• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2023 ] LLOYDSHARE PAYOUTS or EXPERIENCES LATELY???

Reaction score
It sounds like a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. They got this person's money and thousands of others. If one person pulls his $, they pull $ from others to make sure the customer gets his 10%/year interest if their interest was less than 10%.

TS

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Possible it is a Ponzi scheme, or maybe so few owners cling onto their membership/ownership at the end of 25 years that they can actually afford to pay those who stayed on, sort of like Tontine. Also, they would have collected a ton of premiums for folks who bought but bailed before the end of 25 years.

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
Possible it is a Ponzi scheme, or maybe so few owners cling onto their membership/ownership at the end of 25 years that they can actually afford to pay those who stayed on, sort of like Tontine. Also, they would have collected a ton of premiums for folks who bought but bailed before the end of 25 years.
Or they just don’t pay anyone, ever, because obvious scam is obvious.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!
I am a new user and purchased a timeshare in Mexico in 2012. I purchased the Lloydshare Annuity as well and still have some time (13 years) left until it matures.

So far, I have scoured the internet and most posts that call the Annuity a scam are actually at fault for breaching the terms of their contract with Lloydshare. Either by selling their timeshare, giving it back, not being up to date with their resort fees etc...
I have been in contact with the Lloydshare customer service (in late 2022) and they are still in business.

I guess I am wondering if anyone has actually been paid once the Annuity reaches Maturity. There has to be someone out there who has been paid.
A group of insiders were paid annuities in Puerto Valharta. Try contacting the Lloydshare offices in London or Panama. I could not find evidence that they really exist. It' s a fraud Mr. murphy, just like a lot of things.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just dont understand how, if Lloydshare is a total scam, that reputable companies are still allowing them to be sold.

It isn't reputable companies selling these at all, it's Mexican timeshare salespeople. They're the opposite of reputable.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
..... Mexican timeshare salespeople. = the opposite of reputable
LOL

That said - I have gotten lots of free reputable information from Mexican Timeshare salespeople.
Much of it is about good local restaurants and places to go.

It is in their interest to establish a level of trust and truth.

Sometimes the information is about management's plans for future builds and expansions.
This usually reflects what they have been told & predicting the future is like forecasting the weather.

Last edited:

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you talking from experience? Have you been denied? Paid? Or waiting for an annuity to mature? I am looking for real world experiences from anyone who has been denied, paid or waiting for maturity.
I maintained ownership of my timeshare, loyal to the timeshare, but I was denied because Lloydshare is a fraud.
Through massive communication, established truths were over ridden in the ' nullification' of my annuity. There were four reasons. 1. I failed to tell Lloydshare I retired when in fact, I did.

2. I falsified documents. The ' guaranteed ' purchase aggreement. When I bought my annuity, I mistakenly put the resort I was staying at as my
resort when it should have been the resort where the timeshare was purchased.
It was crossed out, totally legible, and the host resort where the purchase was made, entered by the sales agent. No, no....a falsified document. I knew nothing about Lloydshare at the time but they called me a fraudster.

3. I threatened Lloydshare. After submitting my passport, social insurance numbrer, employment history and more, I asked my claims examiner where he lived. No no... that is a threat against Lloydshare. It requires two threats to nullify the annuity. I got no notice so invalid reason again.

4. I did not provide proper documentation. Purely a Lloydshare fabrication. What documents? What baseline deviations? I knew from the day I submiiteed my annuity for redemption that Lloydshare, and its forms to fill in, was a fraud. Wait to you get to the ' claims examiner' and the ' validation officer'. It took over six months, despite Lloydshares 5 day limits on responses to be denied. The email and PO boxes change too so checking the junk file is required.

Lloydshare is a fraudster.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!
I am a new user and purchased a timeshare in Mexico in 2012. I purchased the Lloydshare Annuity as well and still have some time (13 years) left until it matures.

So far, I have scoured the internet and most posts that call the Annuity a scam are actually at fault for breaching the terms of their contract with Lloydshare. Either by selling their timeshare, giving it back, not being up to date with their resort fees etc...
I have been in contact with the Lloydshare customer service (in late 2022) and they are still in business.

I guess I am wondering if anyone has actually been paid once the Annuity reaches Maturity. There has to be someone out there who has been paid.
Breaches can include not telling Lloydshare within 90 days of; change in employment status ( i.e. retirement) , health ( including passing on), telephone number change, address, email or fax number change, legal issues ( including traffic violations) mental or financial difficulties, marital status, asking where the Lloydshare claim 'examiner' lives, and of course the two most critical breaches...selling the timeshare or not submitting the "guaranteed" annuity certificate within 365 days of maturity. Other breaches can include not submitting documents when requested to do so within 5 days. If required, Lloydshare will fabricate a breach, beginning with forms that require information never asked for at the time of purchase. Lloydshare will contradict what is established to be the truth, after months of communication. The annuitant is treated as an adversary and must prove having remained in " good standing" with the resort and having had no complaints with the result.
There is no avenue to challenge the final annuity nullification. Words like patent liar and beyond remit are used.

The Lloydshare post office box also changes and no phone communication is allowed during the examination period, The property managers in London and Panama could not locate Lloydshare as a tenant. The annuity is anything but "guaranteed" a word repeated many times in the prospectus and, of course, the deal maker at the time of purchase. No early redemption. Lloydshare defines fraud.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of this. I'm sorry, but I don't understand what the annuity is for or what you are expecting from Lloydshare. I would be skeptical of any future repayments, based on their website. Are you supposed to get cash back? Are they supposed to pay for timeshare maintenance in the future? Something else?

The second paragraph on this page seems to give them an "out" to not have to pay anyone. The fourth paragraph seems very suspicious, particularly if they have nothing to hide:
"Lloydshare may occasionally make changes to the Terms & Conditions, just as some of your personal data and records may change over the period of your Loyalty Repayment Plan. It is for this reason that individual Terms & Conditions are not printed on this website;"
What keeps them from changing their terms & conditions to say you have to be a founding member of the "Knights of the Roundtable" to qualify for "payment"?

Can you help us understand how this concept was explained to you?
Lloydshare makes the annuitant an adversary. Lloydshare defines fraud. A few friends got annuity payments in Puerto Vallharta...insiders.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
I cannot find any proof of Lloydshare having offices in London and Panama. For fraud investigators willing to take on a multi million dollar, lawyered, fraud operation, that would be good place to start. The world is full of bad people, Lloydshare defines fraud.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!

Thanks for scouring the internet for Lloydshare annuities and concluding that breaches in contracts occured. You are a wealth of information.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a gimick to get you to sign up for a vacation ownership package and has strict rules to make it easy to disqualify you for the annuity payout.
G
Hi Group!

It sounds like a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. They got this person's money and thousands of others. If one person pulls his $, they pull $ from others to make sure the customer gets his 10%/year interest if their interest was less than 10%.

TS
.June 12' 2024'
as the fraudsters es on he themselves in the web, the Lloyd share annuity is a fraud. Theeydon' tpay the annuity.
Hi Group!

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!

If you
Hi Group!h

So far, I have scoThis isured the internet and most posts that call the Annuity a scam are actually at fault for breaching the terms of their contract with Lloydshare. Either by selling their timeshare, giving it back, not being up to date with their resort fees etc...

JasonX

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Krystal Cancun
The gig has been running along time and if you do something even minor like move so I hear they will not pay. This is run by Martyn J Ravenhill who infact is the onwer of the Liberace Mansion in Las Vegas. From what I hear

Gaby del Bosque is his CEO who lives in Mexico city. Going to to do a deeper dive pipe if you have some intel. Check this out what happen to the money https://theliberacemansion.com/about-us/

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
The two Lloydshare addresses, one in London and the other in Panama city, cannot be verified by the property managres of those buildings. They have no record of Lloydshare being a tenant.
The Las Vegas address has shifted to Henderson, California, while the PO has changed to Nogales from Las Vegas.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!

The internet can be updated for one reason or another, but Mr.Murphy has found a lasting mark.
Hi Group!

thanks for the update!

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!

Updated weeks ago ( June 28, 2024) and this is still the #1 entry. The annuity is sold because it will recoup the cost of the timeshare. There is no information about Lloydshare at the point of sale.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!

Obviously Tug has been paid to keep Mr Murphy Lloydshare at the top of the search.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Obviously Tug has been paid to keep Mr Murphy Lloydshare at the top of the search.
I doubt that is the case at all. I suspect this is perhaps the only place that this is really being discussed, thus why it ranks high in search.

winterski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Group!

Hi, Lloydshare has somehow bought your space. They are a fraud and are presently being investigated by the Antifraud department in in Wasington DC. You can use the five day rescind time period to get your money back.
Lloydshare treats their customers as adversaries if the annuity certificate is sent to them for redemption.