• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Putting Starwood owner's faces with names!

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Jerseyfamily cannot figure out how to make these smaller. :eek:

Jerseygirl driving golf cart in Key West:

Drivinggolfcart3.jpg

Jerseydaughter at dinner on cruise:

Katiecruise2.jpg
You mean that ISN'T you in your avatar Uma????? :wave:

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Carolyn

"Carolyn" from Indiana and husband Tom at sunset in Turks and Caicos

Carolyn2.jpg

jerseygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe moving to Idaho has changed her 'citygirl' look :rofl: ????

Yeah ... Idaho can be very calming. Changed my avatar to be more in keeping with my current residence. Fargo is in Idaho, right? :rofl:

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
My gosh, we're a good looking bunch!

:D

Thanks for posting these pictures. It's enjoyable not only to see everyone's faces, but to see the fabulous places you've gone.

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
To post full size pictures, you need to post the pictures on a website like photobucket and then use the links to post in your reply.

*Be sure your resize your picture if needed - For horizontal pictures a width of 600 is good (and what I've been using) and for vertical pictures a width of about 450 is good. Otherwise the whole picture may not "fit."- Send me your picture if you need help resizing and I can do both. - Thanks DeniseM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Nicole D.

Nicole D. and DH, Markal in Florianopolis, Brazil December 2005.

NicoleD2.jpg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
sjuhawk

This is me, (Vipul) wife, (Sita) and daughter during a recent trip to China, Macau, and Hongkong.

sjuhawk_jd2.jpg

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If you submitted more than one photo - I am going to group them.
Thanks!
D

ciscogizmo1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Shadow Ridge, Timber Lodge & Waiohai
Westin: Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas
Disney: Beach Club Villas & Bay Lake Towers
Still trying to figure out how to post the picture :(

If you take digital pictures and can down load it to your computer then, you need to upload the picture in something like photobucket (which is free). From there, you can upload it to here. You just need to click the link in photobucket that allows you to share the picture then, copy the link to here. To copy it into the message you can click on the icon that has a mountain it. There are 3 when you try to post a message just click the 1st one and then, copy the link to it. Hit submit reply and the picture will post.

Or send it to DeniseM and she'll post it for you...

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still trying to figure out how to post the picture :(

Resize your pic so it's no more than 600 wide for a horizontal pic or 450 wide for a vertical pic.

Go to www.photobucket.com and open a free acct.

Upload your picture and save it:
1. click on My Album tab
2. click browse
3. choose photo stored on your computer
4. click open
5. click upload
6. click save and continue

You will see your picture in you photobucket "album." Under the picture there will be several url options.

Click on IMG Code and the link will automatically be copied.

Then go to the TUG thread, add a post, type in your caption, and then paste the IMG Code.

You can click preview, before actually posting, to see if it looks the way you want.

*If you want to post additional pictures, please add them to the post with your first picture, by using the edit button.

(ciscogizmo1 - I moved your 2nd picture for you - thanks!)

Last edited:

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Denise L

DH, kids, & me:

DSC03733.jpg

Last edited:

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
i at sdo and have had the flu,just got out of bed and these pics made me happy!!!! thanks guys.:banana:

Sooooooo, LI Gal - where's your picture?????
Don't let the flu stop you :hysterical:

KIDDING - Feel better soon......

edit - Denise L - LOVE the picture....u sure look as if u r having FUN!!!

arlene22

TUG Member
Reaction score
025_25.JPG

Arlene and Craig

263042884_4g8Aa-M.jpg

Arlene and DD12 and DD6

(Jerseygirl, I think you may be my doppleganger!-- and I'm a jersey girl, too!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
edit - Denise L - LOVE the picture....u sure look as if u r having FUN!!!

Yes, we are having fun, though that picture was taken before a piece of sand scratched the whites of my eye (think of the vampir-ish look now), and before my son got sick with a fever :( , which means I get to stay inside most of today, wah.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
btw - this was a great idea - I really like being able to put faces to the TUG monikers that I have been conversing with for all these years. What a diverse group we have... and this is reflected in the fantastic core group of SVO Tuggers. I hope others will post their photos...

jerseygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
[(Jerseygirl, I think you may be my doppleganger!-- and I'm a jersey girl, too!)

Arlene -- Actually, I'm Ohiogirl now. Was Texasgirl last year ... lots of "reorgs" at my company lately! As long as they keep transferring me to states with a lower cost of living, it's all good!

Jerseydaughter, on the other hand, is not a happy camper regarding the multiple moves. She hasn't even seen the Ohio house yet! Last week, she was in Cancun for spring break, but I could only get six nights for her with my HGVC (got shut out for Good Friday weekend). So she HAD to spend the long weekend in New Jersey (insert drama here). In order to see her, I had to go to NJ too ... so I can't fully escape the place! Had a great time though ... Had a "Hudson River Front" view (!) at the Hyatt in Jersey City ... found myself longing for the old excitement of being so close to Manhattan (we were in Hoboken for many years).

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
I'm Ohiogirl, too. Which part of the state are you in? I'm in a suburb north of Cincinnati.

jerseygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm in Cleveland (work downtown). Everyone I meet is either a loyal "eastsider" or a loyal "westsider." They had me so confused that I just went with a south suburb (no such thing as a northern suburb here!). I can't wait for spring -- my drive to work is right through the national park -- hoping it's as beautiful as I think it's going to be. Very peaceful (at least until I hit the highway). After so many years in Hoboken, it's kind of fun owning a car and driving again -- I'm like a 16-year old!

I really like Cincinnati -- and I seem to recall that it's not as chilly down there (I went to college nearby).

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Stevens397 - Helen and Steve at Marriott Marbella

Stevens397_2.jpg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
mepiccolo

Here's a picture of me (Maria) my DH Keith, and sons Giovanni and Giancarlo, in Maui on our lanai at WKORV in May 2007.

mpiccolo.jpg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
There are still a LOT of regulars who haven't posted their picture. :wave:

If you don't know how, just send your digital photo to me as attachment, with the caption in your email - dbmmayer@aol.com