• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vidanta Estates Owners

Bellz

Reaction score
We own a 1 bedroom Estates and would love to join the forum

camata22

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
vidanta kingdom of the sun
Need help.... At vidanta Nuevo Vallarta and considering buying into Estates Villas fro 140k which would be in addition the 125k we paid for the Kingdom of the Sun. Please help.... They said we get to jump to unshared property like Punta instead of the KOS which is shared and we would be plantium

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Need help.... At vidanta Nuevo Vallarta and considering buying into Estates Villas fro 140k which would be in addition the 125k we paid for the Kingdom of the Sun.
Are you asking if this is the current price range ?
Please help.... They said we get to jump to unshared property like Punta instead of the KOS which is shared and we would be plantium
What do you mean by shared ?

byeloe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need help.... At vidanta Nuevo Vallarta and considering buying into Estates Villas fro 140k which would be in addition the 125k we paid for the Kingdom of the Sun. Please help.... They said we get to jump to unshared property like Punta instead of the KOS which is shared and we would be plantium
save your $$$$$

Funhunny

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Estates 4 BR, DeLuxxe at Grand Mayan
JoCo - Thank you for bringing back this thread. As T-Dot said, please message me directly and we can discuss my group. I can definitely recommend Aimfair. I know Bob Jones who runs the site. He also holds member get togethers a couple of times a year at the resorts. That may be your best bet.
We are Estates owners and very interested in joining your conversation.

mike53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Schooner (2)
OBBR (2)
Island Seas (2)
Grand Luxxe
Do you have a description of the Estates Villas? I have not heard of this offering.

woj027

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort, Wyndham Midtown 45
Has anyone seen an updated map of the Vidanta properties that includes the Estates and the new bridges/paths?

I know a lot will change in next few months out there, but we will be at the Residences in June, but just trying to hype up family members before we go in 6 months.

Kildren

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Emperor's Private Reserve
Hi Interested in the Group, bought into the new Emperors Private Reserve which gives us access to estates rooms. Still in the what the hell did I just buy phase.