• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[MERGED] Recent email announcement: Your Club Wyndham Website Update Is Coming

Jlb1234

Reaction score
I am still not able to log in- I get an error that something unexpected happened. Are people having luck calling and are they able to fix it or do I just have to wait it out?

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I am still not able to log in- I get an error that something unexpected happened. Are people having luck calling and are they able to fix it or do I just have to wait it out?
Mine has worked ok. But a good check to see if it has anything to do with caching issues (without having to clear cache, etc) is to open an incognito session. In chrome, you'll find that option under the File tab. This opens a new chrome window without any carry over authentication, etc, for other chrome sessions.

1665833190322.png

Another weird thing, IMO, is that sometimes when you go to the website it'll look like you are already logged in. Some of your info will display, but other things won't (like upcoming vacations). In that case, select to logoff and then try logging in.

If that doesn't work, I'd try calling (and see if you get lucky and the person that answers can help, that is also hit or miss).

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I had to change a guest name on a reservation for this weekend and ran into a new bug. I had two reservations booked at one resort for the same dates. I initially got an error warning that I already had a reservation for those dates under my name despite having added a guest name not associated with the account. I was able to complete the modification by going back and selecting a different owner on the account on the drop down list for that, while having the selection for a guest not associated with the account selected and listed for the stay. This seems quite odd as it never would have been in my name.

regatta333

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Long Wharf, Wyndham points, Vistana Westin Kierland
I am still getting the following error message after completing the 2-factor authentication:

This owner number is not currently active. Please contact a Club Wyndham representative at 800-251-8736.

keno999

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Worldmark
Morritt's Grand Tortuga
I had no problem with 2-factor authentication.

When I book a resort I click on Resorts and use the map to zero in on the resort I want to see. Today, when I click on Resorts and then a location on the map, the list of resorts on the left doesn't update. It will update if I toggle between developer and resale purchase type.

I'm not able to book using resale points. When I look at the monthly availability calendar. It only allows me to use developer points. It doesn't allow me to toggle back and forth the from developer to resale. It doesn't change when I select resale.

I also tried to book at Old Town Alexandria and wasn't able to. I initially tried using RARP since I'm allowed to per my developer contract. I even tried an earlier date in the 10-month window and that was a no-go as well. This was working as of a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I also set up a waitlist for right outside the 60 day mark just to see if anything changes once we get inside 60 days.
I just checked and this request was simply removed from my account at 59 days, and I now have a free waitlist slot.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I just checked and this request was simply removed from my account at 59 days, and I now have a free waitlist slot.

This confirms that any/all waitlist entries only apply from 10-2 months as indicated in the FAQ - so auto-upgrade and waitlist will never step on each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regatta333

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am still getting the following error message after completing the 2-factor authentication:

This owner number is not currently active. Please contact a Club Wyndham representative at 800-251-8736.

Still the same problem for me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
All of our contracts and reservations have disappeared. I hope they are still there.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
All of our contracts and reservations have disappeared. I hope they are still there.
Are you sure you are really logged in. Seems like if I go to clubwyndham.com now, it sometimes looks like I'm already logged in. I can see my bucket list and some points info. But not my reservations, etc. Try logging out and back in again. It also seems exceptionally slow at times, but eventually my reservations load (although seems like for the most part as log as I am really logged in, I can see them). The missing reservations, IMO, has been a performance issue for quite some time (usually you see them).

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
Are you sure you are really logged in. Seems like if I go to clubwyndham.com now, it sometimes looks like I'm already logged in. I can see my bucket list and some points info. But not my reservations, etc. Try logging out and back in again. It also seems exceptionally slow at times, but eventually my reservations load (although seems like for the most part as log as I am really logged in, I can see them). The missing reservations, IMO, has been a performance issue for quite some time (usually you see them).
We are logged in. It shows us owning one fixed week and we don‘t own a fixed week. We own 5 points contracts. It also doesn’t show me or our daughters on the membership anymore. We cannot access RCI anymore either. What a mess.

troy12n

Reaction score
I noticed this morning that the issue I was having where Worldmark reports were showing a status of "Not available for your membership type" has been fixed. I can now browse the availability calendar for Worldmark, which is a nice change.

One thing, if you could put in a feature request, on the Worldmark resorts, unlike the Wyndham ones, you have to use the drop down to check each different room type to check availability. There is no "All Suites" option for Worldmark resorts. Which at some of them, is pretty excessive. I was just looking at the Worldmark in Seattle, and there are like 10 different room types... this is kind of annoying.

But considering we did not even HAVE this functionality before, I think this is a step in the right direction.

troy12n

Reaction score
RCI still not working from the Wyndham portal. I can log directly into RCI, but it doesn't let me browse any exchange timeshares because "you have no weeks deposited", which doesn't matter when logging in through the Wyndham portal.

This is kind of annoying because i'm looking at RCI options for my trip in March too since there's not occupancy where I wanted to go through Worldmark.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Questioning their method here as I just set up a waitlist for SeaWatch in a 3 or 4 BR presidential (of which there is only one of each) for next Memorial Day, and it also ranked it a 1. :LOL:
What leads you to believe that is incorrect? Until we have a sample of data to test, it is perfectly plausible (as are my two waitlist requests for New Orleans during Mardi Gras weekend that both are ranked with a 1).

;)

And just like that, I got a waitlist match for the Mardi Gras weekend at Avenue Plaza.

I could not book it online because it would not complete and just kept giving me a spinning blue circle. A VC was able to complete it.

Last edited:

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
I noticed this morning that the issue I was having where Worldmark reports were showing a status of "Not available for your membership type" has been fixed. I can now browse the availability calendar for Worldmark, which is a nice change.

One thing, if you could put in a feature request, on the Worldmark resorts, unlike the Wyndham ones, you have to use the drop down to check each different room type to check availability. There is no "All Suites" option for Worldmark resorts. Which at some of them, is pretty excessive. I was just looking at the Worldmark in Seattle, and there are like 10 different room types... this is kind of annoying.

But considering we did not even HAVE this functionality before, I think this is a step in the right direction.
So if you book a WM online, it still costs $99 to reserve even if you have a reservation transaction right? That's my biggest annoyance with buying retail. Booking WM should have the same costs as booking Club Wyndham but without VIP benefits applying.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)

Already logged by yours truly after experiencing the same issue.

troy12n

Reaction score
So if you book a WM online, it still costs $99 to reserve even if you have a reservation transaction right? That's my biggest annoyance with buying retail. Booking WM should have the same costs as booking Club Wyndham but without VIP benefits applying.

I don't expect that to change. Wyndham ownership and Worldmark ownership are different, and the barrier to using Worldmark has been the slight cost ($99) and inconvenience (having to call to book).

I don't expect they will ever remove either of those 2 remaining barriers, otherwise, i'm not sure what the point of having separate "clubs" is. Also, FYI, it works the other way too, with WM owners booking WYN.

I do like the fact that we can at least SEE Worldmark inventory now. In my very limited viewing, it looks like some locations can only be booked as a week. I noticed this when browsing availability for every room type but hotel room at Worldmark Seattle. I didn't seem to have that issue at some of he other ones I browsed.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
I don't expect that to change. Wyndham ownership and Worldmark ownership are different, and the barrier to using Worldmark has been the slight cost ($99) and inconvenience (having to call to book).

I don't expect they will ever remove either of those 2 remaining barriers, otherwise, i'm not sure what the point of having separate "clubs" is. Also, FYI, it works the other way too, with WM owners booking WYN.

I do like the fact that we can at least SEE Worldmark inventory now. In my very limited viewing, it looks like some locations can only be booked as a week. I noticed this when browsing availability for every room type but hotel room at Worldmark Seattle. I didn't seem to have that issue at some of he other ones I browsed.

Club Pass online bookings are planned for later in 2023. This was part of the original website upgrade announcement. I doubt the $99 fee for a Club Pass booking will ever change though.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Club Pass online bookings are planned for later in 2023. This was part of the original website upgrade announcement. I doubt the $99 fee for a Club Pass booking will ever change though.

IMHO it will change - by going up….

troy12n

Reaction score
IMHO it will change - by going up….

I look at it like this, it's just like an Exchange, like RCI or II... except cheaper. I'd rather pay $99 to use my points in the "Worldmark Exchange" via club pass, than RCI, for 2.5 times that...

troy12n

Reaction score
This not being able to get into RCI is pretty annoying... I thought I would never say that, but here we are.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
That's a lost benefit that doesn't get mentioned often. We used to be able to book the Worldmark resorts on the Wyndham website, no fees, just like they were Wyndham. I think that was everyone, maybe it was only VIP. And we haven't been able to do it for quite some time, when it was taken away we were told ClubPass would give us the ability (oops forgetting to mentioned the struggles and the fees).

regatta333

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Third call into Wyndham this morning. They claim they opened a ticket on Friday and I will need to wait to hear back from them, but are unable to provide a ticket number.
What?!

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Still the same problem for me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, there are others experiencing this - many are reporting similar issues on the FB groups at present. @Richelle is actually experiencing this reported issue herself intermittently - and we have been working with our Wyndham contacts to attempt to remediate this specific issue since she was directly impacted by it.

I saw another reported issue on a FB group this morning - where a hybrid Wyndham/Worldmark owner (someone who owns contracts in both timeshare systems) reported that they utilize the same login creds across both disparate systems - and their Club Wyndham is no longer working post-upgrade - they receive an error along the line of "you're logging into the wrong timeshare system - go login with Worldmark" type error. That's a telling error to me - I sure hope they aren't performing a dual login to both systems here somehow - that's not a good design.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
That's a lost benefit that doesn't get mentioned often. We used to be able to book the Worldmark resorts on the Wyndham website, no fees, just like they were Wyndham. I think that was everyone, maybe it was only VIP. And we haven't been able to do it for quite some time, when it was taken away we were told ClubPass would give us the ability (oops forgetting to mentioned the struggles and the fees).

Yea that makes absolutely no sense to me. If you are booking something online without needing to staff a call center, why does it cost $99? You are using the retail points that you already paid tens to hundreds of thousands for. It doesn't cost Wyndham anything to let you book Worldmark with your Club Wyndham points. When comparing Wordmark resale vs Club Wyndham retail, it still costs MORE money just to book Worldmarks with Club Wyndham points, not including the buy in costs.

I'm 33 years old and I could see the long term benefit of PICing to Bronze/Silver for $10k-20k if you plan on using it for 30+ years. You could access all of the Worldmarks with your PIC points (which I see as a benefit on its own). However, adding a $99 fee each time you book Worldmark makes it so Club Pass isn't even a retail benefit at that point.