• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Putting Starwood owner's faces with names!

barndweller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here's Mr & Mrs Barn and DearMom on the way to Victoria last summer.
vic%

Last edited:

ciscogizmo1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Shadow Ridge, Timber Lodge & Waiohai
Westin: Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas
Disney: Beach Club Villas & Bay Lake Towers
Sorry I have no clue why yours won't work. Can you post links from that site? Some sites don't allow posting.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!
Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!
Transit

Frank and Stacy at the Mesa Grill, Atlantis.

Transit2.jpg

Little Transit .......Lucas..........I can't go on the slides at Atlantis because I broke my arm on a skateboard.

TransitJr2.jpg

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pedro

Pedro, Martha, Marie, and Caroline on top of Haleakala (June 2007.)

Pedro2.jpg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Darwin

Family picture on Maui, January 2007 - Elaine, Calista, Katelyn, Anna & Isaiah. I’m behind the camera so it doesn’t break.

Darwin.jpg

Last edited:

Grandmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dianne & Wayne - private dinner for 35th anniversary at the Princeville

Grandmama2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Grandmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh dear, our picture came out so big..........yikes!

But, I would highly recommend the private sunset dinner at the Princeville for a very special occasion.

Dianne

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Dianne - I am going to resize it for you.

Thanks for posting your picture! BTW - Your user name does not do you justice - you aren't looking very "grandmotherly," in that shot! I hope I look like you when I'm a grandma!

Last edited:

arlene22

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dianne - I am going to resize it for you.

Thanks for posting your picture! BTW - Your screen name does not do you justice - you aren't looking very "grandmotherly," in that shot! I hope I look like you when I'm a grandma!

I was thinking the same thing! :wave:

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Oh dear, our picture came out so big..........yikes!

But, I would highly recommend the private sunset dinner at the Princeville for a very special occasion.

Dianne

Dianne (Grandmama) - did you get a better chance to see WPORV? I am anxious to hear about it form those first staying there in a few months.

btw, Robin is also a grandmama - twice over.

barndweller

TUG Member
Reaction score
To Pat & Denise,thanks for the help with the photos, ladies. Mine is not all that great but is the most recent that includes my resident photographer. It has been greatly altered by the downloading process since we are actually much younger and much better looking in person.:D

It is a lot of fun to "see" everyone!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Grandmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh, you are all so sweet! Thank you. I am feeling "old" today after being home for a week with a sick granddaughter; her 2 week old sister can't be around her so she is with Grammie and Papa! That new little one makes 3 granddaughters for us! One of the best things about owning our timeshares is that we can afford to bring the whole family on vacations; unlike so many of our friends.

Thank you Denise for resizing my photo. I was lucky to get it posted!

I love seeing everyone.

Dianne

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since my last visit here. This is a great idea.

Here's a pic of my daughter and I at WKORV last month.

261725512_mRKkn-M.jpg

Here's another pic of my daughter...she's the primary reason why we bought a TS (at WKORV).

261730240_8Fn6T-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
Adorable pictures! Your daughter looks soooo happy to be there. So do you! ;)

Katherine

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CalifGal

Here are our pics from Harborside last summer - Califgal w/Califhusband, and Califkids.

CalifGal2.jpg

CalifKids2.jpg

Grandmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Princeville

Dianne (Grandmama) - did you get a better chance to see WPORV? I am anxious to hear about it form those first staying there in a few months.

btw, Robin is also a grandmama - twice over.

We were there in January; I wrote about it while we were there. At that time we were only allowed to go to the observation tower and look out. We couldn't see much except the layout of the buildings. We could not see the water from there as the observation place is located toward the street side of the resort. The location is beautiful. We didn't think the distance to the Princeville Hotel was a big deal. We did walk down the path, which is along side the resort to Amini Beach below. It wasn't a real long walk, but steep. I couldn't imagine lugging stuff down there to spend the day! Hopefully they will improve the path as it was pretty rugged. I guess you could drive; we did that, too. It is a longer drive than you might think. I am anxious to hear comments from the first occupants, too.

Dianne

azsunluvr

TUG Member
Reaction score
The whole family: me (Kepi), Steve, our son on the left, both daughters and their husbands. If you look closely, you can see the bump of my grandson in DD's belly.

IMG_4749-filtered2Medium.jpg

Here's the fam in Hawaii.

KaanapaliBeachMaui2006Medium.jpg

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bumping....

Where is YOUR picture? Yeah, YOU!
:wave: