• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Abound Owners Sweepstakes [MERGED]

1Kflyerguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points
Also search your email for "HelloWorld". That may turn up the email wherever it went.
I won a Beach Towel this morning, and had the email from HelloWorld a few hours later. Was hoping for Plus Points, but will take what i get...

ljmiii

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
My Abound Beach Towel arrived today. It turned out to be not a towel at all...no absorbency. More of a towel sized beach blanket...

MVC beach.jpeg

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I wish Marriott would send the "Week xx Sweepstakes" emails to the email address I have on record on my accounts. For some reason every week they send them to my old email address. However, the Marriott Vacation Club Insider emails go to my current email address. I can't understand why I get email from them to two different email addresses.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wish Marriott would send the "Week xx Sweepstakes" emails to the email address I have on record on my accounts. For some reason every week they send them to my old email address. However, the Marriott Vacation Club Insider emails go to my current email address. I can't understand why I get email from them to two different email addresses.
Go into all sign ons and check email addresses under account details. Also click on the link for Profile/Account details. You'll have to expand it to see the emails and phone numbers. Also check under the following for all sign ons.
  • Annual Maintenance Fees and Club Dues eBilling email address" \

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Go into all sign ons and check email addresses under account details. Also click on the link for Profile/Account details. You'll have to expand it to see the emails and phone numbers. Also check under the following for all sign ons.
  • Annual Maintenance Fees and Club Dues eBilling email address" \
Ahh... thanks. My Profile had the correct email address, as well as the Fees & Dues page... BUT under Manage My Account, it still had the old email address. I fixed it there and hope I get their emails to my current email account now. I wonder why they need to have the email address in so many places? :shrug:

10spro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV-I (x3)
Marriott DC Points
Westin WKORV OFD
I’ve been playing the tile matching game pretty consistently, usually resulting in 1 or 2 sweepstakes entries each time, but last night I got 1,000 Bonvoy points. The message said to follow the instructions in the email, but no email forthcoming thus far. For those who have won, how soon do you get the confirmation email?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I’ve been playing the tile matching game pretty consistently, usually resulting in 1 or 2 sweepstakes entries each time, but last night I got 1,000 Bonvoy points. The message said to follow the instructions in the email, but no email forthcoming thus far. For those who have won, how soon do you get the confirmation email?
It comes pretty fast. Do a search on your email for "HelloWorld". It may have gone to bulk or junk. You only have five days to claim your prize via a link in the email.

10spro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV-I (x3)
Marriott DC Points
Westin WKORV OFD
It comes pretty fast. Do a search on your email for "HelloWorld". It may have gone to bulk or junk. You only have five days to claim your prize via a link in the email.
Of course, there it was in my Junk folder. Thanks!

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I am still getting the "Week xx Sweepstakes" emails sent to my old email address, even after checking all the places for email address in my account on the MVC owner site. :mad:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I am still getting the "Week xx Sweepstakes" emails sent to my old email address, even after checking all the places for email address in my account on the MVC owner site. :mad:
It's possible they already had the emails queued up to send before you updated it. It's okay though, this is the last week of the contest. So no more emails after today.

Thomfam

TUG Member
Reaction score
This morning I won 500 plus points or 11,200 Bonvoy points. The email didn’t give much information and I’m wondering if I will get to pick which one I receive.
Patti

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
This morning I won 500 plus points or 11,200 Bonvoy points. The email didn’t give much information and I’m wondering if I will get to pick which one I receive.
Patti
If you are a member of Abound, you will get the 500 Plus Points. If you are not in Abound, you get the Bonvoy points.

MauiLover

TUG Member
Reaction score
Make sure you follow the instructions in the email to claim it.
And in typical Marriott fashion the link does not work for me. I've tried disabling ad blockers and other security settings and can't get it to work. Anyone else have this issue?

1680718168786.png

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
My 500 points finally posted.

Won Jan.29, final confirmation email Mar.6, points posted Apr.5.

But I cannot use the points. Any time I search, I get this error message: "There is availability at the resort for the day you selected. However, you may not have the number of Points in your account to complete the reservation for this usage year."

I contacted MVC by chat, and they told me they can book using those points from their end. But I cannot book online myself.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Been playing almost every day since the start. Never won anything until this morning!

View attachment 75170
Congrats. Still have only gotten entries for sweepstakes only. Maybe in this last week I will win some Abound points.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
And in typical Marriott fashion the link does not work for me. I've tried disabling ad blockers and other security settings and can't get it to work. Anyone else have this issue?

View attachment 75190
Haven't seen that before. Perhaps try again?

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Still have only gotten entries for sweepstakes only. Maybe in this last week I will win some Abound points.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I know that reality! I wish these people would save some prizes for the rest of us! :D

Maple Leaf

Reaction score
I've been playing for over 2 months now almost daily and all I've won are the Weekly and Grand Prize Sweepstakes Entries. Beginning to feel like a sucker!