• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

owners.marriottvacationclub.com CURRENT IT ISSUES [MERGED]

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yup, just won 500 Club Points this morning.
I played yesterday after my post. The game showed up again.

Just now I tried playing again and it says come back tomorrow?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I played yesterday after my post. The game showed up again.

Just now I tried playing again and it says come back tomorrow?
Was the first time you played before midnight and the second time after? The game resets at midnight eastern time.

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh I played about 10pm? I see, it already passed midnight ET. Got it. Guess I can play in about 3 minutes

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott IT at it again. Cannot login...shortly before 9am ET...when the 12 month inventory loads that I need. Frustrating.

To use the website, you must have at least one active ownership associated to your user account. If you feel you have received this message in error, please email owner.Services@vacationclub.com or contact Owner Services.

Reaction score
Marriott IT at it again. Cannot login...shortly before 9am ET...when the 12 month inventory loads that I need. Frustrating.

To use the website, you must have at least one active ownership associated to your user account. If you feel you have received this message in error, please email owner.Services@vacationclub.com or contact Owner Services.
Same! Incredibly frustrating. Had to call and go through at 9:00 and both Sat and Sun were already booked for Mountainside. Impossible!

Class action lawsuit anyone??

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Only MVC would run a daily contest driving more people to the website, when the system is not stable enough to consistently allow sign ins. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am on my phone, using to log in. Cannot get the username / password screen to come up.

I just want to play my daily Abound Sweepstakes!

igopogo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Only MVC would run a daily contest driving more people to the website, when the system is not stable enough to consistently allow sign ins. :rolleyes:
And use a week of the sweepstake on an “escapes” theme for which they have almost zero inventory. But I digress.

kozykritter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, MVC Points, Worldmark
And use a week of the sweepstake on an “escapes” theme for which they have almost zero inventory. But I digress.
The lack of escapes inventory over the past 2 years is a sign of the inventory constraint within Abound brought on by the pandemic/inordinate amount of banking in 2020 and 2021, something that's been acknowledged in their earnings calls. They expect the runout to last into 2024 and have been pulling some inventory from marriott.com and II to try and ease it. I think we can expect more escapes inventory once this phenomena subsides so it makes sense that they are still educating people on the option.

Last edited:

William Seward

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Nanea Ocean Villas
Hello

Someone in the past provide a link to the point structure for stays during the present year. Point structure for a combined Marriot and Vistana properties., that broken down by day and a full week.

If aany one know the web address of that link for 2024, could you post it to this forum.

Thanks

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Hello

Someone in the past provide a link to the point structure for stays during the present year. Point structure for a combined Marriot and Vistana properties., that broken down by day and a full week.

If aany one know the web address of that link for 2024, could you post it to this forum.

Thanks

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
Tried looking up a points reservation this morning and got a "Fatal Error"

Tried calling for a weeks reservation at 9am sharp and she said no inventory loaded for her at all.

Anyone else having issues with weeks/points reservations today?

kozykritter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, MVC Points, Worldmark
I'm getting this error when trying to search on the website this morning using points. Anyone else? It was working normally late last night when I was doing a search.

Fatal Error Searching Availability. Please check the logs​

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
Tried looking up a points reservation this morning and got a "Fatal Error"

Tried calling for a weeks reservation at 9am sharp and she said no inventory loaded for her at all.

Anyone else having issues with weeks/points reservations today?

I'm getting this error when trying to search on the website this morning using points. Anyone else? It was working normally late last night when I was doing a search.

Fatal Error Searching Availability. Please check the logs​

Add me to the list. Firefox on Windows 10.

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can look up an existing pt reservation and search using pts

gln60

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Harbour Lake
Abound Points
Fatal error searching........same old nonsense

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
I called later in the day and was able to accomplish what I wanted.

So glad this didn't happen to me last when, when I made a bunch of back-to-back reservations...

UK Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the website this morning? I am unable to get past the log-in screen. TIA.