• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Survivor Thread

JPD

TUG Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if Alicia still has a job after some of her comments about some of the players compaired to her students. If I was the parent of a student in her class, I would pull him/her out of her class.

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a good solid ending for what's been a rather lame season! At least the right person won! Kim is far from being one of my all time favorites, but she clearly deserved to win this season!

I was really impressed with the jury and how they acted in the end! Finally a jury who saw this for what it is - a game! There was little to no pettiness and they voted for the best player! I was actually really impressed with Kat which just floored me because I didn't think that would even be a remote possibility! Who knew!? :shrug:

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I agree. I was unimpressed with the season, but I think Kim was the obvious winner.

And what about the teaser for the next season? Three players who had to leave the game early are coming back, if I understood it right. So it sounds like Colton will be back. Now that he's been called out for being so mean, I wonder how he'll do? My guess is not very well. His reputation will precede him, and he isn't circumspect enough to play it right, like Russell did.

Dave

Last edited:

hefleycatz

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't think they would have brought Colton back. He just wasn't survivor material. Russell and some others were mean and conniving and we loved to hate them, but Colton was evil and really didn't show too much remorse last night for things he said.

And plus he looked chubby. :ignore: They would have already finished filming I think...so I'm hoping they will go all the way back to the Survivor Austrialian Outback and bring back Michael Skupin (he had his hands severely burned). I've always felt he deserved a second chance.

With three coming back, I wonder if they will go to three teams?

Can't wait for season 25.

lee

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I'm trying to remember who else was air lifted out? I know they showed a few former contestants, but none of them were very memorable. I do remember Michael Skupin though.

And yes, they are going to three teams. I read that in the interview with Jeff Probst on EW online.

hefleycatz

TUG Member
Reaction score
One was "the good Russell" the black guy with the long dreds. Good player, short game. I know there were a few more, but some were "older" and I don't think they could come back now? so,..

I'm just hoping that they don't bring Colton back. :annoyed: I think they were just using him as a tease to promote it. (wish we had a smiley with its fingers crossed)

lee

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
I went and looked to see if I could find a list somewhere. First of all, besides Colton from this season, how could we forget Courtney, the first to go? :D
--
There have been 10 medical evacuations in the 25 seasons and two of those evacuated already have played more than one game. [My note. I didn't realize there had been that many! :eek: ]

Louisiana gravedigger James Clement was removed from "Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites," which was his third "Survivor" appearance. In that same season, Jonathan Penner, one of the 10 returning favorites, was airlifted out because of a knee injury.

Two of the remaining eight medical evacuations occurred in "Survivor: One World." Courtney Moon never made it past the first episode, and Colton Cumbie was removed midseason.

Also removed for medical reasons were Mike Skupin of "Survivor: Australian Outback," Bruce Kanegai of "Survivor: Panama," Gary "Papa Smurf" Stritesky of " Survivor: Fiji," Joe Dowdle of "Survivor: Tocantins," and Mike Borassi and Russell Swan of "Survivor: Samoa."

IreneLF

TUG Member
Reaction score
Luanne,
Thanks for posting the list. I wanted to know who might be eligible to return and you saved me some work :)

hefleycatz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Luanne. I had to think who Courtney was from this season. :zzz:

But I too am shocked at how many there have been.

lee

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
I found information on another site. They mentioned 8, and said there were no women. Obviously they weren't even considering this season. :rolleyes:

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm just hoping that they don't bring Colton back. :annoyed: I think they were just using him as a tease to promote it. (wish we had a smiley with its fingers crossed)

This next season may be too close to this season to bring Colton back due to his surgery, but I can almost guarantee Colton will be back in some future season.

hefleycatz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Found out he didn't have surgery. Ended up being a bacterial infection. He just went through a couple rounds of antibiotics.

lee