• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New website makes flexible bookings cumbersome - phone better?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Being a little more realistic, starting as a Omni-Bondsman for Wyndham as it relates to the Fairfield Trust might be doable.
Sounds more like a Nomad34 post. I think you forgot who to login as

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree with this with one caveat. I too was impressed with the way Geoff Richards faced up to the mess and I'm convinced they will get things right one day but at this point I really don't think he knows just how big the mess really is

So why don't we tell him

He may not be aware that things are as they are. It that's the case he needs to know. Or he may know exactly what's wrong. And if that's the case we need to know that

Geoff is the president of the club Wyndham hoa as well as a top executive at wyndham vacation ownership

I think Geoff and Mark Johnson (Vice President and also a top executive) will agree to talk to me

I think the complaints fall into three buckets 1) things that are broken like ARP 2) things that could be better (like the search function and 3) things that we just don't like, but that we will have to learn to live with like the end of the credit pool

i will b e happy to collect all the complaints, put them in the right buckets and drive to Orlando and sit in the lobby until Geoff and/or Mark meets with me
Maybe you should start a new thread with this

sjdanb

Reaction score
There is a Wyndham employee that works on the Worldmark side that carries this title:
Director, Board/Owner Relations
I think that there ought to be somebody holding a similar position on the Wyndham side too

I would accept such a position if it was offered

sjdanb

Reaction score
I think that is an excellent idea. If WM has this position, Wyndham definitely should. Is there any information as to how the WM position has worked?

sjdanb

Reaction score
Here's my list
1. Things broken
ARP
RARP
Upgrade. They've got to understand it's not working. We need clarity on what a match is on days for an upgrade. 1 bedroom deluxe has to be able to upgrade to a 1 bedroom Presidential and so on with all bedroom sizes.

2. Could be better
Search and book like old site. They should know how it worked. If not I trust you to educate them. Ron's Wyndham 101
Point buckets on one page spreadsheet like before. This isn't a big deal but it was better before.

3. I agree with you that this doesn't matter. The old rules aren't coming back. Credit pool was a hell of a lot better than the point deposit.
If they can't get the auto upgrade fixed go back to all manual and maybe limit how many upgrade levels you get a year and do it at time of booking only. Just like GCs only you can't buy more upgrades

I think this is great idea. Thanks for volunteering to be the owners lobbyists!!
If we aren't proactive in what we want. We only have ourselves to blame. We need to have a representative with a connection to the executives

sjdanb

Reaction score
I have sent so many Feedback messages and personal email messages to Wyndham regarding their new website. Now and then, the website works, but it doesn't work more than half the time; and it is so slow, so cumbersome, so time-wasting, so frustrating, so... To have to start over again and again with its selection of each unit, selection of each month, etc., which tends to drive a very patient person to an unpleasant place, is the mark of a very bad and unfriendly website. My last words also are the mark of a very bad and unfriendly sentence- sorry. I plan to try to summarize my past and continuing comments to Wyndham and send them to Ron and the TUG Forum. Thanks to TUG and all of the posts from Wyndham owners for their informational comments and opinions, and to Ron for his willingness to convey these ideas to Wyndham. I think we all deserve an excellent, user-friendly website, and I hope Wyndham diligently is trying to make it happen very quickly and to live up to their self-proclaimed maxim.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think that is an excellent idea. If WM has this position, Wyndham definitely should. Is there any information as to how the WM position has worked?

there is a link on the worldmark website to send a message to the board of directors. This is the person that gets those messages.. I always got my questions answered

Last edited: