• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[MERGED] Recent email announcement: Your Club Wyndham Website Update Is Coming

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
@HitchHiker71
Is there a way to change where do they send the code when you are logging in? I checked the box do not ask again on this device and it doesn’t work. It’s inconvenient for me because somewhere I travel I couldn’t use my cellphone.

We have had this problem with Worldmark for months. Wyndham keeps saying they are working on it. Thus is not been fixed.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
We have had this problem with Worldmark for months. Wyndham keeps saying they are working on it. Thus is not been fixed.

So Worldmark has had MFA for months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
So Worldmark has had MFA for months?

They will call me, so yes, they do have something. But I honestly think it's different.

Wyndham is a lost cause for me in logging in. I may have to call again. I have already called twice.

I also have a strange name on my paymentus emails. It's a person I have never heard of before. It's the amount we owe and has the last four numbers of my credit card on it, so it's all correct, except I am not Sarah L Peters.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
For those experiencing the intermittent issue when using MFA that results in the error "your account is no longer active" response - the root cause has been identified by Wyndham and the fix is in progress - no ETA yet on the release date for this fix.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
For those experiencing the intermittent issue when using MFA that results in the error "your account is no longer active" response - the root cause has been identified by Wyndham and the fix is in progress - no ETA yet on the release date for this fix.

Some day over the Rain Bow.

bryjake

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access, Midtown 45
Annual Owners Meeting Feedback:
CW announced that they are targeting late 2023 to have the ability to book Club Pass reservations online. No word on fees

I also want to confess that although many updates are a work in progress, I do greatly appreciate the upgrades
Having a waitlist, more secure log in, Club Pass search, and online payments are all nice adds
The glass is 1/2 full with these updates

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Are we still tracking issues here? @HitchHiker71 this was discussed, and I thought there was a work around, but realize there isn't (without calling a VC)

Issue: Can't book with resale points using the monthly calendar (hybrid account)
Workaround discussed: Use Dashboard. We can use the dashboard and search using resale. It will not find accessible units. So you cannot book accessible units using resale points if you have a hybrid account. You must use the monthly calendar to book accessible units.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Are we still tracking issues here? @HitchHiker71 this was discussed, and I thought there was a work around, but realize there isn't (without calling a VC)

Issue: Can't book with resale points using the monthly calendar (hybrid account)
Workaround discussed: Use Dashboard. We can use the dashboard and search using resale. It will not find accessible units. So you cannot book accessible units using resale points if you have a hybrid account. You must use the monthly calendar to book accessible units.

I’m not able to reproduce this reported issue, screenshot below using resale and accessible units in scope from the Resorts search with my own hybrid account:

d62a404f8c65ce1200bf145ba40281ac.jpg

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
First screen shot -- Monthly Calendar - you can see the availability, have to search by developer, you can see standard and accessible units are available.
1666728665231.png

Second screen shot -- Dashboard search - Developer points, and accessible is selected:
1666728794540.png

Third screen shot -- Dashboard search - Resale points, and accessible is selected:
1666728972313.png

Fourth screen shot, closed the filter (I did toggle the Include accessible suites several times), still can't see any accessible units for resale points :-(
1666729103040.png

Tried on my cell phone, since you did :) Same results as desktop.

And tried what it looks like you did, and I get these results for your Natl Harbor search (trying to add screenshot here):

3273881358d9ed67cc342203b24a8666.jpg

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
First screen shot -- Monthly Calendar - you can see the availability, have to search by developer, you can see standard and accessible units are available.
View attachment 67286
Second screen shot -- Dashboard search - Developer points, and accessible is selected:
View attachment 67287

Third screen shot -- Dashboard search - Resale points, and accessible is selected:
View attachment 67288

Fourth screen shot, closed the filter (I did toggle the Include accessible suites several times), still can't see any accessible units for resale points :-(
View attachment 67289

Tried on my cell phone, since you did :) Same results as desktop.

And tried what it looks like you did, and I get these results for your Natl Harbor search (trying to add screenshot here):

3273881358d9ed67cc342203b24a8666.jpg

I cannot reproduce the reported issue on either my iPhone Safari browser or on my Chrome laptop browser (screenshot below for reference), when performing the initial searches. I can get it to misbehave when performing multiple changes iteratively in the same Resorts search webpage - such as constantly switching back and forth between Developer/Resale and clearing and re-entering the dates on my Chrome laptop browser - but not on my mobile Safari browser in comparison. This reported issue therefore may be browser/device specific based upon what I'm seeing - which makes it difficult to report until and unless we can narrow down the impacted devices/browsers.

1666733002773.png

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I cannot reproduce the reported issue on either my iPhone Safari browser or on my Chrome laptop browser (screenshot below for reference), when performing the initial searches. I can get it to misbehave when performing multiple changes iteratively in the same Resorts search webpage - such as constantly switching back and forth between Developer/Resale and clearing and re-entering the dates on my Chrome laptop browser - but not on my mobile Safari browser in comparison. This reported issue therefore may be browser/device specific based upon what I'm seeing - which makes it difficult to report until and unless we can narrow down the impacted devices/browsers.

View attachment 67291
Oy! I hate to tell you how I got it to work, but I did. Somebody hold my beer!
Bonnet Creek, which is what I was searching for, was not showing the accessible units. But it was also offering options at Ocean Walk that included accessible units. So I changed my Dashboard Criteria to Ocean Walk instead - and... Bonnet Creek now shows the accessible units and I can book them.
1666733863654.png

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Oy! I hate to tell you how I got it to work, but I did. Somebody hold my beer!
Bonnet Creek, which is what I was searching for, was not showing the accessible units. But it was also offering options at Ocean Walk that included accessible units. So I changed my Dashboard Criteria to Ocean Walk instead - and... Bonnet Creek now shows the accessible units and I can book them.
View attachment 67292

Glad you were able to get it to work. After doing more testing, this is partly what I actually saw as well - if I changed the location criteria it seemed to alter the search results returned for accessible units. Not sure why that would make a difference and I’m not entirely sure of the actual steps involved and whether my observations are accurate and repeatable - I’d have to run much more intensive testing - which I simply don’t have the time to undertake right now unfortunately.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Glad you were able to get it to work. After doing more testing, this is partly what I actually saw as well - if I changed the location criteria it seemed to alter the search results returned for accessible units. Not sure why that would make a difference and I’m not entirely sure of the actual steps involved and whether my observations are accurate and repeatable - I’d have to run much more intensive testing - which I simply don’t have the time to undertake right now unfortunately.

Thanks for your help. And I agree.... let's just keep moving on... we see nothing, lol. Hopefully as they fix some of the other stuff, this gets fixed too (oh gosh, when has that approach ever worked). I've seen other wonky things in the filters (like I can't filter for a unit size). If the call center is open, I'll call them to book things. If not, I'll decide how hard I want to work at it. After they fix the resale/dev stuff I'll play with the rest of this more (I really do have hopes that fixes some of this, overall).

This past weekend my son said he had proposed at work that they separate the on call work to system issues and customer calls. And volunteered to take all system issues, all the time, and others could rotate the weeks for customer support. He really is good at what he does, and I know he is kind on the calls, but he said he can't take much more of the 'maybe you should not put that heater under your desk pointing at your computer - maybe that would stop it from overheating and shutting down'. Never a dull moment.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Still cannot log in. I talked to Samantha at Wyndham, and she mentioned that when I register, I need to put zeros in front of my owner number???? Is that true?

She opened a ticket because I am still getting the same message when I attempt to log in.

ladawgfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Platinum owner at various resorts
I was finally able to get logged in today after 2 weeks of trying everything there was to try, but I’m not sure what the fix do my log in issue was. In any event, now when I try to book a reservation, I can search availability at any location, but when I try to select a unit size or point type and try to book the selection I can’t get past the dreaded spinning circle. Is this happening to others also or is it unique to my account? The VC’s and owner care are no help..

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I was finally able to get logged in today after 2 weeks of trying everything there was to try, but I’m not sure what the fix do my log in issue was. In any event, now when I try to book a reservation, I can search availability at any location, but when I try to select a unit size or point type and try to book the selection I can’t get past the dreaded spinning circle. Is this happening to others also or is it unique to my account? The VC’s and owner care are no help..
Can the VC's and OC book on your behalf, the same dates that you cannot? I can have issues as you described and think it's because it's ghost inventory, sometimes I'll spin if it's ghost inventory, sometimes I'll get the something unexpected just happened, sometime I'll get the unit is no longer available. Just thinking,

1) are you sure the inventory is available that you are trying to book? for example - this is available, do you spin? Bonnet Creek, Jan 22-25, in a 1 bedroom deluxe, I can book from the monthly calendar or a dashboard search
2) since being able to log in (yay), have you tried searching/booking using an incognito window (now that you can log in, this would let you check easily for authentication/cache issues on your computer

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just tried to log in again and got a new message:

The information provided cannot be found, please try again. If you continue to receive this error, call 800-457-0103 for assistance verifying your information.

That's WorldMark, not Wyndham's phone number.

I called Wyndham and talked to Mark, who transferred me over to a new guy who was rude and hung up on Rick because Rick said "maybe you should hire more IT guys if our complaint of 3 days ago hasn't even gotten to IT yet."

Our daughter can log in, but she is not able to help us with anything.

auntiepen

Reaction score
Yesterday I could logged in but I couldn’t make any modifications or reservations. It said my account was flagged and asked to call Wyndham. I got up early this morning to made few calls. First call , they said I have to talked to finance dept because I have a due for MF and it cost $150+ more because of the fee. I have automatic payment monthly!!! . So they transfered me to collect ting department After waiting for 30 mins and able to talk to them. I was told that when they upgrade the system there are few hiccups and one of them is the MF, or ownership. Somehow the system skipped or can’t process the payment in August. They decided to waive my fee. My September and October fee were automatically changed without problem.
now I’m able yo access my account.
Mainly it’s their website system. They should temporarily hire more people (IT) to solve these issues. :crash:

ladawgfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Platinum owner at various resorts
Can the VC's and OC book on your behalf, the same dates that you cannot? I can have issues as you described and think it's because it's ghost inventory, sometimes I'll spin if it's ghost inventory, sometimes I'll get the something unexpected just happened, sometime I'll get the unit is no longer available. Just thinking,

1) are you sure the inventory is available that you are trying to book? for example - this is available, do you spin? Bonnet Creek, Jan 22-25, in a 1 bedroom deluxe, I can book from the monthly calendar or a dashboard search
2) since being able to log in (yay), have you tried searching/booking using an incognito window (now that you can log in, this would let you check easily for authentication/cache issues on your computer
Thanks for the suggestions but neither of them solves my issue. I’ve tried to book numerous locations, point types, and dates (including the one you suggested) but I still get a continuous spinning circle once I’ve made my booking selection. When I try to book using an incognito window, I get the Oops something unexpected happened error.

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
When I book a resort I click on Resorts and use the map to zero in on the resort I want to see. Today, when I click on Resorts and then a location on the map, the list of resorts on the left doesn't update. It will update if I toggle between developer and resale purchase type.

I'm not able to book using resale points. When I look at the monthly availability calendar. It only allows me to use developer points. It doesn't allow me to toggle back and forth the from developer to resale. It doesn't change when I select resale.

I also tried to book at Old Town Alexandria and wasn't able to. I initially tried using RARP since I'm allowed to per my developer contract. I even tried an earlier date in the 10-month window and that was a no-go as well. This was working as of a couple of weeks ago.

Looks like this all works now. Resort list is updating like before and I can toggle to resale to look at the monthly availability calendar and book if want to. RARP is also working for me now.