• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham CWA Contracts

Pamela Kay RN

TUG Member
Reaction score
HI All!

I currently have 3 CWA contracts I would like to give away because of Covid 19 financial issues. If you are interested please email me for details.

Thanks,
Pamela
tsqueenpamela@yahoo.com

tahoeJoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
For those of us that are unfamiliar with Wyndham, what is a CWA contracts? How does it differ from a "normal" timeshare week ?

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
For those of us that are unfamiliar with Wyndham, what is a CWA contracts? How does it differ from a "normal" timeshare week ?

It gives you 13 month ARP at multiple resorts at the cost of having high maintenance fees. You have to pay $6.9 per thousand in maintenance (including the program fee) instead of owning at a cheaper easy to obtain resort like Grand Desert ($5.49 per thousand). It's a waste of money unless you need the ARP for larger units during holiday weeks. I can get a 1 bedroom unit pretty much everywhere at the 10 month mark, so I don't care to have CWA. If I were deeded CWA, it would cost me an extra $631 a year vs. the deeds I picked up cheaply in other locations.

WyndhamWyzrd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort
Stormy Point Branson
LOOKING FOR Hyatt Sunset Harbor
PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk