• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

owners.marriottvacationclub.com CURRENT IT ISSUES [MERGED]

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
It's down for me also.

UK Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the prompt replies. I thought it may have been a user error, but it sounds like it is something else. Thank you again!

PaulaC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was on hold for nearly 40 minutes yesterday and the customer service agent was never able to complete my request because he couldn't log into my account! Guess Marriott needs to spend some money on computer upgrades.

pspercy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club x2
DC points
Darn it!
Have urgent question, what happens to enrolled week if last minute cancellation is required ?

I know what happens with a points resv.

igopogo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry. It’ll get fixed when the IT guy comes in on Monday.

rthib

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is already a sticky thread for the IT issue of the day,

BigDawgTUG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Search function on Marriott.com is also not working. Same IT guy?

We’re temporarily unable to display the information you requested.

We’re temporarily unable to display the information you requested. Please try again later.

joe0125

Reaction score
Of course, in my window to reserve and no response from website!! Was this planned maintenance?

tiel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Glad I saw this. Was going to try to find a place to go in the next 30 days, and would have been frustrated with not being able to do that! Don’t need that kinda stress right now.

igopogo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can get in now, and see availability, but finalizing a reservation times out.

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC
I can get in now, and see availability, but finalizing a reservation times out.

IT guy probably started fixing but maybe went playing in backyard with kids before it gets dark.

Try again later :)

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
IT guy probably started fixing but maybe went playing in backyard with kids before it gets dark.

Try again later :)
Maybe good waves showed up "Gotta go! Work will be there when I get back"

Bodie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else tired of the constant error messages on the MVC site? Aren't we going on a year with this joke of a system? Ahhh well, another day down the rabbit hole of IT. Sorry, just wanted to vent.

sponger76

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else tired of the constant error messages on the MVC site? Aren't we going on a year with this joke of a system? Ahhh well, another day down the rabbit hole of IT. Sorry, just wanted to vent.
Oddly enough, a few days ago (after several months of complaints) they finally fixed my MVC website issues so I can now perform searches and book in Abound. However, as of a little less thana a month ago, on the Vistana side I started having issues (I can search but not book). From what I understand, both sides are now using the same back-end systems, so based on their track record with me it'll be late October before they figure out and fix that problem for me.

ljmiii

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else tired of the constant error messages on the MVC site?...
Actually, I haven't seen an error message or hiccup of any kind on the MVC site in months. And I use it a lot...booking and electing weeks, booking points, looking through point allocations in reservations, checking point balances, monitoring waitlists, etc.

I do wish I could cancel reservations, book explorer hotels online, more straightforwardly look at (and make) waitlists, etc....but no actual errors.

I'm on a PC using MS-Windows 10 w/Chrome.

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Wed June 7th - MVCI agents let me know that the "reservation system" is down..whether online, via chat, or via phone. No ETA. Makes it hard for me to book and them to assist me in doing so. Grr.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I am having the same problem this week as last week. When I try to make a reservation, the system just spins. I was able to select a Costa Rica reservation right at release time today but it would not let me complete the reservation. It did a temporary hold but it would not complete it. This same exact thing happened last Tuesday. So then I went to locations where I knew it was easy to book and same thing happened with the system spinning. Now I can‘t even log in. Now I am getting a system error when trying to log in. I used to have no trouble making reservations at release time. Have others been having this problem too?

The Colorado Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront
Christie Lodge
Apollo Park
Grand Timber Lodge
Indian Palms
Massanutten
Park Regency
Valdoro Mountain Lodge
Marriott Surfwatch
Just now
1686666388934.png

Mlvnsmly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Oceana Palms, Asia Pacific Points
Luckily I got my reservation before the bottom fell out. As posted above, I can't even login now. FWIW, it was a weeks reservation.

Edit: Same issue on the AP site.