• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

View from the HGVC or bHC Balcony

Ckhawaii

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean Tower HGVC
Westin Lagunamar plat 2bd 3x
Westin Aventuras
Not a HGVC (yet) but the Hilton Los Cabos. A wing in the building is currently being converted to villas.

Attachments

• E38427DE-C1F1-4451-AD14-750DC2887BBF.jpeg
    E38427DE-C1F1-4451-AD14-750DC2887BBF.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 77

escanoe

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Flamingo & Anderson Ocean Club
Vacation Village: Woodstone at Massanutten and Grandview (RCI Points) & the Colonies

Wright17s

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite Premier: Valdoro, Sunrise Lodge, Trump, Paradise
Last edited:

NOLA47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Grand Vacations and Escapes to the Shores Orange Beach
I love being in this thread and receiving these wonderful photos. However, I'm not familiar with most of the resorts mentioned and always have to google them. It would be great if going forward the location of the resort is mentioned when the photos are sent. Thanks so much.

Wright17s

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite Premier: Valdoro, Sunrise Lodge, Trump, Paradise
I love being in this thread and receiving these wonderful photos. However, I'm not familiar with most of the resorts mentioned and always have to google them. It would be great if going forward the location of the resort is mentioned when the photos are sent. Thanks so much.
Good idea! I updated my post to include the city and state as well as links to the HGV site for each. :)

lds337

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, HGVC Ocean 22, HGVC Sunrise Lodge, The Crane HGVC Sheraton Desert Oasis, Westin Kierland, and Wyndham Glacier Canyon
7ed2dc6f05b572f553e0d1b8fc7b09e6.jpg

Ocean Oak - 2 bedroom Oceanfront - room 1611
Top floor corner oceanfront

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WWTX

Reaction score
IMG_0428 (1).JPG

Grand Waikikian City View #1212 (1-bed, Corner) - The room was directly above Ala Moana Drive. As you can guess, we didn't use this balcony much due to road noise.

IMG_0502.PNG
IMG_0500.PNG

Grand Islander - Room #2212 (1-bed, Corner w/ 2 Balconies)

1Kflyerguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points
Here is the view from our lanai in the Ocean Tower on Big Island. I was not sure what to expect for partial ocean view, but overall i am happy with the view. This is room 3039. We are the last room in the first ring, right next the start of the middle ring which is still under conversion.

Ocean Tower Lanai.jpg

LynnHilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara
This is Orlando FL, Tuscany Village, Building 5, Room 5709.

The resort's smaller secondary pool and hot tub are right outside my building. So convenient, and much less crowded, I love it.

Looking to the left of my balcony is the resort's man-made Lake Alexander. All the resort buildings surround the lake.

Pool.jpg

Lake.jpg

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard
Kings’ Land, 2nd floor, building #22 (#22209). It’s a BP2 class, one of the smaller (but newer) 2BRs.
May, 2021

It’s not horrible when you get a view of both Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa from your balcony...

4b15ad1dd07d0f284dbed83a9f027416.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LynnHilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara
This is Park City, UT, Sunrise Lodge, Building Spruce East, Room 141B.

There is a ton of construction surrounding the resort, so facing the pool is the ideal view until the construction is finished.

Do you see that bright white spot in center of photo? That is the only cloud in the sky, and the mountains are right below that.

1622660230018.png