• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Happy Aloha Friday

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Happy Aloha Friday!! It's the first Aloha Friday of 2023 and it's going to be a great year.

This week's picture takes us to the West side of Molokai to Ke Nani Kai Resort. Ke Nani Kai translates into "The Beautiful Sea" and it is a complex with 120 units. It seems they have a resident flock if turkeys there. Every time we go over there we see turkeys.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday!!! shaka

20221129_150000.jpg

Last edited:

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
*checks watch* You snuck it in early, my friend. Yes, some of us on the West Coast are still up!

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
*checks watch* You snuck it in early, my friend. Yes, some of us on the West Coast are still up!

I have things to do tomorrow morning so better early than late. :D shaka

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Aloha Friday to everyone, may the year 2023, be a year when everyday, will be a Happy Aloha Friday.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday!! Don't let Friday the 13th stop you. It looks to be a great weekend and next week looks to be nice followed by a cool off the week after.

This week's picture takes us back to Kauai in Kapaa at the clock tower in the Kauai Village Shopping Center. Originally painted in 1991 by renowned artist Robert Wyland, it needed a rework when the building was in need of major repairs. Wayland calls the piece "A Time for Conservation". The mural features a breaching humpback whale with mountains that wrap around all sides of the tower. It's one of my favorites and a must see while on Kauai.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday and weekend!!! shaka

2018-01-20_21-33-33_743.jpg

Last edited:

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
Happy Aloha Friday! For us, only 14 sleeps left.

This isn't my picture, but we love hibiscus. We buy one each spring for our deck, but of course they die when winter returns to Minnesota.
1673629102024.png

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday! For us, only 14 sleeps left.

This isn't my picture, but we love hibiscus. We buy one each spring for our deck, but of course they die when winter returns to Minnesota.
View attachment 71475

It won't be long now for you!!!

Hibiscus are one of our favorites also. shaka

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Aloha Friday from Princeville! It has been a great week !

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday from Princeville! It has been a great week !

Sounded like there were some big waves on the north shore there during the week.

Glad you're having a great time. shaka

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday everyone!!! Weather has been great and we have another great week on tap for next week.

This week's picture takes us back to Kauai and to Allerton Gardens. The gardens are beautiful and put together as rooms. This picture is of the Three Pools Room. It is lined with MacArthur Palms and it has a surprise waterfall feature that is part man made and part natural. When you are on Kauai take the tour at Allerton Gardens.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday !!! shaka

Screenshot_20230120_091044_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday everyone!!! Weather has been great and we have another great week on tap for next week.

This week's picture takes us back to Kauai and to Allerton Gardens. The gardens are beautiful and put together as rooms. This picture is of the Three Pools Room. It is lined with MacArthur Palms and it has a surprise waterfall feature that is part man made and part natural. When you are on Kauai take the tour at Allerton Gardens.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday !!! shaka

View attachment 71884

Allerton Gardens is amazing! They also have the Jurassic Park size fiscus trees they used when filming the movie.
2013-02-23%2015-10-55-X3.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Allerton Gardens is amazing! They also have the Jurassic Park size fiscus trees they used when filming the movie.
2013-02-23%2015-10-55-X3.jpg

I used a closeup of one of the trees for my 09-22-22 Aloha Friday post. It's funny how you can recognize those trees right away. shaka

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday!! Sounds like some cold and rain this weekend. Highs of only 73 but we will weather the storm.

This week's picture takes us to the West Side of Molokai to Kapukahehu Beach also known as Dixie Maru Beach. It's actually a nice bay but in the winter it can be dangerous to swim because of the large waves on the north shore.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday and a great weekend!! shaka

20230126_130457.jpg

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday!! Sounds like some cold and rain this weekend. Highs of only 73 but we will weather the storm.

This week's picture takes us to the West Side of Molokai to Kapukahehu Beach also known as Dixie Maru Beach. It's actually a nice bay but in the winter it can be dangerous to swim because of the large waves on the north shore.

Enjoy and have an awesome Aloha Friday and a great weekend!! shaka

View attachment 72211
Right now 73 and raining sounds fine to me. We're leaving for Hawaii just in time. MN is headed to sub-zero temps.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Right now 73 and raining sounds fine to me. We're leaving for Hawaii just in time. MN is headed to sub-zero temps.

Yep, I always loved when that happened when we left from Wisconsin. I see it's supposed to be below zero for lows in our old neck of the woods. Highs are supposed to be single digits.

Come on over and enjoy your timing. shaka

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday time!! The storms have past and we are back to our daily doses sunshine. I even got some swimming in yesterday.

This week's picture takes us back to Kauai and the Makauwahi Cave located on the south coast of the island close to Maha'ulepu Beach.
The site is also rich with fossils. It's definitely worth the hike the next time you are on Kauai. It is currently open daily from 10am to 4pm.

Enjoy and have great Aloha Friday and an awesome weekend. shaka

2018-05-14_14-41-09_005.jpg