• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Happy Aloha Friday

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
Happy Aloha Friday time!! The storms have past and we are back to our daily doses sunshine. I even got some swimming in yesterday.

This week's picture takes us back to Kauai and the Makauwahi Cave located on the south coast of the island close to Maha'ulepu Beach.
The site is also rich with fossils. It's definitely worth the hike the next time you are on Kauai. It is currently open daily from 10am to 4pm.

Enjoy and have great Aloha Friday and an awesome weekend. shaka

View attachment 72643

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot it was Friday. :LOL: The hike from the stables is an amazing one, but my knees have been replaced so I couldn't crawl into the sink hole. I did enjoy seeing the tortoises near there. Here's a picture I took from our lanai this morning. Aloha!
2023-02-03%2007.20.51-X4.jpg

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot it was Friday. :LOL: The hike from the stables is an amazing one, but my knees have been replaced so I couldn't crawl into the sink hole. I did enjoy seeing the tortoises near there. Here's a picture I took from our lanai this morning. Aloha!
2023-02-03%2007.20.51-X4.jpg

Great shot Art!! shaka

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories, Art.
Your photo takes me back to a year ago when I took this mauka shot from the golf course nearby.

Kauai.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Happy Aloha Friday!! We are in for a windy weekend with gusts up to 50mph. Hopefully it will slow down early next week.

This week's picture takes us back to Oahu and world-famous Waikiki Beach. It can get crowded but there's nothing like walking down the beach with the Iconic Diamond Head in the background.

Enjoy and have a great Aloha Friday and an awesome weekend. shaka

2019-08-25_15-05-04_371.jpeg

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Running out of Fridays on the GardenIsland. Headed down to Poipu and Hanapape today.

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday! In 2011 the snow pile in our cul du sac looked very much like Diamond Head. :cool:
Diammond%20Head%20Snow.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday!! It's the middle of February and Hawaii is being affected by a Kona Low which is bringing lots of rain this weekend. We will be under Flood Warnings through the weekend.

Since we are under flood warnings, I thought I should use this week's picture to take us back to Kauai, Home of Mount Wai'ale'ale, one of the wettest places on earth. Mount Wai'ala'ala is the second highest point on Kauai and it's name literally means rippling or overflowing water. It averages more than 373 inches of rain a year.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday and a great weekend. shaka

IMG_20170213_173503.jpg

Last edited:

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A big Aloha Friday wave from the whales of Maui. Their pectoral fins can be up to 15 feet long! We had perfect weather last Wednesday when we went on a whale watch tour out of Lahaina.

2023-02-14%2022-45-09-X4.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A big Aloha Friday wave from the whales of Maui. Their pectoral fins can be up to 15 feet long! We had perfect weather last Wednesday when we went on a whale watch tour out of Lahaina.

2023-02-14%2022-45-09-X4.jpg

Nice shot. It's a great time of year to take a whale watch tour. We have been seeing them spouting and breaching about everyday here. It's one of the best things about this time of year. shaka

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday!! It's the last Aloha Friday in February so next week we move into March. The year is just flying by.

This week's picture takes us to Molokai and down the Kamehameha V Highway going down towards the Halawa Bay and Valley. Halawa Valley is the site of one of the oldest settlements in Hawaii. It's history dates back 1350 years. The Hawaiian way of life continued in Halawa until the 1946 and 1957 Tsunamis when the Valley was abandoned.
The drive down is amazing and beautiful views are around every corner.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday and a great weekend. shaka

20221216_132534.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday, slip, I enjoy your photos of Hawaii and the history of the various islands.

Mahalo!!

When I started doing this years ago, I used memes. After about a year, I switched to my own pictures. I started the brief history after I kept getting tons of questions about the photos. shaka

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Mahalo!!

When I started doing this years ago, I used memes. After about a year, I switched to my own pictures. I started the brief history after I kept getting tons of questions about the photos. shaka

I see a travelogue book in your future: "SLIP-ping in Hawaii"

Dave

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday!!! It's the first Aloha Friday of March and Spring is on the way.

This week's picture takes us to the middle of Molokai and up in the Kawela hills. In Hawaiian Kawela means "The Heat" and there were 2 battles fought in the area, one in 1737 and one in 1795. Today it is a subdivision with houses going up the mountain. This week's picture is from up in the subdivision looking down toward the Island of Lanai. With views like this you can tell why the area is popular.

Have an awesome Aloha Friday and a great weekend!! shaka

20220719_143226.jpg

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
September 21, 2021, a young couple started this thread.
I wish Kim and Jeff a Happy Aloha Friday.

Last edited:

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
September 21, 2021, a young couple started this thread.
I wish Kim and Jeff a Happy Aloha Friday.

Not as young anymore. :ROFLMAO: :D

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Are you able to walk and talk and still hear voices clearly???. Then you guys are still a young couple.
So far so good. :D :ROFLMAO: