• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

LMD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Admin Edited to add the link to the calendar for sharing/swapping chairs!

Please create a calendar invitation on your personal calendar and invite 0vhd0urh3tjios3q8uvviats1s@group.calendar.google.com. The Google calendar for the chairs and umbrella will auto-accept if there is no conflict.

We check out this Saturday, Nov. 6 and have two, like new, Tommy Bahama beach chairs. If someone checking in then wants them, please respond to this post, and we will leave them with the Bell Hop under your name. A tip for the Bell Hop would be appropriate.

Greg Buchanan
I just want to say …..what a GREAT idea!!!!

TrojanRickus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Pacific Palisades
SDO
WKV
Saw them there yesterday. What a great idea. I am here until 6/19 if they don't get used.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Perfect. I will swing by belle hop to pick them up this morning.
I PM'd you. We will fly in the 13th from the Big Island so will coordinate with you. Enjoy your week.

gdrj

Reaction score
If the chairs. Are available we will be at WKORN 7/23- 8/2 and would like to use the chairs if available.

gdrj

Reaction score
If the chairs. Are available we will be at WKORN 7/23- 8/2 and would like to use the chairs if available.
Oops Just realized there is a calendar link on 1st page

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Perfect. I will swing by belle hop to pick them up this morning.
I will text you soon to coordinate a time to exchange chairs that works for you

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Villages, Westin Kanapalli
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Li
hailey
if no one else able to use the chair between your departure date and 11/29, maybe youe can ask whether the bell desk can hold till 11/29 monday night? thanks
Lily 28, we will leave the chairs Friday around 4 at Westin Ka'anapali. Can you PM me if north or south and what name to put it under. We bought a new umbrella as it broke with the high winds on day 1. We were nervous to use it so it is still in the box. Have a fabulous trip!

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
hi. we will be at south building and should get there before 4 pm. i have sent you my cell via private message. thanks

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
dropped off 4 chairs, 1 boogie board and a brand new umbrella unopened umbrella replaced by tusconadventure at south building today

not sure whether other tuggers have encountered this. the bell desk asked for name of guests picking up the chairs. then search the computer to see whether they are checking in. they only found the guest checking in next week. i was told they can’t hold things for guests not staying at property. I told them the guests are checking in tonight. they eventually agree to hold items but must pick up by today or tomorrow am; otherwise items will be disposed off if not pick up by weekend. They told me they are very busy. So not sure whether they can’t hold items for more than a couple days because of the busy summer season

KACTravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is so awesome and I’m excited to be on the calendar next month. The person that has them before me only has his name and not his TUG username listed. I have already DM’d @pchung6 to coordinate the transfer after me, but how do I reach the person before me to ensure a smooth transfer to me? I have searched his name on TUG but can’t find him. (sorry if that is a dumb question, but I don’t want to call out his name without his permission)

pchung6

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN-OF, SVVx3, SBP, MKO-OV, MWR
This is so awesome and I’m excited to be on the calendar next month. The person that has them before me only has his name and not his TUG username listed. I have already DM’d @pchung6 to coordinate the transfer after me, but how do I reach the person before me to ensure a smooth transfer to me? I have searched his name on TUG but can’t find him. (sorry if that is a dumb question, but I don’t want to call out his name without his permission)
Thank you. We can coordinate while we are there. I will also pass these to @marmite

wjarcher

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKOVRN, MKO, WLR, SVV, SDO
dropped off 4 chairs, 1 boogie board and a brand new umbrella unopened umbrella replaced by tusconadventure at south building today

not sure whether other tuggers have encountered this. the bell desk asked for name of guests picking up the chairs. then search the computer to see whether they are checking in. they only found the guest checking in next week. i was told they can’t hold things for guests not staying at property. I told them the guests are checking in tonight. they eventually agree to hold items but must pick up by today or tomorrow am; otherwise items will be disposed off if not pick up by weekend. They told me they are very busy. So not sure whether they can’t hold items for more than a couple days because of the busy summer season
Thank you @lily28, I picked up the chairs & umbrella last night.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When we were at Nanea they told us they could only store items for 24 hrs. Not sure if this is new or by generous tipping they let it slide. Hopefully we can keep this going. Hyatt Residence Club let's us store for multiple days.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tip and ask them to keep them longer and they will.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think it is me.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Anyone want the chairs the 9th-13th?

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
my family members will be at westin 8/7-12 and they can use the chair. if you can provide me with your contact info for me to pass on to her. thanks

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
i added my family member’s name and it shows up on my personal calendar but not the chair calendar on first page. can someone help me? s Majid will use the chairs 8/9-8/12/22. thanks

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
i added my family name and it shows up on my personal calendar but not the chair calendar on first page. can someone help me? s Majid will use the chairs 8/9-8/12/22. thanks
You can't have any overlap on the dates. You need to enter your dates as the 10th through the 12th.

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
i adjust dates 8/10-8/12 on my google calendar but still not showing up on the formal chair calendar. not sure why

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
i adjust dates 8/10-8/12 on my google calendar but still not showing up on the formal chair calendar. not sure why
There is also an email address you have to add to the meeting/event as a guest;