Gate website, the weasels joke about the deals that they make.

Status
Not open for further replies.