• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Abound Owners Sweepstakes [MERGED]

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas x2
I’m at day 39….
I'm at 35. I wonder how and when the points will arrive? communication has been weak, except for the single email stating that I am eligible, there has been nothing.

anybody actually receive these pluspoints yet? kinda curious to see what I can do with them.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Finally got my first 500 PlusPoints. Took about 40 days.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Still haven't received the 1,000 Bonvoy Points we won. Those were won back on January 17th.

ljmiii

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Well this is new...

CONGRATULATIONS!​

You've won an Abound Beach Towel! Look for an email coming shortly on how to claim your prize.

Bodie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Damn. I’ve been playing this stupid game over morning coffee since the beginning. Squadoosh. Bupkis. Not even a towel.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Still haven't received the 1,000 Bonvoy Points we won. Those were won back on January 17th.
1,000 Bonvoy points showed up the other day with a posting date of 3/10/2023.

craigc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Damn. I’ve been playing this stupid game over morning coffee since the beginning. Squadoosh. Bupkis. Not even a towel.
Right there with ya! Not a dang thing :)

Attachments

• 1678737257755.png
    1678737257755.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 8

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just the 1000 Bonvoy Points for us. Had 2 perfect match games and got one entry for each of those. I keep hoping for the 500 Club points. We're not usually very lucky so not much hope of other prizes for us.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Just the 1000 Bonvoy Points for us. Had 2 perfect match games and got one entry for each of those. I keep hoping for the 500 Club points. We're not usually very lucky so not much hope of other prizes for us.
What exactly is a perfect match game? I don't think one can go through with every click being a match?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I posted about this in the Vistana thread, but it looks like we won a weekly draw for a 2 year II Platinum membership. Just not sure 100% if it is for our Marriott account or Vistana. After I did what was needed to claim the prize, there was a button with a link back to Marriott, so hoping it hits our MVC Corp II account as that is what we primarily use. It wouldn't benefit us much on our VSN Corp II account.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
What exactly is a perfect match game? I don't think one can go through with every click being a match?
No missed matches, hit every one. Probably worth more to me than 1000 Bonvoy points LOL.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
No missed matches, hit every one. Probably worth more to me than 1000 Bonvoy points LOL.
How can you have 0 missed matches? I usually miss the first two tiles I click. No missed matches sounds like the equivalent of a perfect NCAA Final Four bracket.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
How can you have 0 missed matches? I usually miss the first two tiles I click. No missed matches sounds like the equivalent of a perfect NCAA Final Four bracket.
It can happen. A few weeks ago I finished Wordle in one guess because it was the one time they were going to use the word I usually start with. It's have to be a bit luckier than that, though, but a bit less lucky if they didn't win anything but more drawing entries....

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
It can happen. A few weeks ago I finished Wordle in one guess because it was the one time they were going to use the word I usually start with. It's have to be a bit luckier than that, though, but a bit less lucky if they didn't win anything but more drawing entries....
I guess it CAN happen, but two perfect match games? That is like getting Wordle on the first word twice in a row. What are there, 36 squares (6x6) on the match game? That means 36 exact matches without a miss across both games? Or is it just that when an image is uncovered the first time, they don't miss it when they turn over the second matching tile?

The only way I would get a "perfect game" would be if all the images were in pairs side by side. I always start in the upper left and click the first two, followed by the next two, then the next two. If one of the tiles uncovers a previous image, I go back and match, or at least try to...

Last edited:

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
I guess it CAN happen, but two perfect match games? That is like getting Wordle on the first word twice in a row. What are there, 36 squares (6x6) on the match game? That means 72 exact matches without a miss? Or is it just that when an image is uncovered the first time, they don't miss it when they turn over the second matching tile?

The only way I would get a "perfect game" would be if all the images were in pairs side by side. I always start in the upper left and click the first two, followed by the next two, then the next two. If one of the tiles uncovers a previous image, I go back and match, or at least try to...
Agree. Either he has a loose definition of perfect game, or I’m calling BS with you.

gln60

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Harbour Lake
Abound Points
I guess it CAN happen, but two perfect match games? That is like getting Wordle on the first word twice in a row. What are there, 36 squares (6x6) on the match game? That means 72 exact matches without a miss? Or is it just that when an image is uncovered the first time, they don't miss it when they turn over the second matching tile?

correct me if I’m wrong…but I believe it would be 18 EXACT matches per game.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
correct me if I’m wrong…but I believe it would be 18 EXACT matches per game.
You're right. I updated my post.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Agree. Either he has a loose definition of perfect game, or I’m calling BS with you.
I suspect it's a loose definition...

The thing is, it doesn't matter how good or bad someone does at the game. A prize or entries is predetermined when you finish it.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I suspect it's a loose definition...

The thing is, it doesn't matter how good or bad someone does at the game. A prize or entries is predetermined when you finish it.
And that was the point

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
But you still made a pretty bombastic claim that you haven't really explained...
Not sure there is any additional explanation needed. You don’t believe what happened and that’s fine. Once you hit the first two or three the odds were much better.

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
I guess it CAN happen, but two perfect match games? That is like getting Wordle on the first word twice in a row. What are there, 36 squares (6x6) on the match game? That means 36 exact matches without a miss across both games? Or is it just that when an image is uncovered the first time, they don't miss it when they turn over the second matching tile?

The match game is only 4 x 4. so 16 total tiles- 8 matched pairs