• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2023 ] LLOYDSHARE PAYOUTS or EXPERIENCES LATELY???

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
No, there really doesn’t have to be. I’d say it’s actually incredibly unlikely that anyone ever will.
Martyn Ravenhill, the 100% owner of Lloydshare, fakes his British connections, posts false information and thinks he can outsmart annuity buyers out of their annuities.

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
nd thinks he can outsmart annuity buyers out of their annuities.
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news here but there never was an annuity. You were all conned by a conman who stole your money.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!
I am a new user and purchased a timeshare in Mexico in 2012. I purchased the Lloydshare Annuity as well and still have some time (13 years) left until it matures.

So far, I have scoured the internet and most posts that call the Annuity a scam are actually at fault for breaching the terms of their contract with Lloydshare. Either by selling their timeshare, giving it back, not being up to date with their resort fees etc...
I have been in contact with the Lloydshare customer service (in late 2022) and they are still in business.

I guess I am wondering if anyone has actually been paid once the Annuity reaches Maturity. There has to be someone out there who has been paid.
Hi Tugs

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are the timeshare that you purchased and this annuity somehow connected? I'm just wondering how and why a TS purchase is connected to an annuity?
Most people sit around and wonder things like that. Lloydshare guarantees the return of the cost of a timeshare. The idea of buying an annuity to do this is what cinches the timeshare purchase. Guaranteed!!!!!!!

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news here but there never was an annuity. You were all conned by a conman who stole your money.
The conman, fraudster, thief, whatever, lives in Las Vegas and continues to sell Lloydshare annuities at over 40 resorts. Going on since 2002, a few friends got paid an annuity attached to a resort in Puerto Vallharta, the second home of Liberace's home buyer M Ravenhill.

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
a few friends got paid an annuity
There never was an annuity. At best, the scammer paid old people out of new money, the same as any Ponzi scheme.

Edit: If he really lives in the US, all victims should be reporting him to law enforcement. He’ll get got eventually.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation. I get the annuity part. I'm just trying to wrap my head around why a financial instrument is tied to a timeshare and how someone's timeshare ownership would affect how they would make money to provide a return.
Lloydshare in its prospectus ( showing pictures of Queen Elizabeth and the prestigious
Natwest Tower 42 in London, the British pound etc ) says it invests in off shore tax free havens to make money. Hence the headquarters in Panama at the
prestigious World Trade Center. Only problem is, the property managers at the Panama building r and the landmark London building, have no record of Lloydshare being a tenant. There is no link between Lloydshare and Lloyds Bank or Lloyds of London.
Lloydshare has managed to supress any negative reviews be it the BBB, Tripadviser, Tugs ..... The signature 25 year annuities will begin to mature in 2027. All money in, no money out unless it is invested in tax free havens,
Lloydshare does not give financial statements despite being listed in the SEC.

Attachments

• IMG_0544.jpeg
    IMG_0544.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 14

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Lloydshare in its prospectus ( showing pictures of Queen Elizabeth and the prestigious
Natwest Tower 42 in London, the British pound etc ) says it invests in off shore tax free havens to make money. Hence the headquarters in Panama at the
prestigious World Trade Center. Only problem is, the property managers at the Panama building r and the landmark London building, have no record of Lloydshare being a tenant. There is no link between Lloydshare and Lloyds Bank or Lloyds of London.
Lloydshare has managed to supress any negative reviews be it the BBB, Tripadviser, Tugs ..... The signature 25 year annuities will begin to mature in 2027. All money in, no money out unless it is invested in tax free havens,
Lloydshare does not give financial statements despite being listed in the SEC.
Is it possible that the whole prospectus is fake? I am also not sure what you are saying about suppressing negative reviews on TUG? I don't see where anything like this is happening.

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense.

I’d say it’s not only possible, but about 99.9 percent probable.
It's ongoing. Lloydshare claims to be selling the annuity at 40 Mexican resorts. The BBB does not rate them because of the fake international address. Very difficult to warn others.
You learn about Lloydshare at the timeshare presentation. The 5 day rescind period is the only hope of redeeming the investment. No early redemption option.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that the whole prospectus is fake? I am also not sure what you are saying about suppressing negative reviews on TUG? I don't see where anything like this is happening.
Chronological order. My Lloydshare review from a few days ago is suppressed and a review from 2023 by Mr Murphy is the first one to appear. But, thanks for the forum, however it is paid.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
And it appears as though thousands of government employees are somehow in on scamming.

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
How do you figure that?
They don't investigate or respond to disputes. Not a peep out of any of them, like we have your complaint, which leads me to believe the office is sending everything to the junk file. The complaint is numbered and filed away. That makes a government job so much easier.

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Chronological order. My Lloydshare review from a few days ago is suppressed and a review from 2023 by Mr Murphy is the first one to appear. But, thanks for the forum, however it is paid.
That is a function of how a threaded forum works. It isn’t a conspiracy.
They don't investigate or respond to disputes. Not a peep out of any of them, like we have your complaint, which leads me to believe the office is sending everything to the junk file. The complaint is numbered and filed away. That makes a government job so much easier.
Mexican Authorities or American Authorities? If the former, sure, they’re probably in on it. If the latter, no. Listen, it stinks that you were ripped off. You’ve reported it, but you probably just need to get past it. There are so many of these scams and the authorities only have resources to go after so many and they’re going to target the big fish. This guy will likely get got eventually, but I”m sorry, this was always a scam. You need to accept that there never was an “annuity.” You were hustled out of your money, plain and simple.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't buy a Lloydshare timeshare linked annuity. It's a fraud.
They don'tpay the annuity and they don't refund the purchase cost. The annuitant is considered an adversary. The Lloydshare offices in prestigious office buildings are not registered in the property tenants lists. Email and post office boxes move. There probably is no office building.
Getting to the top of the google search is going to be more difficult now for Lloydshare. The court has deemed paying for the top spot in google search to be illegal, monopolizing fraud. Needless to say, Lloydshare could afford it.
The signature 25 year annuities will start coming up for redemption in 2027. Lloydshare will likely be long gone by then, All money in, no money out.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is a function of how a threaded forum works. It isn’t a conspiracy.

Mexican Authorities or American Authorities? If the former, sure, they’re probably in on it. If the latter, no. Listen, it stinks that you were ripped off. You’ve reported it, but you probably just need to get past it. There are so many of these scams and the authorities only have resources to go after so many and they’re going to target the big fish. This guy will likely get got eventually, but I”m sorry, this was always a scam. You need to accept that there never was an “annuity.” You were hustled out of your money, plain and simple.
It's not as though I was using Tugs to try to recoup my loss. Rather, it was an attempt to warn others.
A good developement is the recent court decision to fine google for monopolizing the google search. Lloydshare has obviously been paying google to keep anything Lloydshare under their thumb when searched. My complaints about being robbed of thousands of dollars may move up the list.
The Lloydshare annuity purchase is done at the timeshare presentation, blindly so to speak. The annuity guarantees recovery of the timeshare cost which certainly changes the purchaser's mind and is a real incentive for the resort to represent Lloydshare. There is a five day money back option after which Lloydshare can ' afford no early redemption'. Run by a British businessman living in Las Vegas.

TolmiePeak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Waiohai Beach Club
Just deal with someone you know like Fidelity, Schwab, or Vanguard.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
merged (again) with existing thread.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
There never was an annuity. At best, the scammer paid old people out of new money, the same as any Ponzi scheme.

Edit: If he really lives in the US, all victims should be reporting him to law enforcement. He’ll get got eventually.
I have, nil response from the government workers. They probably like their at home work location too much to bother.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!
I am a new user and purchased a timeshare in Mexico in 2012. I purchased the Lloydshare Annuity as well and still have some time (13 years) left until it matures.

So far, I have scoured the internet and most posts that call the Annuity a scam are actually at fault for breaching the terms of their contract with Lloydshare. Either by selling their timeshare, giving it back, not being up to date with their resort fees etc...
I have been in contact with the Lloydshare customer service (in late 2022) and they are still in business.

I guess I am wondering if anyone has actually been paid once the Annuity reaches Maturity. There has to be someone out there who has been paid.
Lloydshare is not a forum discussion topic. New laws will shine light on the fraudulent business, hopefully with prison sentences for fraud. A class action suit would be welcome.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was basically explained like any other annuity. You put in $$ up front, the company invests the $ and they make their money over time. Then they pay what was promised and they keep any extra profits. I mean, $10,000 over 25 years with compounding interest, is probably $40,000 at 5 or 6% and I am sure that they aren't just watching it compound, they are actively investing and trading. I did not buy the annuity from the timeshare salesperson, I inquired as to how they make money. The first answer was "Investing over time and trades" the second answer was "Breakage". Breakage was people who sell their timeshare, give it up, don't pay maintenance etc, etc.
It is pretty rare that someone keeps their timeshare for the whole 25 years.
" I did not buy the annuity from the timeshare salesperson". Why is Sean Murphy still here? Catchy name.