• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
I was going to go get a bag but didn’t have time! We will need a storage unit soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! Impressive

vss

TUG Member
Reaction score
My thanks to ocdb8r for coordinating a very smooth handoff. @GabrielSmith pls PM me and we can coordinate. Gotta thank the group for the very nice package. Thanks all!

ocdb8r

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was going to go get a bag but didn’t have time! We will need a storage unit soon.

I had this bag at home and when I saw there was originally going to be a long 10 day stretch after me, I thought throwing the chairs in a bag might ease the burden on the bell desk holding on to them. Was glad VSS could grab them before I left! If any of those taking the chairs soon happen to be able to throw some duct tape in their luggage, there are a few small holes in the bottom of the bag that could use taping from the inside so they don't spread.

At Nanea, someone leaving gave us two more smaller (low) beach chairs and a tube float. We bought the umbrella thinking it would be a nice addition to the "kit". So glad I could contribute! Will be anxiously watching how long we can make this last.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
At Nanea, someone leaving gave us two more smaller (low) beach chairs and a tube float. We bought the umbrella thinking it would be a nice addition to the "kit". So glad I could contribute! Will be anxiously watching how long we can make this last.

It's a great idea but I've a feeling it won't last if the collection continues to grow as the bell desks patience might grow a little thin. A couple of chairs are probably OK but if it continues to grow to 4 chairs, an umbrella, 3 stand up paddle boards and two small children it might get a bit much :giggle:

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
I have been trying to add my name to the calendar for September 22-October 1 @WKORN, and it shows up on the designated calendar when I access my personal calendar but not when I access the calendar link in post #1 on this thread. Am I just getting old? Help Please!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I have been trying to add my name to the calendar for September 22-October 1 @WKORN, and it shows up on the designated calendar when I access my personal calendar but not when I access the calendar link in post #1 on this thread. Am I just getting old? Help Please!
See this post;

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
Thanks dioxide45. Everything goes as stated until step 6. Once I press Save in step 5, I don’t get the option to invite.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks dioxide45. Everything goes as stated until step 6. Once I press Save in step 5, I don’t get the option to invite.
Are you putting in the email address as outlined in step 4? That big long email address?

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
Are you putting in the email address as outlined in step 4? That big long email address?
Yes. I am so frustrated. The Beach Chair calendar is merged with mine, but when I go to check the Beach chair calendar via the link when I am done, it doesn't show my reservation. Should it show up right away?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Yes. I am so frustrated. The Beach Chair calendar is merged with mine, but when I go to check the Beach chair calendar via the link when I am done, it doesn't show my reservation. Should it show up right away?
Make sure you don't have an adblocker or popup blocker turned on.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Villages, Westin Kanapalli
It's a great idea but I've a feeling it won't last if the collection continues to grow as the bell desks patience might grow a little thin. A couple of chairs are probably OK but if it continues to grow to 4 chairs, an umbrella, 3 stand up paddle boards and two small children it might get a bit much :giggle:

Patience for what? Doing their job and getting tipped?

Seems like the bag makes the whole situation even easier for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Patience for what? Doing their job and getting tipped?
If you say so. When I'm there in a couple of weeks I'll drop off a sofa, three armchairs and a dining table and see what they say. I guess your humor bypass was a success?

Last edited:

wallace37

Reaction score
It could be that your reservation dates overlap with mine and I don't think it will go through if it's not available. I have them reserved from 9/18-9/25 but realized I did not make it "public" so my reservation wasn't visible, I apologize. We check out on 9/25 so I can leave them for you on 9/24 if that works.

TrojanRickus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Pacific Palisades
SDO
WKV
I would love to borrow 2 chairs as we arrive June 4th - 10. I tried to use the calendar but no luck. Can anyone help me and I am sorry for the trouble.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I would love to borrow 2 chairs as we arrive June 4th - 10. I tried to use the calendar but no luck. Can anyone help me and I am sorry for the trouble.

Thank you.
Looks like they are already reserved from 6/4 through 6/12

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
It could be that your reservation dates overlap with mine and I don't think it will go through if it's not available. I have them reserved from 9/18-9/25 but realized I did not make it "public" so my reservation wasn't visible, I apologize. We check out on 9/25 so I can leave them for you on 9/24 if that works.
This could be the problem! I will try again for after you. Thank you!!!

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
I am still having problems…the reservation shows up on my calendar but not on the master calendar. I absolutely don’t know what I am doing wrong and have been trying since April. Can anyone please add me as a favor? I would pick them up from wallace37 on September 24, and pass them on again on October 1.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I am still having problems…the reservation shows up on my calendar but not on the master calendar. I absolutely don’t know what I am doing wrong and have been trying since April. Can anyone please add me as a favor? I would pick them up from wallace37 on September 24, and pass them on again on October 1.
Done. @wallace37 has them through the 25th, so I had to put you down for the 26th through the 1st. The dates can't overlap in any way. You should see it out there now.

wallace37

Reaction score
Done. @wallace37 has them through the 25th, so I had to put you down for the 26th through the 1st. The dates can't overlap in any way. You should see it out there now.
Thanks dioxide45 for the assist. @Dawnwrey- there is a good chance we may relinquish them earlier- so that when you arrive you don't have to check with the bellhop and I can just hand over to you. I am staying at the South - and can give you my room number if you prefer to do the exchange direct, just let me know.

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
Thanks dioxide45 for the assist. @Dawnwrey- there is a good chance we may relinquish them earlier- so that when you arrive you don't have to check with the bellhop and I can just hand over to you. I am staying at the South - and can give you my room number if you prefer to do the exchange direct, just let me know.
An in-person handoff would be great. We will arrive at North 9/21 in the evening, so anytime before you leave should work.