• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What is Interval Gold?

janej

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got my welcome package from II. They included a Interval International Id card and a Interval Gold Card. What is Interval Gold? Do I have to pay for it?

Thanks,

Jane

Phill12

TUG Member
Reaction score
Jane,yes you would have to pay I think its only $25.00 for the gold.

If you are a member of II and want to use Getaways you would save $25.00 on each unit you get.

I believe there are some other discounts but not sure except the coupons which we have used in our home town like pizza.

We have had gold for three years and have not taken a getaway so we may not renew for the gold next time.

This is a choice and no you do not have to get it!

PHIL

timeos2

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Waste of money for most.We just got stuck with it through Diamond Resorts at an extra $$. Always nickel & diming you for more trash.

applegirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have II gold and it's always worth it to us because we purchase several, if not many getaways a year and we save $25 on each one. The gold membership was like $54 more than regular membership. You also get a complimentary gold Herts membership.

Janna

Phill12

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have II gold and it's always worth it to us because we purchase several, if not many getaways a year and we save $25 on each one. The gold membership was like $54 more than regular membership. You also get a complimentary gold Herts membership.

Janna

Janna back in 2006 we added a second unit to our acct and decided to try it and our cost was only $25.00.

$54.00 and I would have said no because as they told me one getaway and you have paid for it.

PHIL

janej

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did not apply for gold but got the card in the mail. I got II membership through Wyndham. When do I need to pay the extra $25? I probably should call II to clarify.

DWM

Reaction score
You probably got GOLD from your resort. GOLD normally costs $54 and come with some junk and some potentially valuable things (if you use them). Besides the $25 off Getaways, I use the concierge service they provide. I think it's the same company that provides the OnStar service. It's very cool.

There was a posting a few weeks back about Interval launching Platinum. Did anyone hear anymore about what that might be?