• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Going Live With New Tug Login Procedure

2Blessed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Trouble Logging In

O.K., I have just spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to log in. I just renewed my membership, so I am not sure if I have to wait until tomorrow before the payment is recognized. If this is not the case, I request your assistance in changing my membership status, and the ability to access sightings and the review section. Thanks.

2Blessed
Brenda

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
O.K., I have just spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to log in. I just renewed my membership, so I am not sure if I have to wait until tomorrow before the payment is recognized. If this is not the case, I request your assistance in changing my membership status, and the ability to access sightings and the review section. Thanks.

2Blessed
Brenda

Your membership expired in April of 2006, so yes I would have to recreate it manually tomorrow and then you would be able to change what you need to here to be recognized as a TUG member.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Membership Renewal

Hi Tuggers, I renewed my membership today because I thought it had exprired since I was having so much trouble logging into Tug. After I got in I was informed that my membership was good until March 2008. My question is will my membership be extended until September 2011, since I just signed up for the 3 year membership? Let me know.

Also, I have had trouble signing in to Tug for the past few months, that is why I thought my membership had expired. Why does it have to be so hard to log in? Do you have that many people that are trying to get access that should not be on Tug? Please try to make the site more user friendly. Thanks!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.

fordar

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am a guest and can't fix it

I am not great with computers but tried to follow the instructions. However I have no idea where to find the BBS member number as I don't recall being given one. I need to start there but the TUG email seems to think I want my TUG password which I have. Any simple instructions would help. Thanks.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
there is no such thing as a TUG bbs member number...i would assume you mean the TUGBBS member code but you appear to already have obtained that properly as you are showing up as a paying TUG member already.

Catira

TUG Member
Reaction score
Help please.

I paid my dues yesterday, and have a code, but for some reason it isn't accepting the info I type in. Would appreciate your help.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
for membership related issues, please email me at tug@tug2.net and I will take care of you!

Former Cruiser

TUG Member
Reaction score
I clicked on the link to get the new login. A page came up with this on it:

We are unable to fulfill your request at this time, please try again.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

TUG Home

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Are you sure you need it? That was changed in March 2008 - a year ago. Have you not logged in since then?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
which link were you clicking on?

to log into the member only section, this is the page

http://tug2.com/tugmembers

there is a link just below the login box where you can request your password be emailed to you instantly 24 hours a day.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
edit, nm...updated the forgot password links at the top, that did change a bit with the tug2.0 release!

Former Cruiser

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is what I get when I click on the link :

TUG Home

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This is what I get when I click on the link :

TUG Home

I got the same message! :shrug:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score