• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Stay At Home Humor

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
John the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called pullets, and eight or ten roosters, whose job was to fertilize the eggs. The farmer kept records and any rooster that didn't perform went into the soup pot and was replaced.

That took an awful lot of his time so he bought a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters. Each bell had a different tone so John could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

The farmer's favorite rooster was old Butch, a very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning John noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all! John went to investigate. The other roosters were chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing. The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover. BUT, to Farmer John's amazement, Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one. John was so proud of Butch, he entered him in the county fair.

Butch became an overnight sensation among the judges. The result: the judges not only awarded Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize" but they also awarded him the "Pullet Surprise" as well.

Last edited:

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
John the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called pullets, and eight or ten roosters, whose job was to fertilize the eggs. The farmer kept records and any rooster that didn't perform went into the soup pot and was replaced.

That took an awful lot of his time so he bought a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters. Each bell had a different tone so John could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

The farmer's favorite rooster was old Butch, a very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning John noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!
John went to investigate. The other roosters were chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing. The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover. BUT, to Farmer John's amazement, Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one. John was so proud of Butch, he entered him in the county fair.

Butch became an overnight sensation among the judges. The result: the judges not only awarded Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize" but they also awarded him the "Pullet Surprise" as well.

Wow! That was painful. Thank you! :D

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
1611365003020.png

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
1611365379431.png

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
blond.jpg

:D Dave

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
change.jpg

:D Dave

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
1611440167780.png

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Butch, the rooster, is legendary ......

Butch, with his cunning, had beaten out the other roosters and taken over as the alpha rooster in the coop. But Butch was getting older, and Farmer John's metrics showed he was slowing down. So Farmer John decided it was time to start bringing in some new rooster blood to begin to "help out" Butch. So one day Farmer John added a brand new stud rooster to the chicken coop.

The new rooster struts over to Butch and says, "OK geezer, it's time for you to retire and become broth."

Butch replies, "Come on, one rooster can't handle all of these pullets. Look what it has done to me. Take it from a veteran. If you want to last in this game, you've got to be smart. I know I'm getting old, and I'm not as spry and quick as I used to be. So let me take care of the hens in that corner of the coop, and you can take care of the rest. Is it a deal? Don't be a fool."

The new rooster says, "Beat it, Butch. You're done, and Farmer John knows it. So I'm taking over and you're heading for the dinner table."

Butch says,, "I've still got a lot left, you young cock, and I'm not ready to retire. Tell you what. I will race you around the farmhouse. If you can beat me, you can rule the roost."

The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start."

Butch takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap and is only about 5 feet behind Butch and gaining fast.

Farmer John, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees Butch running by with the other rooster hot on his tail and gaining. Farmer John grabs his shotgun and - BOOM - he blows the young rooster to bits.

Farmer John sadly shakes his head and mutters, "Damn.....that's the third gay rooster I’ve had to take out this month."

Last edited:

Tank

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV South Beach Myrtle Beach
HICV Lake Geneva
HICV Gatlinburg
HICV Orange Lake Kissemee
I was not a fan of this mime , it’s everywhere , kinda stupid.
it’s the end of the day and Walahh,
it made me smile.
This one was funny
1611455353357.png