• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Putting Starwood owner's faces with names!

TheUnitrep

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cabo San Lucas (Mar 23-30, 2008)

DSC00452.jpg

Our Wonderful Children

DSC00454.jpg

The entire family along the Marina in Cabo San Lucas

Thanks Denise for posting instructions on how to import photos via Photobucket!

Jerry

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Great photos, Jerry :whoopie: ! Looks like you guys had a great time!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!
Westin5Star

Westin5Star and family - Hawaii and Atlantis.

Westin5StarB2.jpg

Westin5StarA2.jpg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!
Nanc65093

This is Nancy (Nanc65093) and Kelly, at Discovery Cove while staying at Vistana Villages. We are WKORV bound on 4/26 and would love to meet other Tuggers while there.

Nanc65093B.jpg

clsmit

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
clsmit and family

SFOJan08.jpgclsmit (Carol), DH, DD, and DS at a wedding Jan 08

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CapJac and Family

CapJac4.jpg

hopetotimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my upcoming trip....

I would LOVE to post a family picture! We are leaving next week and when we return we'll have tons of new pics from the gulf coast & Orlando...hope this thread doesn't get buried and I forget to post...:doh:

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
and the chant grows and grows...
nodge! nodge! nodge!

Fletcher921

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Mission Hills, CA;
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Playa Del Sol Costa Sur, MX;
Westgate Park City, UT
This is our family two years ago while on Maui:

familysunset.jpg

and then last month in Holland...

Holland_2008.jpg

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This is our family two years ago while on Maui:

Great pictures, Babs!

I would LOVE to post a family picture! We are leaving next week and when we return we'll have tons of new pics from the gulf coast & Orlando...hope this thread doesn't get buried and I forget to post...:doh:

There is a link to it in the Owner Resources Sticky (which is becoming an encyclopedia!)

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
nodge! nodge! nodge!

I could just ban him from TUG until he sends me a picture! :D Or I could find a picture on the internet that I think looks like him, based on personality and posts....yeah....I like that!

Here we go - Nodge in all his glory!

Little_Devil.gif

Nodge - This would be a great avatar for you!!!!

Last edited:

nodge

TUG Member
Reaction score
nodge! nodge! nodge!

Now normally I'd post a picture and all, but if I did, I figure our good friends at SVO would put together some sort of "most wanted" poster, and I'd be doomed to a lifetime of dumpster views and bad service (that is assuming of course, that I'm not already there). To get off the "most wanted" list, I'd end up having to change my level of SVO reporting a bit to be considerably more of an SVO kiss-up.

Plus, I'm shy . . .:rofl:, but our beagle would be more than happy to pose for (or at least chew on) the camera.

Your choice.

-nodge

Regarding my proposed new avatar, I agree that between SVO and me, one of us is the devil. I just dispute which one of us deserves it.

(If I post a picture, I'd have to change this to read . . . "I love SVO. I'm going to buy even more developer purchases from SVO. I hope they build even more resorts, especially in cheaper third world countries, but still charge full price so that I can buy there too! . . . and I'm going to finance them all through SVO. I also love combo convection oven/microwaves, and queen sized beds! Cozy." Boy, that won't get old.)

Last edited:

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
While normally just as shy as Nodge (but for different reasons - those SVN folk don't scare me!) I'll join the ranks of those brave souls who donated their image to the common good... :)

Maui in Fall 07:

SCUBA.jpg

nodge

TUG Member
Reaction score
those SVN folk don't scare me!

Really?

Before Starwood, these folks were sleazy, but harmless. With Starwood's help and our money, they are now also very wealthy, which gives them power.

Sleazy people with power are very scary, especially to those who stand up to (or at least point out) their self-serving antics and seek to hold them accountable.

I’m not backing down here. I’m just not going to open my family and myself up to personal inspection and ridicule by such people. SVO Management has done nothing to earn or deserve it.

Now if we all go scuba diving and can get our pictures taken with full gear on . . . that's another story.

-nodge

Last edited:

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis

Yup. But your point is fully understood. The people behind SVN wouldn't be on my short list for...anything. Then again, I think I can say that about almost any of those who develop real estate of almost any kind...

saluki

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nodge-

How about one of those 60 Minutes-style silhouetted shots? Or maybe something in a CIA-type disguise? You gotta give us something!

< nodge!...nodge!...nodge!>

lprstn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow great pictures everyone. Here we are in Pompano Beach, FL 2004

Attachments

• family_atbeach.jpg
    family_atbeach.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5

taffy19

Reaction score
What a great idea this is. Denise L, I found your picture of you and your family. We just posted about it here.

Grayfal, Pat, why don't you start a similar thread for the Marriott owners too? It would be fun to put faces to their user names too. :)

clsmit

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
So has anyone seen nodge's friend to take its picture? Or is the friend still packing the one small suitcase to go to Harborside with the lovely view of the loading dock?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
That's right, I will NEVER leave you alone, until you send us a picture - K? :hi:

dbmmayer@aol.com

You know who you are!

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What a great idea this is. Denise L, I found your picture of you and your family. We just posted about it here.

Grayfal, Pat, why don't you start a similar thread for the Marriott owners too? It would be fun to put faces to their user names too. :)
LOL, because I didn't REALLY start this thread, Denise M 'stole' my pictures from another thread and started it - and we don't want to make out TUG mom MAD :ignore:

Besides, the Marriott Owners can't possibly be as good looking as this group :rolleyes:

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Here's one with my entire family... It is me, dh: John and my two dds. We are in France at the top of Eza Village in Villefranche... [
B]If you look closely you can see the Disney cruise ship to the right of photo in the background[/B].

2273442120041821303S425x425Q85.jpg

Couldn't resist.....
Disney Magic In Gibralter

01a72b61.jpg