• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Westin St. John [Master Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
Approximately 20 deeds have been turned over to the association so far, and these units will be offered to Virgin Grand owners, at greatly reduced rates, before they are offered on the open market. If you have registered your email address on mystarcentral.com, you will hear more through email about this special offer in the coming months. The proceeds of these sales will go to the owners’ association.

As you know, many weeks whose owners were locked out because of non-payment of fees were offered for rental to owners for the cost of the unpaid maintenance fee. Fifteen such units were rented, bringing in $35,000 to the association’s operating account. This was a successful first effort, but we hope that if there are a substantial number of such weeks next year, more will be rented to St. John owners, again for the cost of the unpaid fees.

These are two great programs that illustrate how an owner-focused HOA can, and should, operate. Paying owners at other resorts pay for delinquent owners with no benefit at all. If I'm going to pay for deadbeat owners, by gawd, I should get some benefit. Being able to rent weeks for the cost of MFs is certainly a start.

jarta

TUG Member
Reaction score
These are two great programs that illustrate how an owner-focused HOA can, and should, operate. Paying owners at other resorts pay for delinquent owners with no benefit at all. If I'm going to pay for deadbeat owners, by gawd, I should get some benefit. Being able to rent weeks for the cost of MFs is certainly a start.

Lisa, ... What resorts are you paying "for delinquent owners with no benefit at all?" How did you obtain this information?

If any rental is made by the HOA, doesn't the rental benefit the association and inure to the benefit of the other owners at the resort? Wouldn't a rental at more than the MF generate more benefit to the association and it's owners than a rental for the MF alone? Just asking? ... eom

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Perhaps worth knowing is that my post above was not to LisaRex, but another Lisa who sent me a PM... Peace

pharmgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at westin st john for first time feb 18th
Grandson asked if there is a steam room? He,s only 7 so wont be going to the spa! Surprised he asked but he,s been going with us to timeshares and I guess is expecting all the luxuries
Lucky litle kid
at his age I was happy with a little bungalow on the lake with only cold water

kathyg

Reaction score
Advice on Renting?

I've been lurking on this group for a while, first time posting.

We're not going to be able to use our WSJ week this year because we can't take the kids out of school. :( My middle school child had a hard time making up for lost time this past December and didn't want to miss a week of 7th grade next year. It's tough when the 11 year old is the responsible one in the family!

I'm trying to decide if we should try renting the villa, converting it to StarOptions/StarPoints, or possibly going out of SVO and using II.

For those of you who rented, any suggestions how to do this? I called the SVO people and they thought there was a WSJ rental group but couldn't find the info.

Thanks!

Kathy
4215 week 50

islandguy

Reaction score
I've been lurking on this group for a while, first time posting.

I'm trying to decide if we should try renting the villa, converting it to StarOptions/StarPoints, or possibly going out of SVO and using II.

Thanks!

Kathy
4215 week 50

Week 50 would be a tough week to get top dollar in rental since it is falls betwen Turkey day and XMas. I would try to exchange it in the SPG system to another week when school is out (i.e. summer) as your Dec week is valued point wise better than summer in STJ.

jarta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Consider banking your StarOptions. It will involve paying a fee and it must be done by a certain date (March 1?) or later based upon Elite status. But, it is an option you have.

Consult the TUG Starwwod sticky to find out how to do this. ... eom

kathyg

Reaction score
Thanks Islandguy & Jarta, We're Sunday-Sunday, so week 50 is even earlier this year -- Dec 9-16 while our Saturday-Saturday week 50 friends are Dec 15 - 22. When I talked to SVO today they told me I had until July to bank the StarOptions. I'll check out the Starwood sticky.

Kathy

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
WSJ Virgin Grand Villa - VOTE

To WSJ VGV Owners -

In case you were not aware (or are aware, but forgetful) - there is an upcoming proxy vote (3/19) at the VGV Annual Meeting - make sure you send in your proxy as there is a vote for a VGV HOA Board Member.

...so this is an important vote and it is required that a quorum is met.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
USVI Property Tax Update

It appears that 2009 Property Tax bills are going to be sent out soon - the good news for Villa owners is that these bills will be at the old rate. This rate is estimated to be about 1/2 of what the new rate will be once the USVI Gov't can get approval for the new (and fair) property tax rate.

PS - do not forget to send your proxy votes in. ;)

http://barnako.typepad.com/news_of_st_john_usvi/2012/03/taxes.html
For the second time in about eight months, the Tax Assessor has issued property tax bills. The latest one, being received this week, is for 2009. Back in August, the VI government began collecting taxes for 2008.

It's a long, complicated, woeful story about why the territory - going broke every month - hasn't been collecting taxes for years. It has to do with the VI's paying a consulting firm $8 million dollars to do assessments which turned out to be explosively high. And were blocked in court.

Figuring half a loaf is better than none, the Governor finally said, "Let's collect taxes at the old rates. (At least we'll have some income.)" And so, that's what he's doing, playing catch up by issuing two bills a year. Eventually, they'll bill for 2010 and 2011.

And here's the good news.

The bills will be at the old rate, the same as they have been for five years or so. That's a pretty good deal for homeowners.

It's gotta change, though. Sen. Craig Barshinger, a St.. Johnian, has legislation to try and solve the property tax-stalemate. He's proposed that taxes be calculated using the average value of similar properties on St. Thomas and St. John.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Getting ready to leave next week for WSJ. I decided to rent a car for most of the trip. What portion of St John is driveable without 4 wheel drive? Just Cruz Bay? Also, I was contemplating ordering from the grocery villa delivery, but wanted to know if those that had used it thougt it was worth it? I know that there are stores in town, so is it best just to wait until the next morning and go grocery shopping then? Or should we order the bare minimum from the villa delivery and supplement at the grocery store? I read that grocery prices are 20-25% higher in the Virgin Islands, but the Westin website says they are 2-3 times higher (200-300%?!?) higher. I don't know who to believe.

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
I read that grocery prices are 20-25% higher in the Virgin Islands, but the Westin website says they are 2-3 times higher (200-300%?!?) higher. I don't know who to believe.

The Westin website is closer to the truth. Here's a sample of grocery prices: 6-pack of bagels: $4; 8 oz. cream cheese: $4.79. Medium bag of Doritos: $5.29; 6 pack of Pepsi: $5.99.

The only thing cheap is the liquor. We usually stock up at the duty free store at the airport.

If you're taking the Westin ferry, there is a small, very expensive, grocery store at Crown Bay harbor next to Tickles Restaurant. We picked up essentials there prior to our ferry trip over to St. John, then went grocery shopping at the Starfish Market in town the next day. Though the grocery store right across from the Westin should be just as good, if not better.

If you will get your car on St. Thomas, there is a much more reasonably priced grocery store that is, I swear, named "Food Market" or something like that. Prices there were about 25% higher than the mainland, but much, more better than the tourist-flocked grocery stores on either island.

If I was just going to town, I'd skip the rental car altogether and just use the Westin taxis ($5 pp each way). Still cheaper than the $85 daily car rental rate.

If I was going to any of the beaches, especially Coral or Salt Pond Bay, I'd rent a 4WD.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Getting ready to leave next week for WSJ. I decided to rent a car for most of the trip. What portion of St John is driveable without 4 wheel drive? Just Cruz Bay? Also, I was contemplating ordering from the grocery villa delivery, but wanted to know if those that had used it thougt it was worth it? I know that there are stores in town, so is it best just to wait until the next morning and go grocery shopping then? Or should we order the bare minimum from the villa delivery and supplement at the grocery store? I read that grocery prices are 20-25% higher in the Virgin Islands, but the Westin website says they are 2-3 times higher (200-300%?!?) higher. I don't know who to believe.

My opinion... if you are going to rent a car why pre-order groceries? True also if you do not rent a car. You can actually walk to StJ Market (open late) next to the resort - and StarFish Market is also very close (we go to both for different things depending on stock).

Make sure you look at expiration dates for perishable items.

If you rent a car on StJ - I am not sure you even get a choice of whether or not you get a non-4WD. I am not sure if I have ever seen a rental company on StJ that had non-4WD vehicles, but perhaps so?

You can get a regular car on StT and take the car barge - but again I would still rent a 4WD. Is your reasoning trying to save a few dollars? If so, you may want to consider the risk versus the savings. We rent a 4WD on StT and take the car barge over - this works well for us. After 6 years of visiting StJ (and being a good driver and know most of the roads on StJ) - I still rent a 4WD - it is just safer overall - especially when it rains as it will most assurredly happen. Also realize that the drive on the left with cars that have the driver side on the left (American style cars) - this mean that while you go around a corner - the driver is on the outside part of the lane. Many have a hard time with this - and can be harrowing at times as the roads are narrow. I have a rule of no screaming (e.g. 'watch-out!') for my passengers - the only thing they are allowed to comment is to remind me to 'Stay Left' - especially when taking off from a parking lot.

Most of StJ is driveable (on pavement) w/o a 4WD - I think the only place you could not get to is Lameshur Bay area as it has a bumpy dirt road. However, I would recommend that a StJ visitor get a 4WD (esp a newbie)because when it rains the road can get very slippery - especially as you go from bay to bay on the northside (steep with sharp turns) - not sure why you would want to risk hitting something while on vacation. Even with a 4WD - make sure the tires are good and the brakes work well.

I have YouTube videos (blujahz) of driving on Gifft Rd (that is behind the Westin and takes you up/down from Centerline that I would be afraid to drive w/o 4WD) - there is no need to take this road as you can go around thru town, and the Road to Lameshur Bay on the other side of the island (beyond Salt Pond).

Have a great trip.

Added - the liquor at the duty free at STT is not cheaper than the liquor at the StarFish Liquor store next to the StarFish market - if it is - it isn't by very much that would make it worth it carrying (it is hot/humid) - also becareful with buying perishables for the trip over as they will be warm/hot by the time you get to your villa. I am not sure if it is worth buying anything in StT to save a few $s - we have tried this and it seems like a waste compared to the effort.
It also depends on what you buy - I always have to remind the shoppers to watch out what they are purchasing after someone bought 2 can of olives for $10 each (ouch!). But in reality - they are more expensive, but no incredibly so for most items. We used to bring a lot of stuff with us (frozen beef and chicken) - but this has changed over the years - especially after the StJ Market went in. You will be disappointed with most fruits and veggies - and some of these prices are crazy.
There is a thread somewhere that lists the things we bring - we fill our check-in bags to exactly 50# each - I have a hand-held scale that comes in very handy for trips to StJ and to HI (especially after they made me repack our bags at the LIH check-in counter for 1 bag being over by 2#).
Oh yeah... one thing we find extremely handy to bring is a Brita water filter as we go thru a lot of water and it seriously adds up. We also bring our own coffee (Peets - as we are coffee snobs)

Last edited:

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ok, so my questions will make more sense I will add a few more details so that you can advise me.

We are arriving to STT on a Sunday night at about 8pm. From what I have read the car ferries stop earlier than this. Originally, because of the driving on the wrong side of the road thing, we weren't going to rent a car at all and just take taxis and such.

At the last minute, hubby decides he wants a car, so now the only cars available are regular cars via the agencies on STT, all the 4wd say "sold out" on Avis and Budget (which I have read are the only rental agencies that will let you take the car to St John). So it's not really a saving $ thing, but more of an availability issue on short notice.

So now, since we are coming in so late Sunday, I figured we would take a passenger ferry to WSJ and then the next day ferry over to STT and pick up the car then and go grocery shopping at that time.
But, again, because of the late hour of arrival, I don't know if/when we will really have a chance to eat, and the convenience of having food already in the room might be nice. (My understanding is that they will put it in your room before you get there) So, should I just try to wing it, grab dinner at the airport, and grocery shop the next morning? Thoughts?

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Ok, so my questions will make more sense I will add a few more details so that you can advise me.

We are arriving to STT on a Sunday night at about 8pm. From what I have read the car ferries stop earlier than this. Originally, because of the driving on the wrong side of the road thing, we weren't going to rent a car at all and just take taxis and such.

At the last minute, hubby decides he wants a car, so now the only cars available are regular cars via the agencies on STT, all the 4wd say "sold out" on Avis and Budget (which I have read are the only rental agencies that will let you take the car to St John). So it's not really a saving $ thing, but more of an availability issue on short notice.

So now, since we are coming in so late Sunday, I figured we would take a passenger ferry to WSJ and then the next day ferry over to STT and pick up the car then and go grocery shopping at that time.
But, again, because of the late hour of arrival, I don't know if/when we will really have a chance to eat, and the convenience of having food already in the room might be nice. (My understanding is that they will put it in your room before you get there) So, should I just try to wing it, grab dinner at the airport, and grocery shop the next morning? Thoughts?

aha... I am a strong believer in renting a vehicle - others less so.

YouTube video 'Road to Lameshur'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sviOZLCqdcA
(makes me want to go...)

Arriving at 8pm does alter the situation - btw, we rent from Amelia on StT.

Sounds like you plan to take the Westin ferry to get over to WSJ - probably a good idea at that time of night - especially if your flight gets delayed. My brother got stuck on StT for the nite a while back - not fun - not fun at all.

I would not bother to go back to StT just to rent a car - not worth the effort - just rent on StJ as it is not much different in price - especially considering time and expense (incl car barge costs...) and that it is in RedHook and you now would have to drive across StT. The groceries are not that much cheaper on StT - the stores on StJ are just fine (especially now-a-days).

My advice would be to rent a 4WD on StJ - either on-site at O'Connor (hate them) or in Cruz Bay (many good places). An advantage with some Cruz Bay rentals is that you can park in their lot (if available) as parking can be tough in Cruz Bay.
It also depends if you are staying on the Hillside or BV section - the Hillside section allows you to park right outside your villa which is really nice - we timed our villa to Trunk Bay at 17 mins - that has tremedous value (IMO and our fellow travelers opinion) - heck, we do not even get down to the main resort much, but that is us... My friend was just saying that in 3 years - they had only been down to the main pool once and that was for lunch at Snorkels.

As you will get to the resort late - stores will be closed - so either have a small pre-stock, eat at WSJ or taxi to Cruz Bay - or tough it out. I would eat at WSJ or Cruz Bay (if not too late) and walk to StJ market in the morning. You may want to pick-up your Owners package (if you get one) as they have a coupon for StJ market (excellent for big shopping)

Last edited:

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Actually, I was going to take the Varlack Ventures Ferry which has an hourly ferry from red hook to cruz bay, not the Westin Ferry. I really don't see the value in it now that we are going to be renting a car. I did want to spend at least 3 days exploring St Thomas, so I guess renting from either St Thomas or St John wouldn't matter provided I could lock down a reservation before leaving.

I have read on this thread that there is very much an island state of mind, where things like timeliness and reservations may not mean much. So, I am a little wary of an "independent" car rental place - but if they had online reservations I might be a little more confident.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
If you are expecting people in the USVI to be in-tune with the internet and web uses for doing things like making reservations - you may need to lower your expectations (you'll see)

I am not following and trying to help (but maybe should give up...)
How are you planning to get from STT to WSJ when you arrive at STT at 8PM on a Sunday nite? Taking the public passenger ferry from RedHook? How many people do you have with you? be aware that prices are per person and luggage is also charged. Then you are going to get back on the public ferry to get back to StT to pick-up a car (because Avis and Budget have web access?) or to visit StT - hmmmmm - I am at a loss for words - I do not think you are accounting for the hassle factor. That is no way I would want to spend my vacation, but YMMV.

We have gone by almost every means possible (except private taxi) - you may be discounting how hot/humid it is once you get off that plane and how chaotic things are on StT. I would highly advise to make it easy on yourself as possible.

We used the public ferry and taxi system during our first visit - and that was the last - it is the cheapest way to go, but only if cost is your #1 priority.

The Westin ferry allows for unlimited rides between StT and StJ - although expensive - it does have it's advantages.

You want to explore StT for 3 days? How many days are you planning to be in the USVI? I have a feeling you will be tremendously disappointed with StT relative to StJ. Usually when I am on StT - I just want to get off StT and be on StJ. We have been to StJ for 6 years now - for 14 days at a time over the last 3 years - and I never grow tired of it nor have seen everything. Our time on StT is usually just to get to StJ

Last edited:

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The only reason why I don't want to pick up a car when I get there Sunday night is the lack of car ferries available late evening.

But eventually, no matter where I rent the car, I will want to go to the other island with it. Unless you think it's best to rent a car for the day once I get to each island? This seems odd, but if that's the best way, that's fine.

This is why I am asking people that have been there. I looked up one of the rental agencies in St John and it looks like they charge $1,000 if you try to take the car to St Thomas. Is this the normal policy, not to allow you to take the car to the other island? If so, I think we will just do cabs after all.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
The only reason why I don't want to pick up a car when I get there Sunday night is the lack of car ferries available late evening.

But eventually, no matter where I rent the car, I will want to go to the other island with it. Unless you think it's best to rent a car for the day once I get to each island? This seems odd, but if that's the best way, that's fine.

This is why I am asking people that have been there. I looked up one of the rental agencies in St John and it looks like they charge $1,000 if you try to take the car to St Thomas. Is this the normal policy, not to allow you to take the car to the other island? If so, I think we will just do cabs after all.

I see your issue - getting from STT to WSJ at that time of night only leaves you the public ferry - I am not even sure how the WSJ would even deal with getting you from STT to WSJ on their ferry. Regardless, they would be leaving out of RedHook at that time of night anyway. From the time you get your luggage to get to RedHook is probably going to be ~45 mins depending... at least their will be no traffic. Keep in mind that the 'taxis' are taxi-buses that can/do pickup/dropoff along the way - will be about $12-15pp and likely other people on the taxi - the ferry fee is $6pp plus $2.50 per large bag. Then once you get to Cruz Bay - another $6pp to WSJ on a taxi-bus.

How many days do you plan on spending in the USVI? If it is something like 7 days - I would strongly suggest zero time on StT (other than to/from STT), and instead try and get over to the BVIs (Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Norman Island) via charter.

I would not be surprised that StJ rental agencies do not let their vehicles go to StT - they are probably thinking to themselves 'why would you want to do that?' I have never heard of someone taking a StJ rental car to StT, and I have already stated my opinion on this, but you seem to think that there is something worth seeing on StT - and there probably is, but mainly if you are staying on StT - or have never been to StJ. I think that you will see what I am talking about once you get there.

You could consider taking the passenger ferry back to StT and taking taxis on StT to get around. StT is way more crazy than StJ and harder to get around.

Check-out vinow.com if you haven't already.

OK - so now you have made your way to WSJ from STT via taxi/ferry/taxi late on a Sunday night - depending on your arrival time at WSJ - you may have a hard time finding food - even at the resort. Therefore, it may be worth your while to have some pre-stock. Then you may want to rent a car - I would suggest arranging something from Cruz Bay - they may bring the car out to you at the WSJ - or you can take a taxi into CB and pick-up there. I have rented from O'Connor on-site, but they are so unpleasant - it may be worth it to go to CB and get a vehicle from a place that will let you park on their lot. (St John Rental - perhaps?). I rented from Conrad-Sutton - same lousy customer experience but at least entertaining. I would really forego expecting to rent via a website (I do not even think this method exists for on-line rentals in StJ - they have web-sites, but you still will have to send email or just call - remembering pleasantries and that the accent can be very strong - but no worries - they will have your vehicle even though you may wonder after getting off the phone...).

I really like having a vehicle on StJ - as it gives you way more freedom - especially if you are in the Hillside villas - make sure you get over to Coral Bay. 'Stay Left'

Ok - enough... I suggest you read up on trip-reports that I and others have posted - some may be dated, but will give you a flavor. I have a feeling once you see StT - you will think better of making the effort to get over there. I may be wrong, but we shall see.

Have a great trip - wish we were going.

pharmgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why don,t you stay at a St thomas hotel the night you get there, relax and see what you want on st Thomas. Pick up the car in afternoon and drive to red hook, take the ferry over to stjohn

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Why don,t you stay at a St thomas hotel the night you get there, relax and see what you want on st Thomas. Pick up the car in afternoon and drive to red hook, take the ferry over to stjohn

We are debating doing this also. Or we may just wait until we get to WSJ and decide if we need a car once we have settled in. I don't want to drive a regular car if it's dangerous. The whole "stay left" thing scared me off originally.

I have read the trip reports, and it seemed like everyone that went without a car the first time got one the second time around after they learned better. So that's why I started rethinking hiring a car.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)

Or this...
Great suggestion - especially if flight is late

Last edited:

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
We are debating doing this also. Or we may just wait until we get to WSJ and decide if we need a car once we have settled in. I don't want to drive a regular car if it's dangerous. The whole "stay left" thing scared me off originally.

I have read the trip reports, and it seemed like everyone that went without a car the first time got one the second time around after they learned better. So that's why I started rethinking hiring a car.

As long as there is at least 1 good driver - and take it slow and Stay Left and don't worry about locals (driving) - it really is not a big deal. The only issue you will have is finding the car barge in RedHook (not that tough) - there are starfish signs that lead to RH - and get a 4WD (what is up with getting a regular car?) and use Amalie (their cars are all new and very well taken care) - plus great people who will help out. Make the most out of your trip - you spend the time/effort and $$ to go there - make the most of it.

The speed limit on StJ is 25mph... Only 7-9 miles long and 3 miles wide - yet 45 mins to Salt Pond. There are no stop lights - the roads in the NPS are well maintained thanks to Fed funding. Locals (kids) may fly by you - just take it slow

Last edited:

NerdAlert

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any Report for Annual Meeting of VGV 3/19/12

Does anyone have any info about the annual meeting at WSJ 3/19/12? Like who won the election? And any other info?

Status
Not open for further replies.