• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

When will you feel good about travel again

Brett

Reaction score
We are seeing the result of re-opening, SC now being named a hot spot. Four restaurants within blocks of us have had to close temporarily due to employees testing positive. With my 98 year old mother living with us and our own vulnerabilities, we’re not going anywhere.

that sounds like a good plan

DancingWaters

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are at the Wyndham smoky Mountain Lodge this week. I’m uncomfortable being away from my safe haven at home. They are at 50% capacity. We ventured out to take a walk but that was it today. We will go to the waterpark tomorrow and try to enjoy the waterpark. Brought plenty of food with us if we decide we aren’t too comfortable actually going to a restaurant. Other years staying here we utilized every minute of our day with the amenities. We won’t be doing that this year. Life has changed but still plan on enjoying our vacation.

geekette

Reaction score
We are at the Wyndham smoky Mountain Lodge this week. I’m uncomfortable being away from my safe haven at home. They are at 50% capacity. We ventured out to take a walk but that was it today. We will go to the waterpark tomorrow and try to enjoy the waterpark. Brought plenty of food with us if we decide we aren’t too comfortable actually going to a restaurant. Other years staying here we utilized every minute of our day with the amenities. We won’t be doing that this year. Life has changed but still plan on enjoying our vacation.
Please do enjoy. Your unit should be a safe haven, no extra people. I hope the waterpark is fun and you find that you can relax and enjoy Not Quarantining!! You've earned the trip.

I'm jealous of the waterpark. That sounds like fun. I could go for a lazy river about now.. a good summer float...

Roanna

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where I live, about 50% of people are concerned and wear masks. But we’ve had tons of company from various areas that have no restrictions and tons of company from various areas with the strictest restrictions (think northern Idaho vs San Francisco and Portland, OR). Out of all the out-of-state travel that friends and family have been making, and out of all of us collectively only knowing one person that has been afflicted with covid19, I can say that I feel very comfortable with travel. The problem is limited due to limited work. Also, I won’t bother going to a beach if said beach is closed. I’m not going to crowd around people; I go to beaches to swim in the ocean. Nor will I go to a national park if the exhibits are closed. So, I guess I’ll just impatiently continue to wait it out. ‍♀️

Polly Metallic

Official TUG Pool Recruiter
TUG Member
Reaction score
Our week at the Eastern Slope in NH was cancelled exactly two weeks prior to check-in, so I scrambled to come up with a Plan B. We’re headed to Woodstone at Massanutten, VA this Friday. Now if only the low pressure system that’s stalled, bringing rain to the NE, would move off! We don’t mind that many of the resort amenities aren’t open, but we’d like to enjoy the mountain scenery and not be cooped up in the condo.