• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2021] Deceptive Practice [a broker] - Deceptive Practice

ResaleExpert

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Beach House 2 diamond weeks
Hyatt Windward Pointe 2 diamond weeks
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch week 26
Hyatt Pinon Pointe Sold
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge Sold
Hyatt Coconut Cove Sold
Marriott Royal Palms 35 year
Sands of Kahana fractional (sold)
The price Bill Gabrielli has it listed for on redweek without my authorization is less than my asking price and should be taken down immediately. This is Fraud
Again. It was listed at the price seller stated plus the costs the his broker includes.
Ironically I did sell it to my buyer through Don at the exact price so this was not an issue. Perhaps they should have checked with Don, who authorized me to advertise, prior to making false and inaccurate claims

ResaleExpert

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe Sold
Hyatt Coconut Cove Sold
Someonee who is not actually Bill Gabrielli at all might be using his name, although far more likely is that it is indeed the real Bill G. (inappropriately and very deceptively) listing "teaser" ads to solicit (i.e., troll for) prospective buyers. If so, that's just plain sleazy.

I do not know Bill Gabrielli from Adam's cat and have never met him, but I do know that he has been advertising and selling (Hyatt) Key West, FL timeshares for some years now (ironically, usually advertised at exorbitant prices). Something clearly ain't right here. :shrug:
Realize this is old but not an appropriate reply from a TUG review. I’ve sold about 98% of my listings at or near list price. With over 1,000 Hyatt weeks sold I do not appreciate this comment as it has no basis other than an opinion without any facts.

ResaleExpert

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe Sold
Hyatt Coconut Cove Sold
They are both great guys. It is simple Don includes the closing costs and transfer fees, and Bill does not.
Thank you

Don and I continues to work together on some of his Florida Hyatt listings as well as my own Hyatt and Marriott listings nationwide. We each have sold over 1,000 Hyatt weeks alone with 20 years each.
Some of the comments from those who do not know us OR the false complaint only add their own speculation with knowledge.

ktruo010

Reaction score
I would not work with Bill Gabrielli. Bill is a shady broker who posts other people's listing and he does not send offers to his sellers .ie myself. Which in turn caused me to lose deals I would've been happy with.

ResaleExpert

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe Sold
Hyatt Coconut Cove Sold
I would not work with Bill Gabrielli. Bill is a shady broker who posts other people's listing and he does not send offers to his sellers .ie myself. Which in turn caused me to lose deals I would've been happy with.
In 20 years I have never posted any unauthorized listings.
I presented your insulting offer and the seller was upset. I spent hours with you and you were never ready to buy at market price.
Your comment is patently false and you, Kevin were ridiculous in asking me over 10 times each at a different price.
I was not the one causing you to ‘lose’ deals. The seller refused after I kept going to him. You said you could afford the super premium week priced at market.
I would ask you to correct your false article

Reactions: RX8

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
This is confusing, were you a seller listing with this agent, and you are accusing him of not sending you offers, or were you a buyer, and you are accusing him of not sending your offers to his seller? Was he your agent?

Edit: I see his response indicates you were a potential buyer and he was not your agent. Is that accurate?

AJCts411

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset x 2
Do you even understand that agents work together for the benefit of the client? Seems like this is a rehash by the original poster, back to seek revenge for something.

ktruo010

Reaction score
Do you even understand that agents work together for the benefit of the client? Seems like this is a rehash by the original poster, back to seek revenge for something.
I am not the original poster and I am not seeking revenge. My hope is to be informative. After my original post, in addition to your feedback, Bill had reached out to me to insult my wife and threaten my family. While doing business with Bill, I found him to be arrogant, conceited, and easily offended when asking questions about the industry in an effort to learn more. I am glad that I did not buy from the sales women at the Hyatt Resort, but I am shocked to find the same shady tactics being used in the resale market. I am sharing this as information for others to be cautious.

AJCts411

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset x 2
I am not the original poster and I am not seeking revenge. My hope is to be informative. After my original post, in addition to your feedback, Bill had reached out to me to insult my wife and threaten my family. While doing business with Bill, I found him to be arrogant, conceited, and easily offended when asking questions about the industry in an effort to learn more. I am glad that I did not buy from the sales women at the Hyatt Resort, but I am shocked to find the same shady tactics being used in the resale market. I am sharing this as information for others to be cautious.
If one makes accusations in a public forum, they should include the details.... saying the word threatened, for example rather than xxx threatened my wife with litigation (not fact an example). the latter is what would be called informative. I'm not defending anyone, making public accusations without the detail is not right.

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
I have worked with Bill on several purchases and am currently working with him to sell one of our Hyatt units. I have found him to be very friendly, informative and helpful during each process. I don’t hesitate to recommend him to others.