• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

(2007 thread) Shell Vacation Club (SVC) Points Knowledge thread

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
It was rolled out with members receiving another inferior update. It is a work in progress until the next new and improved website is rolled out.
The shell website is (unbelievably) getting worse since wyndham started integrating it. You can no longer book home club preference online, you have to call. Which comes with the higher call in fee, shorter hours, and inconvenient inability to check inventory. As someone who always booked right when it opened this has been a material negative for me.

It was already the worst website of every club I've owned or looked at.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
My fees were going through Equiant, and now they are saying not to pay Equiant any longer, so I stopped the payments to them, but it is unclear how we are to pay now. Anyone know?

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
My fees were going through Equiant, and now they are saying not to pay Equiant any longer, so I stopped the payments to them, but it is unclear how we are to pay now. Anyone know?
We’re waiting to find out, too. The notice we received last month (or earlier) said the change was to occur in October, but DH tried to log in right after receiving the notice and wasn’t able to. We now have two Equiant accounts (different TSs) and can’t tell if the accounts are tangled or not!

JohnPaul

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
You pay Equiant through September.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
After all of the confusion and lack of information, I am sure there will be a late fee assessed that we will have to pay because we stopped our automatic payments.

I assume we will be paying through Club Wyndham, which is how I pay now for my Wyndham and WorldMark points. That's fine by me, but give us some sort of link, please, and soon, before I get a late fee.

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We can’t log in to Equiant! Fortunately all our MFs handled by them are paid up.
After all of the confusion and lack of information, I am sure there will be a late fee assessed that we will have to pay because we stopped our automatic payments.

I assume we will be paying through Club Wyndham, which is how I pay now for my Wyndham and WorldMark points. That's fine by me, but give us some sort of link, please, and soon, before I get a late fee.
Good luck - if we hear anything we’ll post here.

JohnPaul

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
I logged in around the 10th of September and paid September.

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Received email from Shell today - here it is. Hopefully the new system will work well - !

Dear Valued Member,

The days are winding down until the launch of your new Shell servicing system and payment portal. New features to better service your loan and dues account — including convenient payment and self-service options — will help you get on vacation even faster. Watch this quick video to see what’s in store.

Over the next several days, you will receive an email with specific instructions on how to access your profile on the new payment portal.

In the meantime, please review these FAQs for more information, and view important information that may impact your loan or dues account.

Please note: During the launch of the new portal, there will be a period of time when you will be unable to access your account or make payments:
As of 11:59 p.m. EST on 9/30/20, you will no longer be able to access Equiant.
The new system is expected to be live by 10:00 a.m. EST on 10/2/20. At that time, you will be able to view your account, make payments, enroll in Auto-Pay, and more.
Financial Services representatives will be available beginning 10/2/20 at 10 a.m. EST.

Additional information will be provided as soon as possible if these dates or times change.

Thank you again for being a valued member. As always, it is our pleasure to continue serving you and we look forward to providing you with more exciting updates very soon.

Sincerely,

Your Shell Hospitality Team

Here’s a link to the FAQs: https://www.shellvacationsclub.com/pdf/genesis-faqs.pdf

And to the video:

Last edited: