• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vail/BeaverCreek Lift Tickets

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score
"Vail" and "discount" are mutually exclusive terms.

The general vibe from Aspen and Vail with regard to ski ticket pricing is, "If you have to ask, you probably don't belong here" which is why, as much as I enjoyed skiing Vail in the past, I have not skied there in over 20 years.

Check out a locals' resort, such as Loveland Basin.

Adult (15+) $65
Child (6-14) $28
Child (5 and Under) FREE
Senior (60-69) $50
Senior (70+) $89 Season Pass

I would suggest Ski Sunlight, too, but there are currently traffic delays in Glenwood canyon. Still, if your schedule accommodates a trip to Sunlight, it can be a unique experience when combined with some après-ski soaking in the Glenwood Hot Springs. 4 lift tickets plus 4 hot springs tickets for total of$199 using the online coupon.

vs. $165 for one adult ticket at Vail :hysterical:

Just checked the prices for next season--a whopping $175!
Got my season pass in hand and ready for next season already. Check your emails for an offer for discounted season passes. For the price of one day's ticket get a discount for next season's epic pass (various types available-we chose the local pass for limited restriction to Park City and ten days for Vail and Beaver Creek, with blackouts)

x3 skier

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
Just checked the prices for next season--a whopping $175!

YHGTBSM:eek:

Just put down a $99 deposit on my unlimited Season Pass at Steamboat. Rest ($500) due in Sept. I usually get 30-40 days a season which works out to $15-$20 a day:D. Life is good:)

Cheers

Sicnarf

TUG Member
Reaction score

Just put down a $99 deposit on my unlimited Season Pass at Steamboat. Rest ($500) due in Sept. I usually get 30-40 days a season which works out to $15-$20 a day:D. Life is good:)

Cheers
Is the steamboat pass good anywhere else?

x3 skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Is the steamboat pass good anywhere else?

Nope but there are options to add on some days at Winter Park, Copper and maybe some others IIRC for a few more dollars. I'm happy at the 'boat having skied many other areas in the US and Europe in the past 50 years so I just buy the Steamboat only version.:D

Check steamboat.com

Cheers

saabman

Reaction score
re: Vail -- they announced the season is being extended by a week. Closing date now April 17. Two feet of new snow this past week and more on the way. March is living up to its historical record of being the snow month.

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score

Cheers

Nice. You must live in the area. I can't imagine my husband taking that many days off to ski out west. We're from the Midwest. Takes some time to get there. We're lucky to get ten days in Vail or PC. That comes out okay for a $500 season pass. Plus we get our local Wilmot unlimited with no restrictions.:cheer:

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score
re: Vail -- they announced the season is being extended by a week. Closing date now April 17. Two feet of new snow this past week and more on the way. March is living up to its historical record of being the snow month.

Oh wow...Had I known...

Scott & Laura

TUG Member
Reaction score
Check out Epic Local Pass adults $609 and children $319 You get 10 days at Vail and/or Breckenridge
Unlimited access to:

Breckenridge
Keystone
Wilmot
Afton Alps
Mt. Brighton
Arapahoe Basin

Limited restrictions at:

Park City
Heavenly
Northstar
Kirkwood

Plus, 10 total holiday-restricted days at:

Vail
Beaver Creek

Restrictions:

Vail, Beaver Creek, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, & Kirkwood restricted: 11/25/16-11/26/16, 12/26/16-12/31/16, 1/14/17, 2/18/17-2/19/17.

Scott

x3 skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Nice. You must live in the area. I can't imagine my husband taking that many days off to ski out west. We're from the Midwest. Takes some time to get there. We're lucky to get ten days in Vail or PC. That comes out okay for a $500 season pass. Plus we get our local Wilmot unlimited with no restrictions.:cheer:

I live in Steamboat Springs from Feb to the end of the season in Mid Apr. The $599 pass is for 70+ Geezers like me. I also volunteer for some mountain events to pick up free lift tickets for friends who visit. :D

Cheers