• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 26 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $14,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $14 Million dollars
  • Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
  • Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

View from the HGVC or bHC Balcony

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
HGVC Chicago Mag Mile Rm #2402

(Technically still DoubleTree - I was able to get this 1BR through HHonors, but has been remodeled identically to HGVC room format)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this from summer? I thought Chicago was snowy and cold this time of year.
Nope December 21! A balmy 41 degrees this morning. Gave us decent walking weather to hit up the new massive Starbucks last night

brp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nope December 21! A balmy 41 degrees this morning. Gave us decent walking weather to hit up the new massive Starbucks last night
We've been to Starbucks Reserve in Seattle and New York. They really are interesting and impressive places. I was also able to get a $11 specialty coffee there. Bourbon-barrel aged beans. Actually quite nice, if overpriced.

Cheers.

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
We've been to Starbucks Reserve in Seattle and New York. They really are interesting and impressive places. I was also able to get a $11 specialty coffee there. Bourbon-barrel aged beans. Actually quite nice, if overpriced.

Cheers.
@brp our observations:
1) Takes a while to orient yourself in that place.
2) People watching for DAYS!!!
3) We sadly didn’t have time to sit down for an “adult” beverage. They looked (and smelled) amazing.
4) The one whiskey-barrel aged coffee we saw was $40 for 1/2 pound. Glad you got a better deal!!

brp

TUG Member
Reaction score
@brp our observations:
1) Takes a while to orient yourself in that place.
2) People watching for DAYS!!!
3) We sadly didn’t have time to sit down for an “adult” beverage. They looked (and smelled) amazing.
4) The one whiskey-barrel aged coffee we saw was $40 for 1/2 pound. Glad you got a better deal!!
Yes to all of this. We have not yet had an adult beverage at one of these. As to the coffee..same one. It was $11 for a cup :)

Cheers.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all. This is our view for the next 11 nights. Lagoon tower unit 2067. Only thing that we do not enjoy about the unit is that it is an accessible unit with low counters, closets and only shower in master.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Destination Club Trust
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
HGVC King’s Land Building 24, second floor 1BR golf course view. This is one of the 1BR units in Phase 3 with higher point requirements. The category is 1KP.

F366B268-4933-44D7-BC36-452BF261563D.jpeg

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Eagles Nest, Hgvc Surf Club, Hgvc Indian River, Hgvc Anderson, Sunrise Bay & Club, Chetola, Jade Tree Cove, Banyan Resort, Blue Ridge Village
HGVC South Seas at South Seas Club, Captiva Florida, 2nd floor, from screened in balcony.
3807D247-A920-47E5-8008-6F0A41F4EA13.jpeg

Seagila

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Grand Islander 2505 - Premier Ocean View. Was there the week before the Hawaii quarantine order went into effect. No crowds at HHV. Friday night fireworks were cancelled beginning March 20th. Very few people out and about on the streets or on the beach. It was eerily beautiful. Other than the pandemic and the consequential quarantine, I wouldn't mind returning to this quieter Waikiki. Seems so long ago now ...

gi25beach.jpg

gi25day.jpg

gi25eve.jpg

ToledoJames

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara in Las Vegas
Ocean Oak on Hilton Head Island, S.C., last summer, July 2019. Ended up canceling our trip for this July.

This is the view from a standard room, on the fourth floor. The fifth and sixth floors are the mid-grade rooms. The are only 125 rooms (all 2BDR) so the resort is nice and quaint. I don’t think there’s a bad room.

HGVC-OceanOak-HiltonHead-July2019-04.jpg

HGVC-OceanOak-HiltonHead-July2019-03.jpg
HGVC-OceanOak-HiltonHead-July2019-02.jpg

HGVC-OceanOak-HiltonHead-July2019-01.jpg

Mowogo

TUG Member
Reaction score

From the Elara, definitely a change from the normal view