• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wisconsin bars flooded with patrons hours after state Supreme Court strikes down coronavirus stay-at-home order [MERGED]

geekette

Reaction score
I heard that eating mass quantities of chocolate ice cream is a surprise inoculate. I am of course testing this hypothesis... I worry about creating more surface area onto which the virus could attach, but, the larger I get, the harder it is for any body part to reach my face...

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
You are right. I could post many links to prove it too. Because we all know if you post a link or two, the link you post is true.:D
And Slip, I suspect both you and I would be willing research participants..

geekette

Reaction score
I am in the wrong state - a big bowl of beer cheese soup sounds wonderful! I wasn't having thoughts like this until this thread!

Maybe I will look into making my own... I of course have beer and cheese.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
I am in the wrong state - a big bowl of beer cheese soup sounds wonderful! I wasn't having thoughts like this until this thread!

Yummy sounding! I've had beer cheese dip before..

dmbrand

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harbor Ridge(3)
Coral Sands-Cayman
94DBC60D-0702-4AFB-A475-6F546479C2B2.jpeg

Don’t forget the brats and kraut soaked in the beer. Alas, another fun celebration, Oktoberfest, is cancelled this year. Here we are a few years ago, serving at a beer stand.

SandyPGravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St. John Plat+
2 BR-VGV
Westin St. John Plat
2 BR-BV

Yummy sounding! I've had beer cheese dip before..

I have a friend that makes Beer Cheese Brat Soup. Should be called MI Soup or Cardiac Arrest Soup...

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
View attachment 20679
Don’t forget the brats and kraut soaked in the beer. Alas, another fun celebration, Oktoberfest, is cancelled this year. Here we are a few years ago, serving at a beer stand.
Getting seriously hungry now - beer, brats, cheese curds. Nice pic, Dawn!

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I was in Wisconsin once for a 3 day workshop. I was really impressed with how nice everyone was and how pretty it is. I often refer clients to a center in Wisconsin and everyone always loves going there. I also have a good friend whose husband is from Wisconsin and he is super nice too. I hope Wisconsin does not have Covid problems with the lifting of restrictions. It is such a beautiful state with the nicest people.

geekette

Reaction score
I have a friend that makes Beer Cheese Brat Soup. Should be called MI Soup or Cardiac Arrest Soup...
I could risk it.

I had something similar. I can't quite remember where I had it, Verona-ish, but it had just-the-right-spicy sausage in the soup. A real brat from where they are actually brats, oh yeah, tasting that ....

I've got some Ekrich or so forth chemical "brat" in the fridge. It's not the same, but, cheap and convenient. Thanks for the idea!!

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes bars are open, and the local police scanner is already posting on Facebook. 46 year old woman passed out in bathroom. readers all upset they called 911. After all, who hasn’t passed out in a bar bathroom.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Yes bars are open, and the local police scanner is already posting on Facebook. 46 year old woman passed out in bathroom. readers all upset they called 911. After all, who hasn’t passed out in a bar bathroom.
You mean in "normal" times if a woman passed out in the bathroom no one would have called 911?

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Only the home bathroom so far. ;)

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I think it is time to start a useful rumour......

Beer and cheese curds kill Corona virus in Wisconsin!

Poutine - is cheese curds on french fries with gravy .

Poutine hasn’t kill the Corona virus in Quebec .
( although I hear poutine can kill the late night munchies that come from having too many Corona’s)

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
You mean in "normal" times if a woman passed out in the bathroom no one would have called 911?
The comments were largely angry at bartender for calling 911

dmbrand

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harbor Ridge(3)
Coral Sands-Cayman
Yep, there will be some partying tonight, I am sure. We just head to the neighbors for a patio fire with our drinks. Talk, laugh, gossip about all kinds of things. Everyone is welcome; just let me know when you get here. .

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
The comments were largely angry at bartender for calling 911
I understood that. I still ask the question. On a "normal" night if a woman passed out in the bathroom would she just have been left there? Or would 911 have been called?

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
I understood that. I still ask the question. On a "normal" night if a woman passed out in the bathroom would she just have been left there? Or would 911 have been called?
I think at some places she would. They used to cover police calls in the Dells newspaper, they were entertaining and unbeatable