• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Help! How do I rescind a Wyndham contract?

butterfly57

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndam Star Island
Wyndham Resorts, I should know better by now. I've owned since 1998, use my points, every odd year pretty well. It's all paid for. We went to the owners update luncheon and obviously the sales pitch that followed. My husband was all for it from the first offer they presented, I was not. After many, many hours I finally got beat down. I was exhausted, hungry and had a headache. We wasted 9 hours there. I truly felt very beat down and battered and When we got back to the room I did the math and realized what a terrible financial mistake we made. We have the document that informs us we have 5 days to rescind but absolutely no contact information to send it to.They also took my current paid off points and used as a deposit. I want that back. They gave us an Amazon Fire Tablet too, signed us up for their credit card and a credit line with PayPal. Does anyone have an updated address to send a rescind letter to Wyndham?

Last edited:

donymo

TUG Member
Reaction score
In the documents you signed, there is a page about rescinding and it tells you the address to send the written request to. Send a copy of that page and a letter from you stating that you want to RESCIND the contract. Send it CERTIFIED MAIL with RETURN RECEIPT to the address on the rescind page of your contract. Do it TODAY at your post office

butterfly57

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndam Star Island
In the documents you signed, there is a page about rescinding and it tells you the address to send the written request to. Send a copy of that page and a letter from you stating that you want to RESCIND the contract. Send it CERTIFIED MAIL with RETURN RECEIPT to the address on the rescind page of your contract. Do it TODAY at your post office
Yes, there's a page that says we have 5 business days according to SC law but I had absolutely no information as to where to send a rescind letter. That's my dilemma. I don't dare go back to the sales office.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
9 HOURS!!! That is abusive. I would be screaming about that.

I went to a 3 hour Owner's Update (with three kids) and that was miserable. And that sales rep said that they don't take back the EOY any longer. But then again, my contracts are resale.

donymo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Send rescind letter to:

Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Attn: Account Servicing Operations, Rescission Department
P.O. Box 94443
Las Vegas, NV

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe

I went to a 3 hour Owner's Update (with three kids) and that was miserable. And that sales rep said that they don't take back the EOY any longer. But then again, my contracts are resale.

Agreed. Completely out of hand. Bendadin's use of the word "abusive" is apt.

After checking out a previous post on this subject, I found this address for rescission notices:

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Inc.
Contracts Department
P.O. Box 94443
Las Vegas, Nevada 89193

Best of luck to you!

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
You might start a new thread (or edit this one) with 'Need Wyndham Rescind Address' or similar in the header. I suspect it's in that contract, but you're looking at it, not me.

Good luck! Rescind means to set things back to before the sale, so you should get your original deal back, and of course you should send back the tablet unless it was a gift for attending the presentation, not a premium for buying.

Jim

butterfly57

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndam Star Island

Three kids in tow, that's terrible. Yes, after 9 hours I feel like I need therapy.

butterfly57

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndam Star Island
You might start a new thread (or edit this one) with 'Need Wyndham Rescind Address' or similar in the header. I suspect it's in that contract, but you're looking at it, not me.

Good luck! Rescind means to set things back to before the sale, so you should get your original deal back, and of course you should send back the tablet unless it was a gift for attending the presentation, not a premium for buying.

Jim
I'm new here number one, working from my cell phone number two and can't figure out how to change/edit the header. Help please.
The tablet came out of the blue after we agreed to the deal, hadnt signed yet. No mention made of it prior, it just suddenly appeared. Their Wyndham book was on it to view resorts, in lieu of a paper book which they don't have for 2017.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm new here number one, working from my cell phone number two and can't figure out how to change/edit the header.
Welcome, and don't be a stranger here. Looks like the address as been posted, so write your letter, get it to the post office, and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Jim

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Welcome, and don't be a stranger here. Looks like the address as been posted, so write your letter, get it to the post office, and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Jim

The best thing you did was to reach out for help. As Jim said, the address is posted, so do the follow-up and then just relax. You were smart enough to do the math as soon as you got back, so you have time to write your letter and get it posted. One other thing I suggest: send the letter certified mail. That way you have both a tracking number to know that it arrived to Wyndham and on what date. Also, be sure to keep a copy of your letter.