• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I am tired of poor customer service

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
...and hasn't given it a second thought since posting. Obviously, that's not the case for the rest of us.;)

Touche! :hysterical:

Noni

TUG Member
Reaction score
I like Beaglemom3's response. It fits in with my sense of humor. I think the whole thing is "much ado about nothing" or something like that. A lot of us have had a lot of fun with the thread, but there are more important things in life.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought she was smart not to reply. Someone would get mad at her no matter what she said. People can read the advice and take it to heart and just move on.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I did look at her profile to see when she had last logged in and couldn't tell. I could tell that her last post was the OP in this thread but not whether she had logged in just to read. How do you do that?

Click on the poster's name.
Click on public profile.
Look to the right for the date and time of last activity.

You can also click on User List at the top of the board, put a user name in the search box, and see the date of the last visit.

Her Avg. is .07 posts per day, so this sounds like a normal absence for her.

Last edited:

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Re: The OP: She did ask for our take when she posed "am I wrong ?". (She probably won't do that again !) :rofl:

Re: Us/Tug: We're a diverse group and bring lots of different views to issues. When we fuss a bit, it's like family, you have to grin & bear it.

It's what makes the world go 'round.

Anyway, back to studying for the bar.

B.

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyway, back to studying for the bar.

B.

When I first glanced at your post I thought you said, "studying the bar." Double take! It's so early on a Sunday morning to be studying the bar. :D

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
....A lot of us have had a lot of fun with the thread, but there are more important things in life.

Yes, like finding out what is really going on with Denise's neighbors. Denise, please resurrect your thread. Curious minds are dying to know ....

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I first glanced at your post I thought you said, "studying the bar." Double take! It's so early on a Sunday morning to be studying the bar. :D

:hysterical:
RosieP ----> You will find me at the bar after taking the bar exam.

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
:hysterical:
RosieP ----> You will find me at the bar after taking the bar exam.

Are you still on here? Go study already. I may need a good lawyer! :rofl:

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Click on the poster's name.
Click on public profile.
Look to the right for the date and time of last activity.

You can also click on User List at the top of the board, put a user name in the search box, and see the date of the last visit.

Her Avg. is .07 posts per day, so this sounds like a normal absence for her.

Thanks, Denise. It took me several tries before I finally found the date of last visit--I kept looking in the box where it talks about posts and threads. Duh. Must be selectively blind. As to the User List--I had no idea that were that many tuggers! There was name after name that I did not recognize. But, then, I don't read all the boards.

The OP could be reading but not logging in. I find it strange that when the original post referred to being upset because someone did not respond when she spoke to her, that the OP would not respond when we are "speaking" to her. It just seems a little odd/ironic and, as I said before, I hope she is okay. When I post, I always check back to see what people have said. I am wondering if something has happened to her.

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Perhaps she has communication "issues", both receiving and sending.

All right, all right. Logging off so that 5 years of law school (I took the scenic route) won't be all for naught.

RosieP- Unless you have a Biotech/Pharma lawsuit, I won't be able to help you. I took a select course as I couldn't chase ambulances in the decompensating Beaglemobile !

Signing off.

Fitzriley

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Wyndham
I was the original OP, and yes, I have been absent for a few days. I did read the first several replies which all seemed to be somewhat appalled at my actions. I discussed it with my husband and he chuckled and I guess I forgot about it. I have been back to Kohl's since and was greeted with excellent customer service. And, no, I did not find a manager as I was late, but I did get the cashiers name and I will follow up.

Overall, I chuckled at a lot of the responses. I am glad I got some of you to think about it, at least.

Joan

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey! Glad to see you are alive and okay. Thanks for checking in. :)

Fitzriley

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Wyndham
I admit to feeling a bit intimidated when I found that people were checking my profile. I didn't know that you could do that either. Sort of a big brother feeling. :)

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I was the original OP, and yes, I have been absent for a few days. I did read the first several replies which all seemed to be somewhat appalled at my actions.

I think I was the first to reply. I never said I was appalled at your actions, just that I wouldn't have done it. ;)

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
I admit to feeling a bit intimidated when I found that people were checking my profile. I didn't know that you could do that either. Sort of a big brother feeling. :)

Get used to it. I recently checked zillow.com to see some home values in my area. It used to be you got satelite photos from on high. Now, at least in our area, you can get the street view as well. You can move up and down the street seeing all the houses. I could see the shadow of the vehicle that took the pictures as it moved up the street! Scary. When checking another neighborhood, a person was included in the photo--he or she just happened to be out doing some yardwork when the camera vehicle went by.